Preferably Dead - Cover

Preferably Dead

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of a man who starts out as a bounty hunter, but winds up on a holy crusade! His new career is one of finding kidnappers of young girls to be sold as sex slaves. This is his fight against that most despicable of crimes.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Historical   Western   Violence   Prostitution  

We laid out a plan in which I would buy her time for tomorrow night. That would be our excuse for getting together. As soon as the place had pretty well closed down for the night, about 3:00 AM, I would sneak out the window and fetch the wagon I was going to use to haul away Jean and the girls. Meanwhile, Jean would gather the girls in our room and feed them to me one at time through the window.

The biggest problem was going to be getting clothes for all of the women, including Jean. It was kind of a trademark of this whorehouse that the women were always naked, so they did not have any clothes to put on for our dash to freedom. We decided that each girl would bring a blanket from her bed, and I would fashion a serape from it for the girl. Once we were clear, we would worry about getting some regular clothes for the women.

We had time for one more quickie before my time was up. I ate breakfast in the brothel restaurant, and Jean was my server. Damned if she did not close out the session with another one of her fabulous blowjobs! Before I left the whorehouse, I looked up Ernesto and made arrangements for another night with Jean that night. He gave me no problem because I paid in advance with gold double-eagles. Hell, he would like to have a customer like me for every night.

During that day, I gathered up the stuff I would need for the night's adventures. I even bought a double-barrel 16-gauge shotgun for Jean to use in case we needed more firepower than I could provide by myself. Even though she did not know how to use the shotgun to its best advantage, she could make a lot of noise with it, and that should intimidate any troublemakers. At least, I hoped so.

I showed up that evening at supper time for another meal and blowjob in the restaurant. Jean was there to meet me, and we got right to the business at hand. The blowjob was as good as the one the previous night, so I had no complaint about that phase of the operation. We adjourned to the private bedroom reserved for us and had plenty of time for two fucks before it was time to put the rest of our plan into operation.

About 2:30 AM, I got dressed and went out the window while Jean started to gather the girls. They had been warned of the escape attempt, and Jean was not worried that one of the girls would spill the beans because they were all so frightened of the life that lay ahead of them.

I picked up the wagon where I had stashed it. It was pulled by two horses. I had wanted mules, but I had to settle for what I could get on such short notice. I had to take a circuitous route to be sure that I was not spotted, but I was back at the window and ready to accept passengers by 3:10 AM. The girls were all very excited, but their crotches were sore enough that they had to be helped through the window and into the wagon. They were quiet enough, except for a few groans that did not draw any snoopers.

Yes, I did verify that Mary Sue Kilgore was among the girls in the wagon. Jean was the last one out through the window, and I waited until I had shown her how to use the shotgun. You should have seen her face light up when she had that weapon in her hands. Heaven help the man who got in her way tonight!

We were away by 4:00 AM, and that probably gave us an hour before our absence would be noticed. The problem was that the wagon had a heavy load with nine females, and the wheels were leaving a distinct trail as we left. I hurried as fast as I could to reach the main road so that our tracks would be mixed with the others already there. I had my doubts about that doing much good in hiding our path of escape, but I had to take every possible advantage that I could find.

The town of Jimenez was kind of off by itself, so we did not have much choice of where to go. I had some water canteens on board, but I only had a little jerky for food. That was going to be a problem, but the girls would just have to go hungry for a day or so. It was imperative that we reach the Rio Grande as soon as possible, so I pushed the horses as fast as I could. Fortunately, Jean and one of the girls could drive the wagon if I had to drop off to fight. All they had to do was to stick to the road and move fast: the horses could do that practically by themselves.

It was daylight before I stopped for the first time to rest the horses. All of us took the opportunity to piss, and some of the girls were still so sore that they had to be helped back into the wagon. This was when I slit an opening in each of the blankets for the girls to slip their head through. The resulting serapes did not make the best substitute for a dress, but it would do for the short run.

We only made a few more miles before four men on horses caught up to us. I knew that they would not shoot anybody but me if they had a choice in the matter, so I grabbed my Henry and scooted under the wagon. Of course, they might of been innocent, but I doubted it. As soon as they were in range, I started to shoot. Luckily for me, they were facing the sun, so they could not get a good look at where I was shooting from.

I dropped the first horse with my first shot, but that was enough to make the other three men veer off to the right and left. Two went to the left and one went to the right. Hell, not being any more of a fool than I had to be, I dropped the one on the right who was by himself. That took two shots, and the other two men had scooted for who knew where by the time I was ready to shoot at them.

Now I had a decision to make: I could get on my horse and try to follow them, or I could stay with the wagon and keep trying to get away. I figured that the smart thing for the last two galoots to do would be for them to ride ahead and ambush me. Therefore, I decided to chase them on my horse while Jean and the girl drove the horses along the road. I instructed them to stay on the road so that I could find them after I took care of the two troublemakers. Jean told the girl to drive while she took up the shotgun. Jean and her shotgun could probably keep the girls as safe as I could as long as there were only two men to worry about.

There was enough light by now for me to follow the trail of the two galoots while my horse was moving at a fast clip. They were riding through clear sand and scrub, so I had no other tracks to bother with. My main worry was that I would ride up on them unprepared and get my head handed to me because I did not see an ambush that they had set up. That meant that I had to keep watch to both sides as well as in front of me as I raced after the two fleeing men. That also meant that the two men could move faster than me, so I was unlikely to catch them until they decided to stop.

Fortunately, the terrain around here was still sand and scrub, so I did not have to worry about trees as an ambush site. However, the ground did undulate enough to make places where an ambusher could hide behind a small hill. They finally got smart and did stop to ambush me, but I caught a flash of sunlight off of metal in time to stop and dive to the ground before a bullet found me.

I grabbed my Henry and my water canteen as I quit my horse. I guess that the other men were too ingrained with the habit of preserving horseflesh to take a shot at my horse once I left it. Anyway, whatever the reason, my horse stayed where I had left him: he was well trained to ground hitching.

I ran for a clump of brush nearby and managed to get there before the first shot was fired in my direction. The shooter was pretty good at his job, because the bullet tore a hole in the crown of my hat. That really pissed me off: that was a fairly new hat, and I was partial to it. Oh, well, better my hat with an extra hole than my head!

I dove to the ground before another shot came my way, and that made me wonder if the men were using single-shot rifles. If so, I was well ahead of the game, but I could not depend on that until I had more information. In any case, I was out of Henry range, so I wondered if the gun that had been fired was a Sharps or a Remington buffalo gun. That would make it single-shot, and I would have as much as 20 seconds between shots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.