The Boys at John's House
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Juan drove the car. Ivan rode me.

Ivan had taken a page from Yann's book and dressed like my date not my assistant. His shirt was open halfway. His pants were silk slacks - belted but only because he liked the style.

In the car on the way to Gloria's, Ivan begged me to fuck him hard again. Then he climbed into my lap and did most of the work himself. Still, by the time we arrived at Gloria's, we were both dripping with sweat.

"I hate you." Juan seemed a bit miffed with Ivan when we got out of the car in a vague semblance of order.

"Baby's jealous." Ivan snickered. "You get him tomorrow, don't you?"

"So not the same thing!" Juan pouted. "Ay! I'm so hot I could burst!"

"There you are!" Gloria called out from the doorway, drink in hand. "Oh and you brought both of them! John, I could kiss you!"

"Hello, Ms. Tavish." Juan flounced off and gave Gloria an air kiss. "You look fab. I love your hair; did you cut it?"

Ivan tucked in the back of his shirt and wrapped his arms around mine. "Promise me we can leave a nice wet mess on something expensive in here."

I chuckled. "We'll see. Hello, Gloria. Sorry I'm late. I had a few staff issues."

"Come work for me, boys. I promise I'll only sexually harass you once a week." Gloria opened the door herself for us. "Maybe twice."

"Gloria, you poach my boys, you know I'm just going to spend more of my time, lounging on your couches and drinking your booze." I chuckled.

"Oh but that's the point! You know I've just been trying to get you in my clutches since Gray died. Our joint fortunes would be the envy of the club circuit!"

"Until one of us murdered the other." I laughed.

She waved me off. "We're meeting in the red room upstairs. Juan, Kathy and Annette were in the library last I saw them. Ivan, you're welcome to go anywhere you want. I don't suppose you brought me a special order of sausage today?"

Ivan blushed faintly. "Next time I'll bring a tray."

"You do that, darling." She waved with her fingertips. "Tell the others I'll be up as soon as that tiresome man from VHA arrives."

"I love her." Juan sighed. "If I were straight, I'd marry that woman."

"Her?" Ivan looked shocked. "Why?"

"She has money, she spits acid, and she doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks." Juan snickered. "And she's old so she gets away with being a bitch."

"Alright, quit talking about the lady of the house like that." I pinched Juan. "You two hang out in the library and behave."

I went up to the red room - so named for the wallpaper and velvet chairs. Gray Tavish - Gloria's late husband - had been a six-term Senator before the plane with him and his mistress crashed in a snowstorm. Gray claimed that the Architect of the Capital gave the wallpaper and chairs to him after they finished remodeling one of the Senate committee rooms. Only about fifty percent of what Gray said was bullshit. The rest was a complete lie.

On the other hand, there was a remarkably similar Senate committee chamber, also referred to as the Red Room.

I met Gray and Gloria when they sold their first house. They wanted a profit, but they needed a tax write-off loss. I helped them get both. Then, I consulted with Gray on a law to close that particular loophole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.