The Landlady's New Pet - Cover

The Landlady's New Pet

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A male acquires new lodgings and gets more than he bargained for from the formidable landlady. He is soon living rent-free, enslaved and paying her in-kind, and entertaining her friends -some of whom are obsessed with the emasculation of the male gender.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I yelped like a whipped dog as the formidable Anita helped me toward towards the feet of my mistress by adding a few stripes to my backside. Elaine smiled wickedly as she gracefully lifted her discarded panties with one of her sexy stilettos. Although now in fear of a thrashing, my cock maintained its stand to attention; the scent of Elaine's panties now lifted under my nose, making it pulse and throb, in dire need of relief. The women laughed wickedly at my humiliation; they knew I was now to suffer my first disgrace before them. All four gathered round me and gave me a healthy stroke with their canes as my mistress teetered with the moist and fragrant panties beneath my nose. Margot of course, having preference for the whip; this soon made its signature known to me, stinging my back and belly as it wrapped itself around me, biting my flesh. I now knew the women intended to break me, as had been inferred; I was ready to do anything they asked of me. Elaine picked the panties from her foot and held them to my nose as I gasped and panted, recovering from the pain; the beautiful spicy scent going deep into my lungs and almost acting as an antidote to the pain. The others turned on a video camera on a tripod, and picked up cameras which clicked and flashed away as Elaine began to make her announcement heralding that my ordeal was now to begin in earnest.

"Take the panties now!" I did so and my superbly dominant mistress stood back a step, crossed her arms and smiled wickedly down at me. Though in fear of what was to come, she was a truly magnificent sight and my fear was tempered by an erotic longing to suffer before her. The others laughed as Stella the blonde vixen strutted up to the table with a glass of water and a large blue diamond shaped tablet. Elaine sneered then continued.

"When I give the word, you will repeat what you did in the bathroom in full view of your betters, and then you shall be allowed a little drink and some medicine before you have your first caning!" The women laughed contemptuously as I knelt there naked with my cock at 45 degrees, freshly soiled panties in hand. Buxom Hortense strode forward with a large glass serving platter, which she placed just in front of me. She then turned and wriggled out of her panties, giving me a full prolonged view of her delectably plump arse and sweet anus as her panties dropped. She placed them on the platter and stood smiling as all the women laughed.

"You'll sniff your mistress's panties and then shoot all over mine. I'm next after your first caning; you've kept me waiting long enough! You'll lick up your mess then I'll have my arse licked; I'm so hot and sticky and it's all YOUR fault!" The women applauded and Elaine sneered down at me wickedly as she tapped my cock smartly with a cane and gave her command.

"Begin! I want you to empty your balls for me; you shall have six strokes for each drop that misses the platter!" Anita encouraged me with her cane as I took my cock in hand and began to strop; the sweetly scented gusset of my new owner's panties giving off a heavenly spicy aroma as my cock went rock hard in my grip. I thought of the caning as the cameras flashed and the women provoked me with taunts and teasing strokes with their canes. I thought of what lay ahead with my mistress this evening, the humiliation of being caged, plugged and dressed as a woman. My cock pulsed at my glorious and exquisite immediate humiliation as I wanked before the women, and the thought of licking Hortense's sweet anus. As I began to spasm the women teased mercilessly and I snorted and panted at the gusset in absolute ecstasy as I viewed the strutting dommes around me, I felt no shame at all as I spurted lop after loop of hot cum in their honour. I wanted to be caned. The women clapped and jeered as I delivered my mess for them; I felt the sting of Margot's whip as I came, which made me spurt even harder. I was intoxicated by this erotic mixture of heaven and hell; I would gladly have let Anita have my balls at that point.

I fell forward on one hand; spent, as my cock dribbled the remnants of my cream upon the floor. I felt a sharp stiletto in my back as Elaine looked under and counted the spots of my failure. Hortense was happy as I had shot a healthy load across her panties; she would enjoy making me clean them before I performed the same on her anus. Elaine creased my arse with her cane.

"Four huge spots on my nice clean floor! Lick them up NOW!" The women laughed and clicked away as my mistress stood dominantly before me, ensuring I did a good job. I duly went to the floor and tasted my own semen for the first time; I would relish that drink now, the taste was so salty. I completed the task, and the women seemed hurried in getting me to drink the water, I found the big blue tablet easy to swallow; the women goading me about keeping up my erection later. I would need the Viagra, regardless of the eroticism of my ordeal; they intended to milk me dry. I was tugged by the leash to a wicked looking padded bench and was made to lay across it with my arse in the air. Elaine strutted before me, smiling contentedly as she flexed her cane. My new mistress would deliver my first caning; my cock was beginning to stiffen again already...

5

The padded caning bench was all too comfortable, though there was no danger of me falling asleep on it. My arse clenched involuntarily as Elaine strutted behind me and cut the air menacingly with her wickedly flexible cane; this delighted the women no end, as they saw me flinch. Hortense removed a cover from a standing object before me, and opened the object up to reveal full length mirrors which she arranged at various angles; I was to be allowed to witness my punishment and the enjoyment of my audience. Elaine strode round to the front of me once more, parading her elegant and formidable figure; my cock was throbbing to a full erection again already, the smiling women who were smugly viewing my predicament made me yearn to be punished. I was ready to know my place. Elaine moved to within two inches of my nose, ensuring I not only had a good view of her delicious mound nestling between her corset and black stocking tops, but could have a good sniff too. She then drew the cane between the protruding lips of her sex and had me lick the cane clean.

"Taste the essence of the woman and the cane that is now going to taste you. You shall now learn who is truly in control; you have earned 24 strokes, prepare to cry like a baby as I administer your first caning of the night." The women grinned with eager anticipation as Elaine moved to my side and measured her distance, ensuring I could see her, myself and all our guests in the mirror. She smiled more wickedly than ever as she raised the rattan and brought it home for the first time. I cried out in pain as the vicious sting of the cane warped through my body; my arse felt like it was on fire. Elaine showed no mercy whatsoever as she worked her elegant and dominant body in an athletic arc as the cane was brought whooshing down again and again; the crack it made as it left it red lines across my arse encouraging pleased smiles and taunts from the delighted women, as they helped themselves to many more pictures. Elaine smiled even more contentedly as I began to weep like a child; such was the pain of my mistress's deliveries.

After twelve strokes, I cried like a baby, after fifteen my arse seemed to go a little numb and I noted the wicked satisfaction on the faces of the smiling women, after eighteen the squirming induced by the cane had my cock fully erect beneath me as I watched my dominant mistress work her way to breaking me. I could not quite believe it but the sense of eroticism mow outweighed the pain; I was now enjoying the torment, I wanted to be broken. After 21 strokes I was close to coming on the bench and Elaine smiled knowingly at me; she would ensure the last three strokes were made to tell. Though the last three strokes were delivered with aplomb by Elaine, I did not ejaculate and felt almost cheated. The women applauded as I was left tearful and broken, the pulsing of my cock on the padded leather matched by that of my sore arse. I was allowed just a few moments to recover before my leash was tugged and I was led to the bed by Elaine. I was made to lay face down and the women sat around the edge of the bed, admiring Elaine's handiwork; my arse glowing. A tub of antiseptic cold cream was produced, and the women took turns in applying it to my battered backside. Though it stung like hell at first, the action of the women's hands smoothing it in had me squirming on the soft silk sheets, teasing my erection. Hortense climbed to the top of the bed; her messed panties in hand, and sat in the pillows.

"Poor baby! Now you've had cold cream at one end, you'll have cold cream at the other!" The women laughed as she showed me the panties. These would still need cleaning; the evidence of my earlier disgrace still very prominent, though no longer warm.

"Don't worry baby, you shall have a nice warm treat when you've cleaned them." My cock went rigid as she laid the panties before my face, and then pulled her legs back, and upward, showing me her huge arse and the beautifully puckered anus which she would have licked. Anita lifted the panties to my lips and I licked my mess from them as hastily as I could; Hortense giggled as I ogled her heavenly bottom and she toyed with her sex with a slender finger. When Anita was happy I'd done my duty with the panties, she tugged my leash and I eagerly scrambled forward. Hortense barked at me assertively.

"Don't you dare lick until I tell you! I want you to have a good sniff first." I writhed on the bed and was on the verge of begging her to allow me to lick; my nose virtually pressed to her sweet arsehole, the tangy aroma was driving me mad. I was truly learning how I could be a slave to my own balls...

6

The women chuckled gleefully as they snapped away with cameras at my lying prostrate, leash pulled tight by my smiling mistress, my nose millimetres away from the pungent yet honeyed scent of the sweetly puckered anus of another plump and assertive woman. My cock was rigid again; the Viagra already taking effect, such was the nervous energy I had burnt, my body consuming my reserves as the women worked on consuming me. Hortense flexed her anal muscles so that her sweet hole clenched and dilated, adding to my yearning, she smiled victoriously at me from between her vast, luxuriant thighs.

"When I give you the command, I want you to thoroughly clean my arse. As you can no doubt smell, it's nice and sticky; you shall commence by licking the perimeter, making sure the ring is clean and lubricated. You shall then probe deeply with your tongue, as far as you can get it in; I shall please myself whilst you do so. Though you are forbidden to come on the sheets; you will be caned once more if you do, I know you will not be able to resist it. It will please me doubly if you do come whilst worshipping my arse, as your orgasm will signify your submission to me, and I will then have the pleasure of caning you." My cock was ready to shoot on hearing her words, and the other women added to the eroticism by flexing their canes and teasing my sore arse with them. I sniffed and snorted at her delicious arsehole; the last few seconds before her command were exquisite agony.

"Lick my arse!" The women cooed as I immediately extended my tongue and tasted the rich tang of an utterly dominant woman's anus for the first time; I lovingly lapped at the soft puckers, as she softly stroked her moist pussy, my nose now entreated to her sweet arousal as my tongue sampled the savoury elements of her femininity. My cock pulsed on the sheets as the other women softly taunted me, teased with the canes to make me squirm and bring on the inevitable disgrace from me. Having savoured the beautiful exterior and lapped up and down the fragrant cleft of her cheeks, my senses buzzed as I probed the warmth of her gorgeous anus for the first time; Hortense moaned as I did so, caressing her clitoris as I entered and clenching her rectum about my tongue, enhancing my feeling of captivity and absolute submission to the women. The other women cackled and sneered, using their canes and hands to ensure my movement on the silky sheets, to ensure I earned a further caning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.