The Boys at John's House
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We sat on the beach and watched the sunset. Marcel, Marie, Inez, Aunt whoever-she-was, and a few others joined us. There was not a lot of conversation and most of what there was centered on how fucking amazingly awesome the wine was. Which it was; I was definitely taking a few bottles home with me.

The boys gave me some space; they sat or walked in twos and threes around me and let me think. I needed a cigarette. I didn't smoke, but I figured I'd look cooler or something.

Inez sat down next to me. "They'll accept it. They always object at first, but Yannik is the golden child."

"He the baby?" I asked.

"No. He's just always had a way of melting everyone." I nodded. "M. Jons -"

"John." I interjected. "John is fine."

"John, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? None of your staff seem to know."

"Does it matter? I'm over 21." But I pulled out my wallet anyway. "I'll be fifty in October."

"Truly? I would not have guessed."

"I look that old?"

"You look that young. 35, perhaps. I would have said 40 to be cruel."

We were both quiet for a few minutes while I pondered that. When I looked in the mirror, I saw an old guy looking back. If she saw some 35-year-old kid, she needed her eyes checked.

"John, Mama et Papa want Yannik to come home. If he does, what will you do?"

"What do you mean? He wants quit, he can quit. I'll mail him his last check, I guess."

"But - I thought he was your lover?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Will you not even ask him to stay with you?"

"Why would I do that?"

She looked at me strangely. "You are a strange man, John."

When I found myself falling asleep on the beach, I decided to call it a night. Zane was closest to me so I waved him over. "I'm going to my room now. Tell Sean to join me when he's ready and tell Ivan to wake me in the morning. Tell Yann he's staying with his mother tonight; I want this shit decided before I leave tomorrow. You, Juan and the twins, get some sleep. Oh, if you're up early enough tomorrow, make yourself useful in the kitchen."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.