The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Lunch with Lorraine was much more sedate.

I spent the two hours in the car on the way to the capital pounding Yann's ass and filling it with a second load of jizz. He was able to pull just the back of the pants down and, while I was filling the back, he came twice and filled the front. The vinyl was water tight, meaning that he was basically spending the day soaking in my spunk.

After that, I got blown by both of the boys - we stopped at a highway rest stop so they could switch places - and feed Juan my third load of jizz of the day. Baby shared my spunk with me, and then I was able to suck a load from my pretty, Latin boy before we got to the commission office.

I gave Juan and Yann a couple hours off. "Go have fun, don't get arrested. I'll call when I'm done here."

Yann kissed me, which curled my toes even though I'd just finish coming. "Your jizz is dripping down my leg, Boss." He whispered. My cock jumped.

Juan kissed me too. "We see you later, Papi."

It was hard to look at her and remember that she was the State Real Estate Commissioner. Lorraine's father was a frat brother of mine and occasionally, when something big came up, I'd give her a bit of free advice on handling it. It worked out well for me since it kept me up-to-date on current policies without having to put her in an awkward position.

We talked business for a while. Then she changed gears on me.

"Uncle John, I need your advice on something personal."

"It's overpriced." Which is what I always said when she asked for personal advice.

"Andrew and I are getting married." Andrew had been her boyfriend since college. "But Dad is still against it."

I shrugged. "He never approved of any of my boyfriends either."

She smiled at that. "The thing of it is, we want to have a baby."

"Want to or going to?"

She looked a bit sheepish. "Both?"

"And you think I can keep your old man from killing Andrew, huh?"

"Actually, I was hoping you'd have a talk with Andrew. He thinks that if he sits down with Dad mono-et-mono, Dad will relent."

"Does he? He has met your father, right?"

She rolled her eyes. "Drew and I have been together for far too long and - modern woman be damned - I want to get married. I keep telling him that Dad will never give his blessings or anything foolish like that. I keep saying we should just go down to the courthouse." She sighed. "But Andrew thinks I want a real wedding and Dad giving me away and -"

"You do. You started planning your wedding when you were 13."

"Yes, well, I'm almost 30 now. I'm too old for that kind of childishness. I want my baby to be born in wedlock and that's enough." She gave me a pleading look. "Can you just talk Drew out of trying to get himself killed?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.