The Boys at John's House
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It was the usual crowd making the usual speeches about market recovery and big picture planning. Richard Lathe talked me into giving a class for the Association on knowing when to say 'no'. Marti Holbrooke asked for my advice on a foreclosure and told me to bill her for it. I smoozed a bit, lied and promised to keep in touch, and pretended that I was considering getting back in the game.

Really, I was enjoying everyone's reaction to my blatantly sexual relationship with Yann.

"So, Yann," Tracey Greene - another Real Estate fag - sipped his mimosa and tried not to seethe with jealousy. "Are you an Agent too?"

"No." Yann was enjoying himself far too much. "I'm in, well, you could call it engineering and, um, maintenance." He stroked my arm. "I do use a lot of tools."

"Subtle." Tracey huffed. "Well. I hope John gets a lot of use out of you." He turned and found someone else to annoy.

"That was too easy." Yann chuckled. "I don't know what Ivan's problem was. I'm having a blast."

"Ivan was trying to have a little decorum and remember that I'm trying to to squeeze some of these jackasses for money."

"No sense of humor." Yann shook his head. "Probably what caused the fall of the Soviet Union."

"Thank God at least one of you boys has his head on straight." I teased. "Hey, where the hell did Juan get to?"

Yann shrugged. "He was talking to a short blonde woman."

Probably Kathy-with-a-K, the association secretary. They spent a lot of time together, coordinating calendars. Actually, I suspected that Kathy had a crush on Juan; she was always just a little too helpful when he called.

A few minutes later, the elevator opened and Juan and Kathy - along with a few other people - emerged. I waved my admin over and handed him a mimosa. "Take a break, baby. Greedy over here is trying to start trouble."

"Ay, Papi! He's always causing trouble."

"Pots and kettles." Yann quipped. "You should talk."

I caught a reflection in a mirror to my right. "Knock it off, boys." I took a step to my left and considered what I was seeing.

The Association President and the Deputy Secretary for HUD were looking a lot cozier than they should. They both kept glancing over their shoulders. They were in the middle of a very public event for a conversation that looked so private. Until I realized that they were in an alcove in the next room - I was at the right angle to see their reflections.

I took a few steps forward and confirmed - with the boys standing where they were, the three of us were blocking the only spot from where they could be viewed. "Ok, boys. I need you to stay here - right here - and don't let anybody behind you." I finished my drink and handed the glass to Yann. "I smell money."

Richard and Deputy Secretary Byrd were definitely trying not to be seen or heard and both nearly jumped thru the ceiling when I appeared, smiling.

"Gentlemen." This was good. I hoped it wasn't something pathetic like an affair. I really would get back into the game if there was a massive windfall to be had; my license didn't expire for another few months. "Tell me this is about sex."

"John." Richard almost managed to look guilt-less. Almost.

"Because if it's not, it's about money." I finished.

Byrd frowned; I'd used a HUD loophole to close some deals that were well over the typical FHA income maximums. I'd made healthy commissions on the deals as well. Very healthy. As far as I knew, Bryd's granddaughter and niece were still living in their respective houses.

"How are the girls?" I asked him.

Ten minutes later, I asked Yann to get me a fresh drink and told Juan to schedule a meeting at my house for a very small group.

Yann returned with three fresh drinks.

"Why are you walking like that?" I asked. He'd walked just fine five minutes after we got out of the car.

He blushed even as he grinned. "I can feel the jizz seeping out of my ass and it makes my dick so hard I can't stand it." He sipped his drink. "Let's do a three-way in the coat room."

A bolt of fire ran over my nerves as I had a flash memory of the car ride. "Since when do you talk like that? You're usually the quiet one."

He laughed. "Around you? Of course! You're my boss; I'm not trying to get fired."

"Yeah." Juan agreed, with a snicker. "He's a little potty-mouthed whore when you're not around. Why do you think he has all the lovers?"

"Easy! 'Cause he's greedy." I teased. "What time do we need to get on the road to be on time with Lorraine?"

Juan looked at his watch. "Another hour. A half hour would be better." He leered at me. "That would give us enough time for a three-way in the coatroom."

I laughed, put my arms around both boys, and made my final lap around the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.