The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Yann and Juan got to share me overnight. We took turns being in the middle of a fuck sandwich until I was shooting dust.

I was conflicted.

I liked things just as they were. The four boys were enough to keep me drained practically 24/7. That was good. That was damn good.

But. I still kind of liked the idea of a dozen fuck toys lying around for my amusement. I had a couple new rods in the fire so new income would be coming in soon. And I had a couple ideas that should pan out well for long-term cash flow. I was having visions of arriving in Vegas for the GayVNs with an entourage of PYTs around me. The Gay Hef. I kind of liked the image and I didn't want to let it go just yet.

Ivan arrived for 'breakfast' as Yann and Juan were leaving.

"I love the smell of wood in the morning." He quipped as he began sucking me off.

"I love waking up to your mouth." I sighed. It still never took more than five minutes to get me off orally.

So once I was hard, Ivan climbed aboard. "Boss, fuck me hard!" He groaned. "I want it rough today."

Ivan liked it that way sometimes. Hard, deep, fast and as long as I could keep it up. And it didn't seem like one of those 'punish me' fetishes. He just seemed to need that much stimulation sometimes.

I figured it would be cruel not to give him what he needs.

I rolled him on to his back and started as hard and deep as I could. It was too early for fast, but we'd get to that.

"Oh fuck yeah, Boss!" Ivan groaned. He was still the loudest one of the bunch. First thing in the morning, last thing at night, or any time in between, if I was fucking Ivan, everybody in the house knew. "Oh God! You're so fucking good!"

"Tell when you're gonna come, sweetcakes." I panted. "I wanna taste you this morning."

"Oh!" He let out a growl that sounded Russian-esque then pushed me. "Now! Now, Boss!" I pulled out, slid down and sucked hard. "OH YES!" He howled.

I swallowed about half of his spunk and saved the rest to share as I went back to banging his ass through the bed. After a while, I pushed him onto his knees and he screamed even louder as I went in that much deeper with every stroke. He mixed Russian and English making it almost impossible for me to follow most of what he was saying.

Of course, every time he popped a load of jizz on my bedspread or in my mouth, I figured everything was good.

Eventually, I got to my own point of no return and filled Ivan's raw, stretched-out ass with so much jizz, it actually spilled out. We both collapsed and slept for a while.

When I woke, Ivan was still there. I didn't mind, but it was unusual.

"Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?" I asked when his eyes opened to my kisses.

"It's my birthday." He smiled. "The guys are giving me the day off."

"Birthday, eh?" I didn't know any of them had birthdays never mind when they were. "Well. I guess I should get you something."

He laughed softly. "You just did."

I laughed too. My life just didn't make sense. "So what are your plans for the day?"

"To see how many times we can do that." He sighed. "I want to be sore for a week."

"Now, now, sweetcakes. Don't be a glutton for punishment."

"I'm not." He leaned up on one elbow. "I want to feel you in me even when you are away. When I find bruises you have left me - and even on my brothers - I feel you love -" he stopped suddenly. "Ess passion, no?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.