The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Eventually, we caught a local flight to Brittney. The plane was so small, we took up almost half of it.

"You a member of the mile high club, Boss?" Sean asked.

"Why; you want to join?" I looked down the aisle. There was an air waitress, but she was at the other end of the cabin.

"Seriously?" Sean grinned. "Hell yes!"

"You got a clean plug handy?"

"Of course!" He chuckled. "I always keep a spare." He rummaged through his bag, found it and gave it to me. "We all wear or carry one now."

"Thanks. Hop to it, Bunny." I headed for the head.

No one was actually watching as we went in together. Bunny pulled my pants down before I locked the door. He stroked me hard while I pulled down his pants. He wore a jock underneath that held his large junk in a small sack. Since the straps went around his legs, however, there wasn't even a thong strap preventing me from leaning him against the sink and plowing my full length into him.

He grunted and reached back to put his arm around. "Yes, Boss!" He hissed.

"Fuck! You feel good." I cooed. "When we land, I want to watch the Angels suck the jizz from you, ok?"

"Oh yeah." He pushed against me. "Fill my fuckhole for the little blonde boys."

I only took about ten minutes. And unlike Ivan, Sean can keep quiet when he wants to. I filled him, plugged him, and let him leave the tiny room. I cleaned myself a bit, used the facility, then left. No one watched as I left.

"Who has the calendar?" I asked as I got back to my seat.

"I do." Juan said, reaching for his bag.

"Put that on a rotating cycle. Everybody gets a flight."

"Ay! Yes, Papi." Juan made a note then went back to his magazine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.