The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

When I came into the house, there were raised voices from both the living room and the kitchen.

I started with the kitchen.

Ivan and Juan were arguing in English, Spanish and Russian which made the fight impossible to follow, but gave me a good idea about how pissed they both were.

"BOYS!" I shouted over both of them. "Kill it!" They both looked at me, but they both shut up. "Now, in English only, what the fuck happened. You." I pointed at Ivan.

"We need a programmer for the resume software. Sean's done programming for us before." Ivan shrugged. "Yann was gone for the day."

I nodded. Made sense to me. I pointed to Juan. "What's your beef?"

"He told Sean about the harem."

"He needed to know for the program!" Ivan huffed.

"You didn't even call Papi, es stupido!"

"Juan, stow it! I would have said yes, anyway. They're adults." Despite the yelling I heard when I arrived. "Besides, I doubt Yann and Sean actually broke up."

Ivan looked surprised. "Oh yeah, they did. Big time. After he got here, Sean spent half an hour trying to get me to tell him who Yann was seeing now."

"Really?" Why would Yann have jumped off a stud like Sean to spend his time with an old guy like me?

I didn't have time to contemplate the question. The kitchen door burst open and a still pantsless Yann pulled Sean in.

"Tell him." Yann demanded.

Sean glared at him, then turned to me. "Two days ago, Yanny calls me and tells me 'e doesn't want to see me anymore." I hadn't noticed it before, but Sean had a faintly British accent. "I asked 'im why and 'e just said 'e'd changed 'is mind. I asked if it was someone else and 'e 'ung up on me. Then 'e blocked my mobile number." He whirled back on Yann. "There! Now, who is it?"

"John." Yann said simply.

"John who?" Sean asked. Then he looked at me again and, apparently noticed the similarities in Yann and my current appearance. He turned on his ex-lover. "Your boss!? You told me 'e was straight!"

"He was wrong." I said. "But in his defense, he didn't know that when he told you."

"So this harem thing," Sean looked at me again. "How do I get in?"

"We already have enough -" Yann started, but I waved him silent.

"Fuck off!" Sean snapped at the same time.

"Ok, first of all," I said, "you have to get along with the other boys. So. You two kiss and make up."

Sean frowned, sighed then nodded. He took a couple steps closer to Yann and kissed him. What started as a light peck became a hot, wet mess. When they finally let each other go, Sean looked at me. "Ok. Now what?"

"Nothing." I tried to smile. "You two belong together."

"But - but what about today?" Yann took a step closer to me. "I thought - I thought..."

"Yann, today was amazing and exhausting and you gotta be kidding me if you think I'm a better lover than he is!" I looked around at all of them. "The last couple days have been incredible, boys, really. I don't know who paid you what or why but thanks. I had my little fantasy. We can go back to reality now."

All four of them just gaped at me as I left the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.