Trish, Kathy, and Jeff
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jeff comes home to find that things have changed between him and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

Jeff woke up early the next morning. Not because he wanted to, but because his bladder demanded it. After taking care of his business, he came back to his side of the bed and smiled at his sleeping wife before picking his pajama bottoms off the floor and pulling them up his legs.

"Good morning," he said, as he walked into the kitchen and saw Kathy pouring a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"Morning," she said, as she poured a second cup, handing it to him.

Jeff saw that she was wearing an old t-shirt and could not help but notice that she was not wearing a bra. He sighed as his eyes drifted down her body and stopped at her bare thighs.

"Nice hair," he said, with a smirk, after raising his eyes.

"Lovely, isn't it? It took me all night to get it to look like this," she said, mocking her bed head.

"What flavor is this coffee?" he asked, taking his first sip.

"It's a breakfast blend I picked up in Arizona," she responded. "You like it?"

"Its good."

They stood against the counter in silence for several minutes until they noticed Trish walking down the hallway. They watched her open the refrigerator, pour some orange juice and stand on the other side of Jeff. A lot of questions rushed through his mind but he wasn't sure now was the time to ask them.

"What?" Trish asked him, seeing the questions in his eyes.

He looked at his wife and then to Kathy and then his wife again. He took another large sip of his coffee, swallowed and then asked, "How did you two get together."

Trish quickly looked at Kathy and then to Jeff. She opened her mouth to speak but instead, lowered her eyes and studied her fingers nails.

"Go on, Trish," Kathy said with amusement in her voice. "Tell him."

""I ... I can't," Trish softly whispered.

Kathy took a slow sip of her coffee before lowering her cup to the counter. She gave Trish a sly grin and then glanced at Jeff. "Remember about a year ago, I invited Trish to an "Intimate Night" party?"

"The Toy Party." He nodded his head but remained quiet, remembering the night well.

Kathy looked to Trish again and raised her eyebrow. Jeff looked at his wife and saw her nod her head.

"Follow me," Kathy told them, smiling.

Kathy led them to her basement bedroom and opened her closet door. She looked over her shoulder at Jeff as she pulled a large sturdy box from the top shelf. "It's going take a little while to answer your question, Jeff.

"Things got a little wild at that party," Trish told her husband.

Jeff leaned against the wall and folded his arms across his chest. "I'm listening."

Kathy giggled as she placed the box on her nightstand. "The host of the party, Jackie, asked for a volunteer to assist her. Nobody did, so she put all of our names in a box and drew one out."

"Let me guess. She drew Trish's?"

"Yep," Kathy giggled and Trish's face flushed in embarrassment.

"Just what did Jackie need assistance with?" Jeff asked.

Kathy ignored the question. "She positioned a recliner for Trish to sit in, facing the other guests. She started her sales presentation with gels, jellies, and lubricants."

Jeff raised his eyebrows and looked at his wife. She would not meet his gaze.

"Jackie had something she called a nipple enhancer," Kathy continued.

"A nipple enhancer?"

"Trish? Would you please remove your top?" Kathy asked the embarrassed wife.

"But, but..." Trish stammered and then fell silent.

"She put up the same resistance at the party," Kathy said, smiling sweetly at Jeff. "Trish, please remove your top."

Jeff watched as his wife did as she was asked and then sat on the edge of the bed where Kathy was indicating. He saw Kathy squeeze some of the gel on Trish's nipples and then rubbed it in. He was amazed at seeing the pegs harden so quickly.

"See how hard they get?" Kathy asked him, as she rolled the nipples between her fingers. "Come here and taste them."

Jeff stepped in front of his wife and brought his hands up to her breasts. He could not believe how hard the pegs were that were poking into his palms. His fingers circled them and slowly pinched them. He increased the pressure, expecting Trish to stop him. When she remained silent he increased the pressure until she gasped.

"Harder?" he asked.

Trish nodded her head as Jeff squeezed as hard as he could.

"She would never let you do that without the enhancer," Kathy whispered into his ear.

He released the tortured nipples and lowered his head to suck his wife's left nipple deeply into his mouth and after a few seconds, sucked the other one in, rolling it around with his tongue. He reluctantly released it when he felt Kathy's hand on his shoulder.

"What did Jackie asked you to do at the party?" Kathy asked her.

"To offer my tits to everyone there."

"Wasn't that a ladies only party?" Jeff asked.

"Yes," Trish confirmed.

"How many ladies were there?"

"Six."

"And you did?" he asked.

Trish nodded her head. "To all six of them."

"Jackie moved on to the toys she wanted to show," Kathy said, as she reached into her box. "She showed us this little wonder and asked Trish to remove her pants and panties. When Trish was naked, Jackie raised the foot rest on the recliner and made sure all six of us had a good view of her widely spread legs."

"Show Jeff what you did with this," Kathy said, handing Trish the slim silver wand.

Trish slid back on the bed, bent her knees, and spread her legs. She twisted the end of the wand and the familiar buzzing filled the room then slowly started running it up and down her slit.

"Jackie talked about how good the sensations were that Trish was experiencing as she played in front of us. She let her go for a few minutes, until we all knew she was about to cum before she took it away from her."

"She left her high and dry?" Jeff asked in astonishment, as he watched his new lover take the toy from his horny wife's fingers.

Kathy did not answer his question right away. She placed the toy on the nightstand, next to the box and then turned to look at him. "She did not leave her high and dry. She only allowed her to calm down a bit."

Jeff remained quiet as Kathy fiddled with things on her dresser. He had always enjoyed looking at his wife's naked body. He could see how wet her pussy was, he could see her hands playing with her hard nipples. He knew that now was normally the time to intensify his attentions to her needs.

"Jackie handed this to Trish after a few minutes," she said, as she smiled at Jeff and stepped to the bed, laying the fake cock on Trish's tummy. She then pulled her t-shirt over her hips and pushed her naked ass against the tent in Mike's pajamas.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.