The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We got back to the hotel eventually. I was tired, but too horny to sleep.

"Greedy, come here and take care of this for me." I ordered him.

"Yes, Boss." Greedy dropped to his knees happily and began opening my pants. In seconds, he had my cock in his mouth and was sucking ardently.

It felt like a minute later when I burst into his mouth, growling. I held his face still and shot five or six spurts. Greedy moaned, but didn't swallow.

When I finished, I pulled him up and took a quick kiss. "Go share with everybody. You guys sleep in there tonight. Angels, you two are in here with me."

"Yes, Boss." Ivan said, yawning.

"Night Boss." Sean echoed as the door closed.

The Angels exchanged a look. "We are tonight?" "Please to say yes?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "Now come here." I kissed them both. They were both hard and had matching wet spots on their leggings. Again, they had dressed like male whores with see-thru shirts, painted-on pants, and a come-and-get it jock that created a lovely bulge.

We kissed for a few minutes. Then I gave Left Angel a slight push down. He got the message and kissed his way down to my still exposed dick.

As soon as he went down, his brother followed. I would have complained, but they both had their tongues around my cock and I hated to disturb them.

I let them get me hard again, stripping off my shirt and dropping my pants while they did. "Ok, you two. Strip."

"Yes." "Ja." To my delight, they began kissing and striping each other. It didn't look like their first time.

I sat on the edge of the bed, stroking myself as I encouraged them to lick and suck each other. Watching the twins slowly move to 69 was hella hot. Twin-cest. No wonder it was so popular in the videos. I coaxed the face closest to me to begin lapping his brother's butthole. Almost immediately, the other one began doing the same thing. It was hot sex in stereo.

At a moment when the brothers were dick sucking, I slipped off the bed and began tongue-fucking the ass on top. He cried out when I began probing him with a pair of fingers. Then the other one cried out almost identically.

I pulled away from them and got them to switch. Then I tongue-fucked and finger-fucked the other ass. The truth was, I couldn't tell one of their pale pink holes from the other.

So, I decided to start with the one available.

My fingers were moving in and out easily. Three fingers were tight and four was tighter still. I wasn't sure how long I would last once I got in there, but I wasn't going to last much longer watching them either.

I leaned down and tilted Angel's face away from his brother's cock. We exchanged a kiss. "Hold him tight and keep sucking no matter what, ok? If he comes, don't swallow all of it. I want to share it with you."

"Ja, but..."

I ignored his protests. They begged for this. They teased and flirted and now they were going to get what they asked for.

I used my hands to open his cheeks wide. I used the pre-cum dripping out of me as lube. I put the head of my cock against his fresh, pink hole and pushed slowly. I watched the ring stretch and expand to suck me in.

I tried to ignore the boy under me. I hoped that his whimpering and convulsing was from surprise and unexpected pleasure. I was definitely feeling unexpected pleasure. I was feeling incredible pleasure. Angel's ass was hot and throbbing around me, and the deeper I pushed in, the tighter he seemed to contract. I groaned; this was not going to be an all-night fuck. The way I felt, it wasn't going to be an all-minute fuck!

Then, the one I was fucking leaned his head back. His eyes were closed, his mouth open as he panted and moaned, and his expression looked like he was either being tortured or in complete ecstasy.

Either way, he was close enough, so I kissed him.

Angel growled into the kiss. He actually let his brother go and put his arms around me. He whispered something as our lips wrestled and then, he hit it and came hard.

I felt his body go stiff and his anus contract and nearly cut off my circulation. He made some kind of sound like he was choking while trying not to scream. Then, his body went limp against me and I realized that the boy had actually passed out.

"Fuck." I muttered. Then I realized that the other Angel was probably choking as well. I pulled out and pushed the limp one over.

They rolled together. The bottom one still sucking the top one's dick. His eyes were clinched shut, but I could see tears leaking from them.

I lifted his chin - probably too roughly - and sucked the cum out of his mouth. As soon as I let him go, he began coughing.

I enjoyed my Angel-jizz snack.

After a minute, the one stopped coughing and the other one moaned.

It must have been an actual word because the other one responded in German. I gave them a minute to orient themselves.

"Ok. English. No secrets. What's up?"

"Janus is always first." The one I fucked said.

"Nein!" The un-fucked one got excited. "You are Boss; you choose."

I chuckled. "Boys, I hate to say this, but I still can't tell the two of you apart. Then again, I don't ever plan on fucking one of you and not the other."

"Ah! Yes?" The unfucked one said. "We are one, see?"

The fucked one managed to sit up. "You understand. Is good."

"What, you two think you're one soul in two bodies?"

They looked at each other and then at me. "Ja." "Yes."

"We have the proof." "Yes, look here."

They both moved closer to me and lifted the back of their hair, exposing their necks. They both had an extremely ugly scar running from the base of their skulls to the middle of their necks.

"Conjoined?" I asked. Neither of them knew the word. I turned them physically and pushed their heads together.

They smiled as they got the idea. They sat, back to back, with their necks pressed against one another. It looked uncomfortable to me, but they seemed to fit naturally.

"Like this." "We were born together."

The one on the left always spoke first. I took a guess. "So you're Janus?"

"Ja!" "I am Johan."

The one on the right was the fucked one. I pointed to the unfucked one. "So what, you're first born?"

"By three seconds." "Yes."

I thought about it for a couple seconds. So long as I did anything to both of them, everything was good. I nodded. "Ok. Do something so I can tell you apart - get an earring, a tattoo, hell if I care what. Once, I know who's who, I'll do you in the right order, ok?" They both nodded. It was bizarre to see the two heads moving like one. "For today, since I haven't cum yet, Janus, you can get my load first. Tomorrow, we'll swap and I'll fuck Janus first and Johan can get the load. Deal?"

"Good deal, ja." They both grinned. "Very good deal."

"Good." My ego had to ask. "So, Angel, how was your first time?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.