The Boys at John's House
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I spent five days working like I used to before I retired from the rat race. I got up - alone - at 7am, spent an hour or two locked in my office, then I went out to one or more of my new properties. I met with contractors, a few tenants, and a few prospective buyers. I went to an association thing, and a couple committee meetings. I did some paperwork, made some phone calls, wrote some checks, and made some deposits. I came home late, ate some kind of dinner and went to bed around 11pm. I did not swim, golf, play tennis, or fuck.

In short, my week sucked.

The boys stayed out of my way for the most part. When I needed something, I called or intercom-ed and someone got it. When I went out, one of them went with me.

Sunday, about 4:30 or so, I came home from showing a couple units - which sold, luckily - and dropped myself on the living room couch.

I checked my calendar and found three blank days in a row. "Hell." I muttered and dialed Juan. "What's on tap tomorrow?" I asked when he picked up.

"I don't have anything Monday or Tuesday, Boss."

"Fuck." I sighed. "Check with everyone. This is why I need someone taking notes at all times."

"Sure Boss." He said, then hung up.

An hour later, Ivan woke me. "Dinner's ready if you want to join us, Boss."

"Yeah." I got up. "Sure." I couldn't even remember the last time I ate with the boys.

Everyone was at the table, fully dressed - which was depressing - when I got there. Dinner was good, but I was too tired to enjoy it. The boys were unusually quiet as well.

Reality had finally returned and I hated it.

"What time do you want breakfast tomorrow, Boss?" Zane asked. "I thought I'd do something special."

"I have no idea." I groused. "Juan, what time do I want breakfast?"

"Boss, I think you have a couple days off." He sounded cautious. "None of us have you scheduled for anything until Wednesday and I called around and no one else seems to expect you for anything."

I chewed a mouthful of food slowly. I had forgotten what work used to be like. I swore I'd never be productive again, but I'd spent the last week running around like I actually cared about any of it.

Time to go back to basics. Adjusted.

"Ok, boys. New rules. Golf and tennis can start at 8, but nothing else ever gets scheduled before 9am unless I specifically tell you it's an exception. Second, I'm available four hours a day, period. Anyone needs me after that, tough. Third, I'm going to bed, shortly. One of you can join me. Tomorrow, I want breakfast an hour after I roll my fat ass out of bed - whatever time that happens to be."

They all seemed to perk up a bit. "Yes, Boss." I heard a couple voices respond.

"Also, Juan, clear my whole schedule for two weeks next month - the 15th through the 30th. I want to go to St. Tropez. Everybody pick one thing you want to do there so I can plan the literary."

"Cote d'Azur?" Left Angel asked. "En France?" Right Angel followed up.

"Is there another one?" I asked.

"All of us?" Sean looked stunned. He wasn't around for my last vacation.

"Of course. We don't need anyone to watch the kids. And the service can water the lawn." Another thought hit me. "Everybody make sure your passport shit is up-to-date by this weekend. I've already booked the flights so I don't want any last minute crap holding things up." I yawned. "I'm beat. Tomorrow, boys."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.