Dating Cheerleaders - Cover

Dating Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 9: More Senior Year

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: More Senior Year - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Having turned 17 last summer and passing my driving test, it was just a mater of time before I had my first car. I looked at Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW and Ferrari. The choice was hard but I got a very nice used Toyota Corolla. After all I have to exist in the real world. Having my own car in high school was a prestige symbol as if I needed one.

I took Kim out to a drive-in movie the first day I got the car. As I drove she wanted to sit on my lap but had to settle for being wedged up next to me. We arrived at the movie and fixed the speaker in the window. We snuggled together and sat back to enjoy the movie.

Kim asked me "What are you doing?"

"Watching the movie,"

"Greg, we are at the drive-in also known as the passion pit. Couples here do not watch movies. They make out. So come on and get busy."

All I could say was "Yes ma'am"

We had never done it in a car before so we decided to give it a try. After making love several times in a bed, I decided that doing it in a car definitely sucks. Wedged between the steering wheel and the seat back was bad enough but then add the shift lever jabbing me in the shoulder, it was downright uncomfortable. I decided my next car would have to be a station wagon. We did manage to hug and kiss a lot and actually watched the movie some. It was to be a double feature but we left after the first picture.

Another day we decided to try parking at lover's lane and had just as bad a time. We even tried doing it in the back seat. I guess we were spoiled and used to comfort. I personally prefer a bed or a swimming pool over a car any day and a bed is best of all.

One way that the car came in handy, though, was in getting to uninhabited areas to shoot some figure study pictures. A girls body naked in a natural setting is a harmonious blend of nature and au-natural. The combination of the beauty of nature and the beauty of the undraped female body creates a true work of art. Most of the figure study shots I had sold were made that way. One shot in particular was Kim standing on a bluff looking off into the distance. She had a light scarf around her shoulders so when the wind came up the scarf was literally floating on air and her gorgeous hair blowing in the wind picked up a glow from the setting sun that gave her the look of a true goddess.

What with my picture taking and selling, I was starting to build up a pretty respectable nest egg in my bank account. I could afford the expenses of owning a car. The cash flow from part time work was so good that I was seriously considering not bothering with college. My guidance counselor at school had different ideas, however. She told me that while the money looked good right now, I could make a lot more with a degree to back me up. Besides, Kim had definite plans of going to college which convinced me to go.

We had applied at several different schools and been accepted at most of them. Practicality reared its head and made the decision for us. We came to the conclusion that the local college was the best choice. We were both interested in perusing liberal arts degrees. I had looked into what interested me the most and I chose photography. Kim had not chosen a major yet but she had time so she signed up for general courses plus some art classes.

The rest of our senior year went pretty much uneventful until near the end. Taking Kim to senior prom was an experience to remember. Stepdad's story Cheerleader Coach gave me some ideas of how to treat a lady right. I made reservations at a fancy restaurant for dinner. I reserved the honeymoon suite at the best hotel in town. I rented a tuxedo and even bought her a nice corsage that came with a tiara for the princess that she truly was. To further the conspiracy I told her mother not to spend any time on her hairdo or makeup since I would take care of it. Also have her wear something comfy and carry her dress on a hanger.

Come the big night I picked up Kim from her house at three in the afternoon. She was totally confused as to what was going on and why I was so early. I wouldn't let on where I was taking her even after she threatened me with no sex for a month. I wasn't worried because I knew she could only make it three days at the most. When I escorted her to Madam Bevier's Beauty Salon she lifted her eyebrows and asked me "Huh?" I stayed silent and took her inside.

When we got inside I told the proprietor "Madam, I give you Princess Kimberly. She is to get the works. Make her one of your finest works of art." The lady agreed and took Kim to the back of the shop. I went back out to the car and retrieved Kim's gown corsage and tiara which I brought back into the shop. I then used the time to duck out and buy something for Kim to make this prom a time to remember.

When I arrived back at the shop Madam Bevier said that Kim was ready so she went into the back and brought her out. I was bowled over speechless by the absolute vision of magnificent beauty that faced me. I was totally humbled in her presence. She was the perfect picture of a royal princess. Her gown was a brilliant blue off the shoulder number with plunging neckline and almost no back. The dress was so brilliant I wondered where the batteries were hidden. The tiara sat atop a hair style that fit her head to a T surrounding her angelic face beautifully. Her twin blue pools of enchantment she called eyes looked at me with an aura of amazement.

I walked up to her taking her hand, bowing and said "Your highness, Princess Kimberly would you please allow me, your humble servant, to escort you this evening?"

She curtsied and said "Of course Milord." I escorted her to my car and we were off to supper. I had talked to the matre-de at the restaurant beforehand and asked him to treat her like royalty. He recognized me as we came in and laid it on thick as he escorted us to our table. We had dinner served by a very attentive wait staff. When the glasses of champagne came out Kim was further impressed. She really didn't expect that.

I raised my glass and said "Here's to the most breathtakingly beautiful princess in all the land." We clicked our glasses as she blushed up a storm. I had a feeling she was going to blush a lot more before the night was over. Desert was a shared creation of the establishment's making which was heavenly and put the cap on a perfect meal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.