Preferably Dead - Cover

Preferably Dead

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of a man who starts out as a bounty hunter, but winds up on a holy crusade! His new career is one of finding kidnappers of young girls to be sold as sex slaves. This is his fight against that most despicable of crimes.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Historical   Western   Violence   Prostitution  

I will not bore you with the details of what I did to Sr. Jesus Lopez, but I will say that I used a candle flame on his pecker and balls to loosen his tongue. That little trick I had learned from some Indian friends back in my youth. I questioned Lopez for about three hours before I figured that I had all I was going to get from him. I had a list of his suppliers and a list of his customers. In each case, I had an adequate description of where to find both sets of people. From the looks of things, it was going to take me at least a couple of years to deal adequately with each man or woman on the list. Yes, there was one woman supplier in Texas and two women customers in Mexico. I was so pissed off that I was tempted to go after them three first!

When I left Lopez, I did take a little pity on him and cut his belly open with my Bowie knife. I figured that it would take him up to six hours to die from a cut like that. Considering what he had done to at least two hundred innocent girls, I felt like I was letting him off easy.

I dozed until the sun came up. That was when I looked to the two dead bodyguards. I got guns, knives, and a little Mexican money from them, all in silver. I do not know how well Lopez paid his employees, but they were not carrying much money on them. Oh, well, I still had the contents of the strongbox to examine. I cleaned up the yard and took care of all of the animals before I tied the four horses behind my rented wagon.

Finally, I went back into the cabin and opened the strongbox. I counted $1,400 in gold bars and double-eagles. Hell, I knew that running whores was a profitable business, but this was the first proof I had that supplying them was equally profitable. On top of this, I knew where to find Lopez's hoard of gold and silver: I was never going to have to work another day in my life. Instead, I could devote all of my time to running down them despicable characters what made sex slaves out of innocent girls too young to have the protection of a husband.

I was probably too late to prevent the rape and induction of Mary Sue Kilgore into the life of a prostitute, but I figured that I should go after her first. Lopez had not known her name, but he did recognize a description of her, and he told me who had bought her from him about 10 days ago. She was worth so much more as a virgin than not, that there was a chance that she had not been raped if she was not yet delivered to her first brothel. Therefore, speed was of the essence!

Mary Sue was headed for a brothel in a medium sized town about 50 miles east of the Rio Grande. Considering that she was traveling in a wagon with some other girls, I stood a good chance of catching them if they stuck to the main roads. I figured them for about 18 miles a day, since their owner would not want to damage the valuable merchandise. Lopez had estimated that each girl was worth $300-400 to the final customer if she was in good condition and still a virgin. That meant about six days of travel if there were no problems, but there were always problems, so I did have a slight chance of catching up to them. If not, I would just have to raid the brothel to rescue Mary Sue and any other girls what was in the same boat as her.

I had to decide whether or not to take a packhorse on this chase. I could move faster without the packhorse, but I would have to load my riding horse with some of the supplies that I would need. I finally decided that I would go without the packhorse and take my meals at restaurants or cantinas. My Spanish was good enough that talking to people would not be a problem. I would have a Texas accent, but that would not mask what I wanted to say.

Well, it took me five days to get to the town of Jimenez, and I knew that I was too late before I even dismounted. There was a sign over the brothel's front door that said "Six New Girls! All Are Virgins! The Auction Is Tonight!" The problem was that the sign had been up for a couple of days, and I had missed the big event. Okay, there was no way to preserve the virginity of the new girls, but maybe I could save their sanity. I sure as Hell had to try.

The rush was over and it was now time for me to use my brain. I figured that the best thing for me to do was to find a place for me to spend the night and to eat supper. I put my tired horse in a decent looking livery stable and found out that I could eat supper at the brothel. They had a restaurant along with the usual bar, and the livery stable manager recommended their food. Why not? I had to visit the brothel before I could settle on a plan.

I stashed my two extra revolvers in my boots, but I left my rifle behind as I went to supper. As it was, I was the only man there with an obvious two guns, and that made me stand out as somebody not to antagonize. As it happened, on this night, I was the only gringo man in the place. Shit! So much for blending in.

I went into the dining room and found a table against the wall: I did not plan to take any chances! The first surprise was the waitress. She was absolutely naked, even to bare feet. I could tell that she had seen some hard times, but she looked to be in decent health for the job she had. I guessed that she was about 25 years old from the look of her face and the minimum sag in her tits. I had seen no point in hiding the fact that I was an American because anybody could tell that as soon as I said my first word.

She gave me a menu and a card what said "Get a blowjob with your meal for only 10 pesos extra." I picked up the card and asked the waitress who gave the blowjob. She said that she did, and it would start immediately if I wanted it before eating. Otherwise, I could have it done while I ate, or I could wait until after I was through eating. Well, I ain't never had a blowjob while I was eating, so I elected that option. Hell, it was her job, so I might as well take advantage of the unexpected features of the job.

I ordered the specialty of the house, a steak, and was told that Jean would deliver it as soon as it was ready. She said that it would not be long since I had ordered it cooked rare. I had a beer while I waited.

That steak was a monster, and I ordered another beer to go with it. Jean, the waitress, also brought in some vegetables to go with the steak, but I did what most men would do and ignored them. While I was waiting for the steak to cook, Jean had invited me to finger her pussy and play with her tits. All of her pussy hair was shaved off, so I had a good look at what I was doing while I finger-fucked her. I doubt that I was all that good with my manual ministrations, but Jean did a good job of faking an orgasm, so I could not tell how much of that was because of me. Anyway, it was a pleasant way for me to pass the time while I waited for my steak.

As soon as I cut into my steak, Jean scooted under the table and unbuttoned my fly. I ain't quite sure how she did it, but I could tell that she managed to expose my cock only by using her mouth: there were no hands involved! Now, it had been nine days since I had a bath, but Jean never let that slow her down. I guess that she was used to most anything by now!

Anyhow, she managed to drag out my cum until I had nearly finished eating. Dammit, I ain't never had such a bodacious blowjob in my life! That woman had really learned her craft! Somehow, Jean managed to time her work on my cock to match up with my chewing and swallowing. I ain't sure how much that contributed to my enjoyment of the blowjob, but it sure seemed like it made a big difference.

During the course of the meal and the added entertainment, I had confirmed what I already suspected: Jean was an American woman who had been kidnapped at an early age and sold into prostitution. The difference was that Jean realized that she was stuck where she was, so she set out to learn everything she could about the profession so as to make herself indispensable.

Apparently, she had accomplished what she set out to do. Jean was now the number one attraction at this whore house, and had a reputation all over this part of Mexico as a prize to cherish. Normally, Jean serviced the higher priced clientele, but there was a problem tonight, so she had been pressed into service in the restaurant until the big spenders showed up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.