The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I woke up alone the next morning, showered, dressed and found Juan and Ivan wearing identical sappy smiles. Yann arrived for breakfast considerably happier than he had been the day before.

"Ok, Papi." Juan had my calendar. "Today you're pretty busy. You have a breakfast at the NRAA office downtown and then you're having a late lunch with State Real Estate Commissioner."

"I thought I was retired."

"You are." Juan chuckled.

Great. "So when do I fuck Yann?"

"Anytime you want." Yann put in. "I'll be with you all day."

"Take my advice," Ivan said, "and let Juan do all the work. You just stand around and look pretty."

"I can't believe you went to a Hollis party and didn't have fun!" Juan shook his head. "Those are the best." Ivan rolled his eyes and went back to the kitchen. "You'll see." Juan told Yann.

Half an hour later, as Juan, Yann and I were getting into the car, Ivan came running out.

"Wait, a minute!" He wrapped himself around me and all but jammed his tongue down my throat. He pulled away panting, leaving me semi-hard. "You'll be with them all day today. The least I can get is a kiss."

"That's fair." I agreed. "Tell you what, next time it's like this, wake me early, and we can have a pre-dawn fuck."

He kissed me again. "Count on it."

When I finally got in the car, Juan leaned over the seat. "Me too, Papi. I'm going to have to watch you two all day so I get a kiss too."

I chuckled. There had to be a catch, I thought as Juan and I cleaned each other tonsils.

He sighed as he sat properly and started the car.

I turned to Yann. "Now it's just you and me."

"Finally." He sighed, moving in for his own kiss.

Yann had dressed more casually than Juan, making it evident that he was not attending me for business purposes. He had on a silk shirt that was open at the top, exposing a smooth, muscular chest and tight, pants with no zipper and an amazing bulge. He looked like a male whore.

"Should I be selling you on the open market?" I asked when he let me breathe again.

"Oh no, this is all for you." Yann stroked my cock through my pants. "I just wanted people to know what I'm there for." He began unbuckling my belt.

"In the car, Yann?" I protested - but I didn't try to stop him. "Think of poor Juan."

"Juan can do you on the way home." Yann offered just before inhaling my cock.

"Whatever you want, Papi." Juan added.

I nodded and ran my fingers through Yann's hair. I figured he must have some kind of oral fetish - this was the second time he'd blown me and I didn't even have to suggest it this time. And he was good at it. Again, I could last only a short five, maybe six minutes before I grabbed the back of his head and gave him my load for his breakfast.

I pulled him up for a kiss, but he'd swallowed too fast and I only got the residual taste. "Save me some next time, greedy." I teased.

"Yes, Boss." He sighed. Then he moved back down to my lap and began licking and sucking again.

"Two in a row's asking a lot, greedy." I sighed, although in truth, I had a feeling that if he kept it up, he was going to get his wish.

Yann didn't comment and by the time Juan was on the highway, I was up again.

Yann stopped and pushed down his pants. They were some kind of non-glossy, form-fitting, plastic-y material - rubber, vinyl, latex, something - because they rolled down like they were painted on him. And since he wasn't wearing underwear, his rock hard cock popped out instantly. He rolled the pants off one leg and climbed into my lap.

Then he impaled himself on my dick. "Oh my God!" He cried out. "Oh Christ I needed that!" He lifted himself and pushed back down, ramming my cock further up his tight ass. "Oh my God, yes!"

He continued to do the work of getting my cock embedded balls-deep in his ass. I sat there, reveling in the feeling and hoping I wouldn't go off before he finished.

I did grab his dick and stroke it. Pre-cum bubbled to the tip and I wiped it with my fingers then sucked my fingers clean. I kept stroking him. "Come on, greedy, don't keep all that sweet cream for yourself." I whispered. "Give me some."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.