The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I sat in my office and checked my emails. A few of the people I'd spoken to today had followed up on our conversations. Lorraine had sent me Andrew's phone number.

I forced myself not to think about the harem idea or the boys.

Of all the stuff I had, I figured Lorraine was the most urgent. I called Andrew. "Drew, John Jons. Lorraine asked me to give you a call."

"You can't talk me out of telling Dave." He said.

"I'm not trying too. Dave's a pig-headed prick, but you've paid your dues. I was thinking you two could talk it out here. I can hold him down and you can hit him with the crow bar." Drew laughed. "Do you have a better idea?"

"Probably not. Thanks, John. Lorraine keeps saying she'll be fine if we go to the courthouse, but I know her. She'll always regret it."

We picked a date and time and I promised to get Dave to my house for it.

None of the rest of my messages needed any attention.

What I really wanted was one of Ivan's t-bones and a beer. I can't even imagine where I got the idea that I could maintain a harem.

I hit the intercom. Silly idea at best. "Hey, Ivan? You start dinner yet?" I called.

"Ah, not yet."

"Listen, how hard would it be to just thaw a couple t-bones and grill them?"

"Now?" He paused. "Uh, Boss, we kind of want to talk to you."

Either the jig is up or they're all resigning. I could understand either. "Right. On my way." I could hire new staff. Probably not as hot, but on reflection, that's probably a good thing. Probably.

My suite consisted of a large living-type room with a 6-man hot tub, bar and gas fireplace, a smaller room to the left that served as my office, and a much larger room on the right with my bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet.

I left the office and, to my surprise, heard voices. "Guys?" They never came up here. Almost never. And meetings, when we had them, were always in common areas of the house.

"We're in here, Papi." Juan called from my bedroom.

My bedroom? We?

I cautiously walked over to my bedroom door and looked in. I didn't know what I expected to see. Maybe proof that this whole few days had all been a dream. Maybe some form of retribution as the truth - blackmail, legal investigation, who knew - finally came out.

I did not expect to see four hot, young, tight, naked boys lounging on my king-sized bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.