Trish, Kathy, and Jeff - Cover

Trish, Kathy, and Jeff

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeff comes home to find that things have changed between him and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

Jeff was tired as he pulled his car into his driveway but the thought of sleep was the last thing on his mind. He was a fifty-five year old truck driver and left his home early every Monday morning and didn't return until after midnight the following Friday. His wife, Trish, had called him earlier that afternoon and told him that they needed to talk when he got home and after twenty-five years of marriage, he knew that could not mean anything good.

"Hi," Trish greeted warmly at the front door and put her arms around his neck, giving him a quick kiss and a long hug.

Jeff enjoyed feeling his wife's body pressed against his. He enjoyed the way her curves felt as his hands roamed up her sides and across her back. As they slowly pulled apart and Trish led him into the living room, Jeff asked, "So, what do we need to talk about?" It was then that he saw Kathy sitting on the love seat.

"Oh! Hi, I didn't know we had company," he said, as he sat down on the sofa and watched as his wife sat next to their guest.

"Jeff," Trish began, after giving Kathy a quick look. "I guess the best way to say this is to just come out and say it."

Jeff glanced to Kathy and back to his wife and knew without being told what was going to be said. He kept his face neutral as he listened to his wife.

"Kathy and I, well... ," Trish paused. She thought it would be easier than it was to tell him what she needed him to know. "Well, we have been lovers for over a year now."

Jeff lowered his eyes for a second and took a calming breath. He then looked into Kathy's eyes and asked, "Does Steve know?" referring to her husband.

"Steve and I are getting a divorce. All he knows is that I'm staying here awhile," she told him.

"And you want a divorce too?" Jeff asked his wife. He hated the emotions that were running through him at the moment. He loved his wife more than life itself. She was his everything. She was the mother of his two grown children. She was the one who stuck with him through all the hell he put her through over the years. Now to see it all vanish was something he would not be able to deal with easily.

"No!" Trish almost shouted. "No."

Jeff sat back in the sofa and looked at his wife. She just told him she was having a lesbian affair and by the looks of it, didn't seem to want it to end. "What do you want?" he asked.

"I need to tell you something that might hurt but might explain some things as well," Trish said softly, as she spoke to her husband. When he simply nodded, she continued. "I fell in love with you twenty-five years ago and the only thing that has changed is I'm more in love with you now than I ever thought possible." She paused to take a breath and then continued. "I have enjoyed our sex life very much over the years, well most of it anyway."

"Most of it?" Jeff asked.

Trish nodded, swallowed and continued speaking. "I enjoy snuggling with you. I enjoy the way you make me feel when you are touching me, when you arouse me. I love the way you make me feel when your mouth is on me but I have never really enjoyed you inside me."

"I see," Jeff said. "Where do you fit into this, Kathy?"

She leaned forward and looked first at Trish and then to Jeff. "I have known I am bi-sexual for many years. I have enjoyed the comforts that another woman can give me and I her. I also enjoyed the feelings a man can give me. What I have never known until recently is how much better those feelings can be when there is love involved. I very much love Trish."

"How do you feel Trish?" he asked.

"I love you very very much. You know that. I love Kathy in much the same way but yet, differently."

"I guess what I am asking is this. Where do I stand now?" he asked.

"Over the past couple of years," Trish started to speak. "we have let mutual masturbation suffice as our love life."

Jeff nodded but didn't say anything.

"I know you need more than that," she told him. "I'm sorry I can't provide it but... ," again she paused and looked at Kathy.

"What Trish is saying," Kathy said, laying a hand on her lover's thigh, "Is there is a way we can all get what we want."

Jeff's eyes narrowed and a questioning look came across his face. He was just about to speak when Kathy held up her hand and stopped him.

"Let me finish. Trish still loves you and wants the best for you. I love Trish and want the best for her and I know she wants the same for me."

"What are you suggesting?"

"What I am suggesting is that nothing changes between you and your wife. If you are willing to come home on the weekends, give her the affection she needs from you, I am willing, very willing," she smile seductively, "to give you what you need."

"And you're okay with this?" Jeff asked his wife.

"It was my idea," she said softly, laying her hand on top of Kathy's.

Jeff sat on the sofa and looked at the two women. He could not believe what was being offered to him. He loved Trish, had loved her for a quarter of a century. He had admired Kathy and thought she was one of the classiest women he knew and now she was offering herself to him so that she and Trish could remain lovers.

"Has Trish told you my favorite fantasy?" he heard himself ask.

"That you would like nothing more than to watch her and another woman together? Oh yes, she has told me all about that."

"And?"

Kathy looked straight in the eye before responding. "We wouldn't mind an occasional threesome but don't think its going to happen every time."

Jeff sat silently on the sofa for a long time. He thought about what was said, what was being offered. Having his fantasy was one thing. Having it handed to him was something he really had to think about. Did he really want this? Did he really want to share his wife? Finally, he got to his feet and stepped in front of Kathy and extended his hand. When she took it, he helped her to her feet and looked at his wife as he brought his other hand to her lover's hip and drew her close. He sighed as Kathy's breasts pressed against his chest and only then did he look in her eyes. Slowly, their mouths came together and Jeff felt her hand on the side of his face. It felt warm, gentle, and loving. As their kiss grew in passion, Jeff brought his hand up her side, stopping just below his new lover's breast. He could feel Trish's eyes on them and it only spurred him on. He decided that the only way to make a decision like this was to give it a try and see how it felt.

Kathy put her hand on the back of Jeff's neck and pulled his head closer to hers before opening her lips and running her tongue lightly across his lips. She felt his hands rubbing her sides, getting closer and closer to her breasts as she slipped her tongue inside his warm mouth.

Jeff let her tongue explore his mouth as his hand finally cupped one of his lover's soft breasts. He could feel the nipple hardening through her bra and blouse and his cock twitching in his pants. Knowing his wife was sitting not more than three feet away only made this moment more erotic than he could ever have imagined.

"That was nice," Kathy said in a soft voice, as she pulled her face away from his.

Jeff let his hands slip from Kathy when Trish got to her feet. He stepped back when she turned and faced his wife. His cock was rapidly growing hard in his pants as he watch them come together, their faces close, their hands cupping the other's breasts. A low moan came from his mouth as he witnessed his wife do something he thought he would go to his grave never seeing. She kissed another woman. The kiss started slow and sensual but quickly built in passion. He saw Trish open her mouth and allow Kathy to slip her tongue inside. He lowered his eyes and saw her fondling her lover's breasts. He found he was disappointed when they parted and stood side by side.

"That was nice too," Trish told her husband, as she stepped to him and kissed him just as passionately as she had just kissed Kathy.

"What do you think of our plan?" she asked him after pulling her face away from his slightly.

He smiled at her and then looked at Kathy and held his hand out to her and pulled her into a three-way hug. "Just so I understand the rules, you two get to carry on with your relationship during the week and I get to, uh, make love with Kathy?"

"If that's okay with you," Trish said, with a pleading look in her eye.

Jeff smiled at the two ladies, took their hands and led them to the master bedroom. It was then that he hesitated. "Um, I've never been in this situation before. Now what?"

Kathy gave a small chuckle, which made the other two smile, then said, "Why don't the two of you do what you normally do. I'll just watch."

"You just want to watch?" Jeff asked her in a surprised yet disappointed voice.

"Just for a little bit," she reassured him.

Trish looked at her husband and then to Kathy and slowly pulled her top over her head. Jeff, not needing any more encouragement, shrugged his shoulders and did the same. He cautiously reached for his belt but when he saw Trish lower her pants, lost any inhibition he was feeling and soon they were both naked and laying on the bed.

"This is so weird," Jeff told his wife, as he snuggled up beside her and ran his hand over her soft breasts. As he felt her nipples respond to his touch, he gently squeezed one between his thumb and forefinger.

"Just pretend we are alone," Trish said, as she cupped the side of his face and kissed him lightly.

Jeff gave in to the kiss and ran his hand down her tummy and between her legs. He slid his finger through her slit and found that it was wetter than normal. "Am I exciting you or is it Kathy?" he asked, rubbing his wife's clit with his finger.

Trish didn't respond verbally but let the passion in their kiss build as the familiar sensations started to grow in her pussy.

Jeff slid his lips along her jaw and licked his wife's ear before kissing her neck and working his way down her chest. His finger was still busy on her clit as he sucked one nipple into his mouth and then the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.