The Boys at John's House
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

One of the angels sat in the front seat with Juan, the other sat in the back with me. To keep my hands off him, I read the property specs I got from Paul Miller-not-Hollis.

When we got to the property, I stopped my three staff members. "Slight change of plans. Juan, you do what you always do. Which one of you reads English better?" One twin raised his hand and the other pointed at his brother. "Fine. Take this. Make a note of everything in the book that doesn't match reality." I pointed to the other twin. "You, I want to take notes about my clients - names, what they like, what they don't like, what they look at first, anything, everything."

"Yes, Boss." Left angel nodded. "We can do that." Right angel finished.

We got there early enough to go inside and check out the common areas of the building before my prospective client arrived. The place was pretty nice and if these people qualified for Gloria's program, the price was going to be a steal.

It had been a while since I had to smile and pretend that I liked people, but somehow I managed to convince the middle-aged couple that I wanted what was best for them and a condo would be just the ticket for their lovely little family. They signed the paperwork making me their exclusive agent and then told me that they didn't have a computer. So I would have to do all forms in hard copy.

Great.

"Juan, get me an assistant." I snapped as the clients headed for the elevator. "I'm not trying to run around town for this shit."

"Yes, Boss." He almost snickered, but held it.

"Get two. If you can find one with a RE license, better."

"Yes, Boss. Johns or non-Johns?"

I paused. I didn't want to work, but I also didn't want any non-Johns living in the house. "See what you can find." He nodded.

I took the clients to lunch and we did paperwork for an hour. Their income was well within the range. I had Juan wait with the client and took the twins with me to fax the paperwork to the right people.

"Should we drive, Boss?" Left angel asked. "We do not have a permit yet." Right angel confessed.

"We'll deal with that." I hadn't had to drive in a couple years, but it didn't take that long to remember how. "You two won't have to do this often anyhow."

They were quiet most of the trip. I found a copy place, sent a couple faxes, made a couple phone calls and let Bill know I was running late.

In the car back to the restaurant, the angels both seemed tense.

"Alright. I hate secrets. So spill it. What's bugging you two?"

"We don't want to cause you trouble." Left angel started. "We want to do our fair share of work." Right angel added.

"Look, driving's no big deal. I'll get one of the boys to teach you."

They whispered to each other. "Are we not like them?" "Are we different?"

I glanced at the one beside me. "Different how?"

"Are we your sons?" "Like they are?"

I parked the car and turned to face them both. "What the hell are you two talking about?"

"The others..." " ... Yann, Ivan, Sean and Juan." "They are brothers." "They say your sons." "But we..." " ... and Zane..." "We are not sons." "We are other." "We want to be like them, Boss." "How become we the sons?"

It took me a second to link all the sentences together. Then I got it. The idiots must call themselves my 'sons' - as twisted as that idea is. "Ok. Listen, the only difference between you and them is the sex."

"Ja." "Yes."

I waited but they didn't go on. "I fuck them. I'm not fucking you two."

"Yes." "Ja."

One of us was missing something and I wasn't sure if it was them or me. "So you want me to fuck you?"

They both blushed. "Ja!" "Yes!" They did sound enthusiastic.

"Why?"

"Boss is very large man." "And we have seen he is very sexy."

"Have either of you even had sex yet?"

They both went a shade darker. "Nein." "No."

"But you want me to be first." They glanced at each other and blushed some more. "You idiots realize that I'll treat you just like the rest, right? You won't be my favorites or some shit just because you're virgins."

They looked at each other again. "Ja." "We know."

Someone their age who wanted to spend forever with them should open them slowly, lovingly. The problem was that they were so unbelievably fuckable. They were so innocent looking; it made me want to do something filthy to them. I didn't want to simply fuck them, I wanted defile them.

"No." I said. I turned around and restarted the car.

"What?" "But -"

"You two don't want to. Your mouths say yes, but your bodies say hell no. When - if - you ever figure out what you really want, we'll talk about it. But until you convince me that you really want me to fuck you, the answer is no."

I pulled into traffic and refused to discuss the subject.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.