The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"We should do the whole thing." Yann was excited. "Take the walls out of the second floor and create one big orgy room - pillows, curtains, the works. We could get a team in here and take out everything but the load bearing walls and -"

"I had no idea how tacky you were!" Juan said drolly. "The second floor is ours and I don't want to live in a Pier 1. You do that in your room."

"But I want the guys in uniforms. Blue for Housekeeping, Red for Maintenance, Yellow for Administration." Ivan put in.

"Can we wear miniskirts and go-go boots too?" Yann bat his eyes.

"With your ass? Hell yes!" Ivan lobed back. "Hey Boss, what's the rule on sex among us?"

I had a mouth full of food at the moment and had been enjoying them being so excited - and the fact that they all came to dinner naked except for those lovely speedos - so the question caught me completely off-guard. I chewed slowly hoping to have an answer by the time I finished swallowing.

"Well." I took a sip of wine to stall another couple seconds like that would help. "We haven't made a rule about sex with me yet."

They laughed. "That rule's pretty easy, isn't it?" Yann asked.

"Any 'one' you want, any 'when' you want, and any 'where' you want." Juan clarified. "And any 'what' you want."

"Boys, that sounds like a fuck fantasy come true, but seriously, what if I said I wanted to fuck all three of you on the front porch?"

They grinned at each other. "Say it and find out." Ivan taunted, wiping his mouth. Yann took a last sip of wine and pushed his chair back.

I waved them down. "Finish eating, you idiots." I had to chuckle. I had three sex fiends with the hots for me in the house all this time and never knew. "We'll just play it by ear for now. And if you guys want to jump each other, I just want to watch."

They looked at each other. "Cameras." Yann said. "We wire the house. That way, if the 'mood' strikes, you can see what you missed."

"If we could sell those, it would solve the money problem." I chuckled.

"What money problem?" Juan switched to business mode; I was beginning to see a definite difference in his manner now that it occurred to me to look for it.

"Nothing current. I did some projections for if I tried to go through with this idea. Any more boys like you, and I'm going to have to find a job."

"Oh." He frowned. "I'll work on that."

"Don't." I said. "I don't want you guys to put any more work into this. You've done enough. Let's see where what we've got takes me. Put up the ad, do the application thing. Hell, we may not even get any replies." I finished my wine. "Right now, I want to look at what I already have."

"Just look?" Juan pouted.

"Look, touch, play." I sighed. "I just know there's no way I can give you all the attention you deserve. So here's what I want. I'm going to my room. You boys decide who I get tonight, tomorrow and the next. Then, I need a night off. The day after, we'll see about the three of you again. Deal?"

"Deal" Ivan said. "I need to get the kitchen anyway."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.