Trish, Kathy, and Jeff
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeff comes home to find that things have changed between him and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

Jeff had been horny all day. After his encounter with his wife and Kathy that morning, he and Trish had taken separate showers, gotten dressed, and went on their normal Saturday errands. Even though it was explicitly detailed how Trish and Kathy got together, the question of why still lingered in his mind. For twenty-five years, he had fantasized about her with another woman. He had asked her several times if there was ever a possibility of it and was always told that it would happen when the sun rose from the west and sat in east.

They returned home and found themselves standing in the kitchen after putting away the groceries they had purchased. Jeff leaned against the counter, took a deep breath, looked at his wife and asked, "Why? Why all of a sudden would you decide to go to bed with Kathy?"

Trish turned and looked at him and saw the confused looked in his eyes. She loved him and had since the moment she first laid eyes on him. How was she ever going to explain this to him in a way he could understand?

"I thought we showed you this morning," she said to him.

"Yes, you showed me how you got together but you did not tell me why."

"Its complicated," she sighed.

Jeff was about to respond when the kitchen door opened and Kathy entered the room. "Hi!" she greeted them.

"Hello," Jeff said, as he left the room.

"Is he okay?" Kathy asked Trish when they were alone.

"He will be."


Later that evening Jeff was sitting on the sofa watching TV and Trish was lying in bed reading when Kathy sat next to him. She calmly put her hand on his thigh and leaned over and kissed his ear. "You ready?" she asked.

"Ready? Ready for what?" he responded.

Kathy smiled at him and rubbed his thigh, bringing her hand closer to his manhood. "The agreement was that Saturday night was our time."

"Kathy, look, I don't know," he said, turning his head, first away from her and then towards her. "This is all too ... fast."

Kathy leaned against him and rubbed her breasts against his arm. She gently kissed his ear and blew softly against his skin. "Are you going to turn me down?" she asked, as she cupped his crotch. "Come on, you need this."

Jeff looked at her and saw the desire in her eyes. Her felt her hand in his crotch and her breasts against his arm but his mind was in the bedroom where his wife was.

"Good night, Trish," Kathy called out. "We're going to bed now."

"Good night! Have fun," came the response.

Jeff allowed himself to be led to the basement and into Kathy's bedroom. He sat on the edge of her bed and watched as she slowly undressed. He saw her blouse come off her shoulders and watched as she neatly folded it before laying it on her dresser. His eyes followed her every movement as she turned her back to him and pushed her blue jeans down her hips, past her thighs and then stepped out of them before folding and placing them on top of the blouse.

She took a breath and then faced him, letting him see her in her under garments before coming to sit beside him. "You know, we would both have more fun if you got undressed too."

Jeff sat on the edge of the bed for a few more moments. He really wanted to get naked and make love to this beautiful woman but his mind was still trying to wrap itself around the idea that this was really okay with his wife. He had made love to Kathy once, had watched his wife go down on her twice and even seen Kathy bring Trish to a mind blowing orgasm using various toys but he still wasn't sure about the whole idea.

"Do you want to ask her if she wants to join us?" Kathy asked, reading his thoughts.

Jeff looked at he valley between Kathy's breasts and took a ragged breath. He did not remember placing his hand on her naked thigh but suddenly felt her warm skin beneath it. Slowly, he surrendered to her charms and leaned his head forward, pressing his lips lightly against hers.

"This is just so new to me," he whispered between kisses.

She watched as he pulled away from her and got to his feet. She was staring into his eyes as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor, Her eyes followed his hands when they went to the fly of his blue jeans and did not hesitate to open the fly. She took her own ragged breath when the tent in his boxer shorts came into view and told her everything she needed to know.

Jeff stepped between her spread legs and put his hands on her shoulders then leaned down to kiss her mouth. It was strange to feel the lips of another woman, but it was something he knew he would be getting used to.

Kathy felt his hands slide around to her back and his fingers work the hooks of her bra. She felt a moment of disappointment when Jeff pulled away from her but smiled when she saw him pull her bra off her boobs and drop to his knees. She saw his grin as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them off her. She and moaned softly when he leaned forward and kissed the inside of her right knee and then did the same to the left. She loved the way his kisses alternated from one thigh to other as he worked his way up to where they met. She leaned back, propped herself on her elbows and enjoyed the sensations that Jeff was causing to roam freely through her body. She watched him as his hands rubbed her thighs, her hips, and her sides as his kisses drew closer and closer to her wet hole. "Do you want me to talk about her?"

Jeff's only response was to press his lips against her open vagina and lick up and down the gooey groove.

"So? You want me to tell you how good your wife is at licking pussy?" she teased.

Jeff nodded his head but did not remove his mouth from her private parts.

"I would've never imagined your straight laced wife to love the taste of pussy so much," she told him, as she felt his tongue teasing her clit.

"Do you like it too?" he asked. "The taste of pussy?"

"Yes, but I thought you wanted to hear about your pussy licking wife? "Ohhhhhhh, yessssss," she moaned, as his tongue flicked across her sensitive nub.

Kathy stopped talking but she was not silent. The bedroom was filled with the sounds of passionate moans and groans as Jeff busily licked, sucked, and fucked her hole with his tongue. "Oh my god!" she shrieked loudly.

Jeff kept his tongue busy knowing that his lover was experiencing a wonderful orgasm. He ran it lightly over her clit then dipped it into her hot and wet hole only to run it up her slit and flick her clit some more. His hands slid up her tummy until her breasts were in his palms and his fingers found her nipples. Kathy finally pushed his head away from her nether region and collapsed on the bed. "Enough please!"

Jeff sat on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed her tummy and played with her tits until she caught her breath. "I'm pretty good at it too," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "If I do say so myself."

"That was wonderful," Kathy said, smiling at him. "Now why don't you lie down and let me return the favor?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.