The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The Association luncheon was actually at B Smith's at Union Station instead of their main office. B's brother bought three investment properties from me. As far as I knew, he still owned them. He and I always met at B's to talk business so the staff knew me well.

After the food and speeches, Juan had arranged for us to meet Zane in the train station's food court.

"We'll chat for ten, maybe fifteen minutes. No pressure, no stress." Baby assured me. "If he's not cute, we go home."

When we arrived, we weren't sure where he was in the crowd.

As my eyes scanned the room, they landed on a doe-eyed Cutie pie sipping a latte, which was the same creamy brown color his skin was. He had light brown curls that cascaded down to his shoulders. He happened to look up and our eyes met.

I smiled; he blushed. I couldn't remember having that kind of effect on cute boys before. Maybe it was 'pity the old guy' day. Cutie's phone rang and I went back to scanning the food court for someone who looked like a job applicant.

"Hi, It's Juan." Juan was on his phone. "We're here now. What are you wearing? Ok. Wave something." We both scanned the room.

Cutie was waving a piece of paper and looking around. "Oh, you are kidding me." I muttered and turned Juan in the right direction.

"Ok! We see you." Baby waved at Cutie. "We'll be over in a second." Juan hung up. "He's a little cutie pie."

"Yeah. Why are we here again?"

"To see if we want to bring him in for a full interview."

"Oh right. How much does he know?"

"Nothing."

I rolled my eyes as I pondered this one. How do I interview him for a job if I can't talk about the job?

"Hi." Juan shook hands with Cutie as we reached his table. "I'm Juan. This is John; he's our hiring manager. We just wanted to clarify a few things. Let's see." Juan pulled out a folder and handed me a resume with several details high lit.

"You're in culinary school now." I said, since Juan had put a star next to it. "When do you graduate?"

"Well, I have two more years, but I have a lot of kitchen experience."

"Yeah?" The resume listed some retail work. I looked at the back. "Where?"

"Well..." He hesitated. "It wasn't formal experience but..." He licked his lips and looked both nervous and delectable.

"We had some other concerns as well." Juan interjected. "This is a live-in position and we don't have a lot of outside contact. We want to be sure you understand that. You left the whole section on family and friends blank."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.