The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I was in Baby, Bunny was in me. Yann was driving.

Marcel had taken pity on Yann and let us use his van for the day. With all the space we had to fuck, I was seriously considering trading in my caddy and buying a suburban mom mover.

I loved being in the middle. Twice the fuck, three-times the jizz. Four-times with Juan, who was clearly one of those guys who never run dry.

This was our fourth fuck of the day and we were on our way back to the Inn. Bunny and I fucked on the way out in the morning. Golf had been interesting - a pick-up four-some with two guys that didn't speak English and another who spoke it badly. Then, Greedy sucked me dry behind the clubhouse.

After, Yann drove us to a town a few miles away that was having a local festival. Baby gave me his stick to lick and Bunny and I shared Baby's load. At the festival, I bought some wine and a hideously tacky antique carousel horse for Gloria. I had it shipped overnight.

Now, I was planning an early evening of sin. After we all spewed hot spunk as deeply as possible, Baby was going to plug and save his for the twins - I was hoping to turn them into jizz-addicted deviants - and Bunny was going to sit on my mouth while Greedy and Baby cleaned my dick and ass.

I was not happy, therefore, when we arrived to find Mom, Dad and Marie waiting for us. It fairly pissed me off.

"Juan, Sean, pants. Greedy, hand them here."

He sighed, resigned, and pulled his absurdly tight jeans off. Under them, in addition to his apparently standard butt plug, Greedy was wearing a jock that sported a quad cock-and-ball ring. No cover, just the rings. I thought he'd looked bigger than usual, but I figured he was just suffering. This spandex gem lifted and separated in all the right ways. Of course, displaying himself in front of his parents was going to be outright torment.

I handed the pants to Juan. "Get everyone one of those. Me too. That is all kinds of hot."

I got out of the van. "Do we have a problem?"

"Mama and Pere want Yann to come - oh my God! What the hell is that?"

Mom looked like she was going to pass out and Dad looked crossed between shock and envy.

"That," I said without looking behind me, "is the type of underwear your son introduced to me. He found it, bought it and wears it. I just enjoy it immensely. In fact," I turned to look at poor, mortified Greedy. "Greedy, the next time you wear those, wear a dress. A short one. I want you to flash every third person you walk by."

His face turned redder than it was, but his dick jumped.

"See that?" I asked his family. "He likes this stuff. I think he doesn't love me so much as he loves finding someone who's as perverted as he is."

Mom and Dad began going back and forth in that language I didn't know. "What is that?" I asked finally.

"Breton." Yann said. "They always do that when they want to argue without the rest of us butting in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.