Dating Cheerleaders
Chapter 11: College Life and Beyond

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: College Life and Beyond - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Kim and I decided on a local college for our studies. I got signed up for the associate's degree in photography. Since Kim was getting into my photography as more than just a model she decided to sign up for the associate's degree in photography like me. That meant we would almost completely duplicate our class schedules. She would be living with her parents and I would live with mine for the two years we were in college. Tracy and Alex both attended the same school so we had plenty of interaction between the four of us.

Kim had a desire to also continue in cheerleading, but I wasn't all that interested in joining the team. When the cheer coach found out about my experience in coaching for the high school squads he leaned on me with a tuition assistance incentive (bribe?) to help the college squad. What could I say? I caved and said I would help out wherever I could. Besides, that would give me more time to be with Kim. We spent so much time together anyways that it was almost like we were married.

Kim and I made a pretty efficient team on homework and studies since I was technically inclined and she was artistic. Some classes on business got us ready to start our own business after graduation so that my, then part time, photography hobby could be able to support us and a family when the time came. I had noticed a subtle undercurrent in Kim that has something to do with babies. I didn't mind practicing how they were made but our practical side said that we needed to wait until after we were married.

Kim and I attended a couple of the college parties at frat houses and found that they were no more than an excuse to get bombed on booze or drugs and have indiscriminate sex with whoever will hold still long enough. I was not interested in banging a variety of girls and after Kim was hit on by a few guys we decided that was not for us. We could have sex, or more correctly make love, any time we wanted in the safety of my house or hers and we didn't need drugs or alcohol to get us in the mood. Before long our dedication to each other meant we were labeled 'hands off'. We did, however, make several good friends in college and would get together with them for a few calm evenings. I'm not going to say there was no sex involved, but, it was totally consensual and no wild orgies.

I remember one Saturday evening we got together with Tracy and Alex to study some materials we had in common. We studied and discussed the work for a couple of hours while all four of us got horny and decided it was time to play. We were in my bedroom when Kim leaned over to me and gave me one of her sexiest French kisses ever. Tracy got the idea and laid one on Alex so hot I felt like we were out in the bright sun. Tracy then leaned over to me and did much the same thing to me. Kim decided to follow suit and grabbed Alex mashing lips with him. None of us considered ourselves swingers but there was a mutual bond between us to the point that nothing was off limits. Further, there was no jealousy towards others so we got along quite well.

I made love with Kim while Tracy made love with Alex. That lasted the better part of an hour and was very noisy. Alex did quite well with Tracy bringing her to three orgasms in the process. I gave Kim three or four, or maybe one long one, resulting in us collapsing on the bed. We were all naked so I suggested a shower to help us recover. Fitting four people in the shower was an experience to behold. Alex and I were both playing grab-ass with the girls and in short order we had all recovered enough for a second round of fun and games.

I suggested we play switch hitter. They all agreed that it would be fun so the girls got in doggie sex position on the edge of the bed side by side and Alex and I entered them from behind. I had a print timer on my night stand that I set for 10 seconds. We did it for that time and then switched. The girls especially liked this game because it meant they would have a series of orgasms on a row. Since Alex and I had just recently come we were able to last a long time. Also trying as best we could to hold off made the game last even longer and we had a great time doing it. In the process the girls had at least six orgasms each.

That game, one of my favorites, lasted a full hour until I came in Kim and that set Alex off as he exploded into Tracy. We ended up with all four of us passed out cold lying crosswise on the bed. We didn't come to until morning. A repeat four person shower with four almost simultaneous orgasms got us all squeaky clean.

Since mom and dad were away and we had the house to ourselves we staggered down to the kitchen naked and made some breakfast. Kim did the dripping syrup on her nipple trick which I licked off with the speed of light. Tracy saw this and tried it herself. Alex was quick to catch on and licked it up in a flash. That game continued until breakfast was gone and four horny people climbed back up to the bedrooms to continue the love making from last night. The difference this time was that Tracy dragged Alex to her room as Kim and I went to my room. Our love making sessions lasted a couple of hours until we all got tired and emerged fully dressed.

We all piled into my little car and headed out to the cliffs to soak up some sun and shoot some more pictures. Alex was not too fond of the idea of nude pictures of him but Tracy, Kim and I were well into it so Alex and I shot about a hundred pictures in various poses. Some of the poses were downright pornographic in nature. One in particular was me with two girls fighting over different parts of my body. Alex's fast reflexes on the shutter allowed him to catch a spurt of my semen in mid air. Those shots would be sequestered in my album but would not make it to photography class. I still get a hard on every time I look back at them and if Kim is with me you can guess where we end up and what we would be doing. I don't recall a single incident when she was ready to play that I turned her down and vice-versa. We were so much in love that it got to the point where we could read each other's mind and act out our thoughts without having to speak a single word. Sometimes all it took was a sly come hither glance to set us off on a marathon session of love making.

My, or should I say our, photography business grew and was starting to take more and more time. The profits were real good and my bank account and Kim's were adding up to a tidy sum. We still didn't take in enough to support us but the way things were going it wouldn't be long at all. Our college studies and classes were first and foremost. Next down the list were photography jobs. Our sex life was on a time available basis but that just made it better when we could get it. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Give the horns time to grow and all of a sudden wham-bang we're getting it on in the most unexpected places and times.

The word got around about my photography and as if I didn't have enough to do I was contacted by a cheerleader uniform company to do a spread for their website and catalog. There were all kinds of local talent for models; JV, varsity and college so that would not be a problem. The logistics involved, however, were a nightmare. Scheduling photo shoots around our class schedules didn't allow for much flexibility. As it turned out the shoots had to be done evenings and weekends. Fortunately most of the shots were taken in my studio so time of day did not matter. The outdoor shots were a different matter altogether. Using natural lighting is dictated by Mother Nature. By using flash and reflector boards we had only a couple of days when we could not get what we wanted.

My requirement was to add authenticity, so, we would use only real cheerleaders as models. I negotiated a deal with the supplier that they would have the uniforms done to the design of the school and the girls would keep the uniforms they modeled. Also the girls were paid scale for their efforts. The result of this was that we had more models than we could use. Some of the girls even offered sex as an incentive for me to hire them. The list got thinned out considerably when I mentioned to them that the final decision was to be made by Kim who had no interest in lesbian sex. Still a few of the girls tried anyways.

The uniform company was thrilled with our pictures and promised that next year we would get the contract for more pictures. In addition to that the girl's parents paid us for some portraits of them in their cheer uniforms. A couple of the dads asked for some racy pictures of their little angels. They really wanted me to push the envelope of decency. There was no problem with the over 18 girls but when the age was under that, I had to draw the line. In spite of how eager the girls were to pose provocatively I would not jeopardize our future for a few bucks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.