The Boys at John's House
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"Ok, you two." I said as we got out of the car. "Get everyone - including the angels - in the dining room. I want to change clothes and then we need to have a family meeting." I kissed Ivan. "I'm not done with you, yet."

He grinned lewdly. "Any any, Boss."

"Good boy. Give me fifteen."

I went to my room, changed to a more comfortable t-shirt and a pair of lightweight pajama-like things we'd started calling 'house pants'.

I took a minute marvel at my changing physique. Sex was aerobic and the daily 'workouts' were beginning to show. I was actually developing abs. Not a six-pack any time soon, but better than the shapeless mass I'd had for most of my adult life.

The boys were all in the dining room by the time I got there. Ivan and Juan had taken time to change clothes as well - house pants but shirtless. Which was how Sean and Yann were dressed.

Which was how the angels were dressed as well.

"Huh." I still wasn't sure I liked bringing them in, but I couldn't argue the view around the table. "Ok. So here's today's news. I'm actually going to have to do some consulting and client work for the next year or so, so whatever schedule you boys have will need to adjust. You understand me?" There were nods all around the table. "Good. Now. These two. Give."

"Well." The boys looked at each other, but it was Yann who took the lead. "I do need some help on the property and Ivan's always complaining that it's hard to keep the place clean."

"Clean?" I looked at Ivan. "We don't use half the building!"

"Dust." He shrugged.

"So we thought Janos and Johan could help with those chores." Yann continued. "As interns."

"As interns?" I glanced around the table and saw too many knowing grins. The angels were red and turning redder. "Keep giving."

"Blame Sweetcakes." Sean said. "He's the one what can't keep the noise down."

"We had to tell them something." Yann agreed.

"So you told them everything." I shook my head. "And you thought that was a good idea."

"The more, the merrier." Greedy grinned.

"Ok, you two. I see you're now dressing like these idiots. So you know what's going on here?"

"Ja." Left Angel answered. "We know." Right finished.

"And you know that this arrangement is at best morally bankrupt and possibly qualifies as prostitution and would be illegal in this country?" They turned another shade of red, but both answered yes. "Ok. Fine. Tomorrow, you two can apply and if you still want to stay after that, you're as crazy as the rest of these idiots." I shook my head.

Reality just kept moving further and further away.

"Ok. So then I guess we don't really need Zane." I mused.

"Whot!" Sean looked alarmed. "But 'e's on 'is way!"

"What?"

"He called back?" Juan looked alarmed. "When?"

"Just before you got here. He was able to get a ride from someone."

"Oh hell!" Juan sounded exasperated. "I'm sorry, Papi. He wanted to schedule something so badly, but he couldn't make it happen. I told him to get here anytime, day or night, and we'd squeeze him in. I just didn't think he'd manage it today!"

I sighed. "Can't be helped." How badly did this guy need a job? "Ok. Here's what I want for now. Yann, Juan, you two are in charge of the twins. Show them around, get them settled in. Make sure INS is settled. Sean, have Zane make dinner when he gets here. If his ride needs to leave, we've got plenty of space. Actually, Juan, have your twin set up a guest room on the far side for him. Yann, come up with an assignment for yours."

"No problem, Boss."

"That's all for now. Shirts - before Zane gets here. Anybody got anything else?" There were a few headshakes around the table. "Good. Come on, Ivan. I think I know how I want to spend my afternoon."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.