The Boys at John's House
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

When I got home, there was a message from Robert.

"You've got an outstanding speeding ticket in Omaha, Ivan." He chuckled. "That's the only place you even register."

"See? I told you I was a saint." He laughed. "Send me a copy. I'll pay it off."

I heard a couple computer clicks. "Done. Hey, Missy's having a barbeque next weekend. You in?"

Missy was the mistress. "Sure. Ok if I bring the boys?"

"Hell if I care. Sure."

"See you there."

I hung up and leaned back. No investigation. It still didn't make sense to me that these foxes were into to me. But Juan put on a hell of an act if he was faking.

I had a second chance to test the theory tonight.

I had to admit, I was looking forward to taking Ivan out. He didn't dress up often, but the time I'd seen him dressed to impress, he looked like Russian prince. I liked that idea since I was hoping to royally fuck him at some point.

I took a few minutes to look at my investments again. I moved a few funds to more aggressive positions. That may sweeten the pot, but it wouldn't solve my income concerns.

I sighed as I realized that it was later than I thought. I shut down the computer, locked the office and got dressed.

Tonight's event was a dinner party celebrating the graduation of JR Hollis' son from college. Hollis owned 46 properties around the region. He gave to a huge number of charities. He was well known for his ethical practices. He also had 4 illegitimate children from his 3 affairs. The party was for his wife's only son.

Ivan drove my car to the estate, which was only a few miles from my own. The whole trip he was on the phone with Juan getting last minute instructions on what to do, what not to do, who to see and who not to see. When we got to the event, he opened my door and tried to look professional.

I got out, smoothed my jacket and looked at him. He was wearing a grey suit that didn't exaggerate his pale complexion and complemented his eyes. "You look good." I told him. "Very good."

"Thanks, Boss." He said.

I pulled the door from his hand and closed it. "You're off the clock for a while, sweetcakes. John is fine." I let the valet take the car.

He looked away sheepishly. "Ok. John." I took his hand and tucked it around my arm the way most guys do with a girl as we headed for the front door. "Uh, is this a date?" He asked.

"It better be since I'm planning to fuck your brains out tonight." He tripped. "You ok, sweetcakes?"

"Uh, yeah. I just - ehem - I wasn't expecting you to say that." I noticed that he didn't move his hand.

"Problem with my plans?"

He chuckled. "Not at all; they match my plans exactly."

"Good."

We got in, got drinks, got a bite or two, and then began working the room. I made sure to tell Ivan stuff I wanted him to write down since this was a first for him.

"Don't tell me you lost Juan!" Gloria Tavish exclaimed as she gave me an over-done and completely fake show of affection. "Who is this tasty little stud muffin and what would it cost for me to steal him away?"

"More than you've got." Ivan intoned.

I chuckled as I slipped my arm around his waist. "Juan is at home enjoying a well deserved night off. This is Ivan. Usually he's my chief, but tonight he's here to make sure I behave."

"He keeps you hiding in the kitchen? John, you have got to display your nice things." Gloria didn't even disguise her leering. "I'll bet you serve the most delightful dishes."

"He has a very nice sausage." I quipped.

Ivan nearly choked and Gloria let out one of her rare, honest peals of laughter. "John! You are a cad!"

"What can I say? I like what I like."

"I had forgotten how much I like you, John." She sighed. "If I write you a check, will you consult for my committee?"

"Depends. What's the committee?"

"Oh, NOVA community something or other. We're supposed to give the county supervisor advice on the best place to build low income housing."

"Do you even know what low income housing is?"

"Not a clue. But the pictures of me with minority children are wonderful!"

I had to smile; Gloria was as shallow and self-serving as they come, but she was completely honest about it. "Ivan, make a note to be at the next committee meeting so I can be Gloria's token black."

She nearly choked on her drink. "Oh no John! I never think of you that way! You're my token gay!" She peered past my shoulder. "Oh dear god; Stephanie's headed this way. Ivan, be a dear and shoot her."

Ivan had been writing in his new notepad and looked up sharply. "What?"

"No? Hm. Pity. Next Thursday, 6pm. You come with him - I'd love to see how your sausage compares to my chief's." She wiggled her fingers at Ivan, kissed the air just passed my cheek, and turned sharply. "Evan! You handsome devil..." She strode over to her next victim.

"What the hell was that?" Ivan looked somewhere between overwhelmed and undone.

"The only honest woman in the room, sweetcakes." I tilted his head up and kissed him as much because I was dying to as for the way unnerved Tea Party Bitch Stephanie Bennett.

I almost let her walk by, but pulled away from Ivan just as she was beside us. "Not going to speak to us, Director Bennett? And here I was going to introduce my companion to everyone worth knowing."

"John, well, hello!" Her smile didn't reach her eyes. "I didn't think you saw me; you seemed so busy." She managed not to look at Ivan.

I looked at him. "Ivan, Director Bennett works with the RNC." I put my arm around Ivan's waist again. "Ivan is my personal chief."

"I see." She said. "You don't seem like you need that much cooking."

"I don't. Ivan does just what I need."

"Well. Isn't that lovely." Stephanie looked past me. "Would you excuse me? I see someone I need to speak to."

"Of course." I gestured and her smile faded before she stepped away.

"What a bitch!" Ivan snarled.

"Oh yeah." I agreed.

"John!" A man called out before I could say more. I turned to see Bill Conner and a young man I didn't recognize. "John, it's been too long. How's it been?"

Conner made his fortune buying and selling in low-income neighborhoods. He used most of the same tricks I had and a few others as well. The big difference was that when the walls fell in, he was still holding properties, so he got slammed. Still, he was able to grease a few palms and managed to slip out of almost 14 million in bad debt.

"Bill! Can't complain." We shook hands. "Hey, I heard you were getting re-married."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.