The Boys at John's House
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

As it happened, Yann could walk just fine in four-inch stiletto heels.

"I taught my sisters." He bragged as he pranced around the room.

Yann had gone all out this time. In addition to the shoes, he'd bought make-up, jewelry and re-styled his hair to be more feminine. The dress itself was very simple; the proverbial little black dress. It was sleeveless - which surprisingly gave the second biggest clue that he was a guy and not a flat-chested chick - with a v-neck and a mid-thigh hemline.

The biggest clue was the vulgar dick prominently outlined standing against Yann's stomach. The 'panties' he chosen for the night include a sleeve that held him in that obscene position whether he was hard or not.

The rest of the boys looked just as good - and far more respectable - in black suits. And they all made a show of treating Yann like a 'lady' the whole evening.

Ivan had one ace up his sleeve - he had known the restaurant's head chief in school. So Ivan and Zane helped prep and serve our meal. After we ate, the owner and the head chief sat with us for a while. I promised them we have dinner there every time we were in town.

The club after was a gay bar I'd been to before, but always felt out-classed. The guys there were usually crazy hot and I usually spent the evening leaning against the bar alone. This time, I had Prince Ivan leaning with me.

The standouts on the dance floor were Baby and Bunny. I thought they'd dressed in mesh to be sexy, but they would have sweat through anything else. They got a lot of attention - the rican and the brother could dance; what a surprise. Beside them, Zane, the twins and even Yann in a dress faded into the background.

It was three am when I'd finally had enough to drink for them to pull me out on the dance floor. I didn't dance so much as stand there and let Baby and Bunny rub against me for a while. I stopped caring about being in public and kissed them both deeply enough that all three of us were throbbing.

"Do me here, Boss." Bunny whispered. "I can't wait."

"Keep rubbing like that, you'll do it yourself." I teased. "Do it. Then get Yann to clean you up and bring me back a taste."

"Yes, Boss." He groaned. To my surprise, he began rubbing his dick against my ass frantically. "Oh! I'm so close, Boss." He gasped in my ear. "I - I - oh fuck!" I felt the pulsing and shivered.

He kissed the back of my neck and moved away from me. And moment later, arms slipped around my waist from behind. "Can I do that too, Boss?" Sweetcakes slurred. He began rubbing before I answered, whispering in Russian. His voice caught and his grip tightened, and probably a minute after he started, Sweetcakes emptied his load.

Greedy moved Baby aside and kissed me. He had a mouth full of Bunny jizz and I nearly lost my load sucking his mouth clean. There was movement behind me and then Ivan let me go.

"My turn, Papi." Baby whispered.

Greedy finished kissing me, and let Bunny take his place. He feed me more spunk - Sweetcakes.

The boys were getting off rubbing against me on a nightclub floor. Then, they were feeding me each other's cum. If this didn't get us arrested for lewd behavior in public, I could not guess what would.

Baby came, with a string a Spanish and moved away. Yann let my mouth go.

"Boss, I can't blow in this. It'll stain the dress forever."

"Aw, poor Greedy." I teased. "Tell you what, let Baby finish you off."

"Yes, Boss." He sighed happily and hurried away.

Then, Zane and the twins mobbed me. The three of them rubbed against me just as sensually as the others did.

"When is it our turn?" Left Angel panted. "We want to love with the Boss." Right Angel cooed.

I chuckled and moved them to let Sweetcakes kiss me. He had a mouth full of Baby's jizz. Then, with about half a mouthful, I pushed Sweetcakes gently away and pulled the Angels in closer. I kissed one, then the other, back and forth, until the jizz was gone. I looked up from them to see Sweetcakes lip-locked with Cutie, and Baby moving toward me.

"Share with Baby, if you want more, boys." I told the Angels. I had to laugh at how fast they turned on poor Baby. But it was hot watching the three of them swap cum.

I still hadn't cum yet, but I was aching to. And I wanted to break in the Angels. I wanted to break in Zane too, but making him wait the full three months was going to be worth it if he really did have a slave fetish. The Angels were just virgins. Tight, hot virgins.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.