Dating Cheerleaders
Chapter 4: Greg's Fantasy

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Greg's Fantasy - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I think it happened some time around my twelfth birthday. When taking a bath I discovered that it felt good to wash my penis. The more I washed the better it felt until one day it felt fantastic. I found that I could also do it in bed any time I wanted. I also started to notice that girls were more than just soft boys. Right about that time is when I started to also notice my sister Tracy. Either she changed or my outlook changed but she was looking better and better each time I saw her. At 14 her body was causing stirrings in my groin. When I'd see her dash from the shower to her room wrapped in a too small towel I would spy her pubic area. I also noticed that when she wore a tee shirt I could catch a glimpse of her breasts when she bent over just right. To fuel my masturbation sessions I at first imagined the pictures in Playboy as being right there with me. They were soon replaced by mental pictures of Tracy.

Tracy, being a cheerleader for a few years always kept her body in tip top shape. She had curves in all the right places. Her legs looked far better than anything in the magazines and I mean anything. She was so close and yet so far. I was sure she wouldn't be interested in fooling around with a boy 2 years younger than her. We were closer than most siblings and shared secrets between us. I don't think we ever fought and we constantly looked out after each other. When either she or I had chores around the house the other one would happily lend a hand.

Tracy was pretty active in the dating arena and never seemed to lack for male companionship. She went on dates almost every weekend night with guys who treated her like a queen. They were falling all over themselves trying to please her and do her bidding. I kind of envied her popularity since I was deathly afraid of girls in a romantic nature. My lack of girl involvement resulted in me taking out my frustrations manually. Most of the time, I would close my eyes and imagine that it was her hand pleasuring me.

Not much changed for me over the years until I turned 15 and Tracy encouraged me to talk to a girl (Susie) at one of the squad's pool parties. I think that's what really broke the ice for me so to speak so that I could confidently talk with girls. Even though I was getting intimate with a few (3) girls I still thought Tracy was the ultimate personification of desirability. Sure she is my sister and all that stuff about the incest taboo just made me want her more. The forbidden fruit syndrome is as old as mankind itself and is in effect full force in my mind.

Tracy was kind of touchy feely with me but I didn't think much of it beyond normal sibling interaction. She would touch my arm to emphasize a point we were discussing. Sometimes when she got excited about something I did for her she would give me a hug pressing those glorious breasts against my chest giving me an immediate hard on. When she would notice it pressing against her pubes she would give me a pleased smile.

Well one Saturday evening we were both at home watching a movie on TV. The best view of the set was by sitting on the couch. We started out with a respectful separation between us. I wasn't sure but I think I noticed that every time she got up to do or get something she would return and sit a little closer to me. Before long she would be right up against me with her bare leg touching mine. She made little movements with her leg that seemed more like a caress than a casual position change.

She was leaned up against me so I did the only natural thing and put my arm around her shoulders. When I did that she leaned her head over and rested it on my shoulder. I even think I could detect a subtle purr of contentment. What really blew my mind was when she raised her head slightly and gave me a kiss on my neck. I didn't know what to make of it since there had not been any overt affection between us before that. When she kissed me I tightened my hold on her and gave her a little sideways hug. The next thing that got me even more excited was when she let her hand rest on my bare thigh. As if that wasn't enough to get me all mixed up she started a gentle caressing moving her hand higher as she went.

I didn't need to be given an engraved invitation so I lifter her chin and kissed her squarely on the lips. She moaned some and I could feel her tongue coming out to play. I joined her with my tongue and we French kissed for a couple of minutes. This activity was not for naught as we both started to breathe hard. As we broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes with a lustful gleam in her eyes and took my hand standing and pulling me up. We embraced with her heavenly body literally molded to mine so every square inch of our bodies were in intimate contact including our lips.

Without a word she led me to her room where we kissed again. I couldn't believe that I was making out with the absolute goddess of sensuality who had been the subject of my fantasies for years. She moved back at arms length and said softly "Greg, please make love to me. I want my first time to be with you in my bed." First time? What was that supposed to mean. She must mean her first time with me. She blew that idea out of the water when she said "Please be gentle with me because I am still a virgin. I have been waiting years for you to take my virginity." I was dumbfounded and asked her "But, what about all those guys you have been dating. Are you saying none of them made love to you?" "There are other ways," she said "to satisfy a guy without vaginal intercourse. Now, please quit talking and make love with me."

We then took each others clothes off kissing and caressing as we went. Once we were naked I was compelled to hold her a distance away from me and examine her magnificent body up close. After all those years of quick glimpses and spying I now had a feast to a starving guy with her naked before me. Her magnificent breasts were the embodiment of perfection. The rest of her body showed that her years of cheerleading had resulted in her attaining perfection to eclipse any model in any nudie magazine on the planet. I was going to have to thank God for putting this absolute beauty right here in my house.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.