It's Easy, Lisa - Cover

It's Easy, Lisa

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I started doing video calls with my cousin, Suzi, and she asked me if I wanted to have her brother join her on the calls. It was far more than I ever expected. Was it ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I sat there stunned. Watch them? She had to mean doing sex, right? But I had to be sure.

"You mean, watch you two have sex? On a video call like this?"

"That's what he wanted to know."

"You'd do that? Have sex while I watched?"

"Well, he really had the idea but, well, sure, why not? You can't believe the fun we have, Lisa. You've seen me naked, wait until you see Mark. I'll get him to put his cock right up to the camera, you'll see it really close. Then he said we could do whatever you wanted to watch us do. Even all day long."

I couldn't believe what she was suggesting, I mean, here I am, miles and miles away, in my room with the door closed and she and her brother, my other cousin, want to have all kinds of sex while I watch.

"I guess, if you two want to," I said, I really said that, I could hardly believe it.

"Um, Mark did have one condition ... um, that you get naked, too. That he gets to see you, too."

Well, there it was.

"Geez, um, I hadn't thought of that. I don't know," I told her. I really wanted to watch them, after all, who gets an opportunity quite like that?

"He did say you could watch us for a while and if you didn't want to get naked like us, then we could stop the call. But you'd see some anyway. And, I'm betting that you'll want to get naked real fast after you start watching us. You'll be getting off yourself. What do you think?"

Well, there wasn't much to lose so I told her that was fine, when did they want to do this?

"He's in his room, I'll get him. How about right now?"

I told her that was okay and I ran to go pee first so I could sit through the whole thing if I wanted.

I ran back, closing my door and sat down in front of my laptop. The picture from their side was all over the place, tilting this way and that, then got steady, pointing to her bed as I realized that she was propping her tablet to get them centered in the picture.

"Hi, Lisa, so you want to watch us, huh?" Mark asked me as they were both taking their clothes off.

"Yeah, I guess so. At least I think I do," I said laughing.

"Well, that's up to you but if you want to watch us do it for long, then you've got to get undressed like we're doing," he said as he pulled his briefs down and stood there while Suzi pulled her panties off.

"Come over here, big brother, show Lisa how big you are," she said and led him closer to the iPad until his middle filled my entire screen. Almost all I saw was penis, my cousin's penis and it was long and stuck up at an angle. It looked huge.

"See, under here? Show her your balls, Mark," she said putting her hand up under him as he spread his legs. She lifted the sack and jostled them a little. Then her hand moved to take his dick as she had him turn sideways so I could better see his length.

"See what I've got right in the next room from mine? And it's all mine, right, Mark?"

"Sure is, Sis," he told her as they backed away and embraced to kiss.

I sat there watching the two of them, my cousins, brother and sister, while they kissed and tongued and felt each other's naked bodies. I've known them all my life and this was so weird. But, you know, in a way, it was also quite beautiful. They are both very good-looking, especially Mark now that I can see his whole body. Wow.

They hugged and kissed for several minutes, it seemed genuine, not some show put on for their distant-watching cousin. I had my hand down in my shorts rubbing along my panties when they got into bed together. Suzi spread her legs open and Mark got up between them, his head dipping down. I knew then that he was going to eat her out and I leaned forward.

"Mmm, what I've been wanting," Suzi said, looking over at the cam, "Just wait, Lisa, when a guy gets his tongue into you, you're gonna go crazy."

Her hands reached down and she seemed to be pulling her pussy open for him. Whatever she was doing, the effect was immediate, she began squirming and groaning, panting and grunting as his head stayed down between her legs.

Did it look hot, super-maximum-hot. I knew then that I was going to watch them as long as they'd let me and began pulling off my clothes.

"I knew you'd want to watch, Lisa. Now, you'll see just what you're missing," she said. I saw Mark's head raise up to look to see if I was naked yet and I thought, what the hell, and spread my legs apart.

"Oh, Lisa, you need that pretty pussy of yours eaten like I'm doing Suzi's. There's nothing better. Well, maybe one thing, we'll be doing that pretty soon," he said, then ducked back down to finish his sister.

This was incredible. Here I was, naked, in my room, watching my two cousins having sex hundreds of miles away.

"Mark, Mark, omigod, right there, oh, OOH, OOH," she screamed as her body began to jump and twist as he stayed between her legs.

"Oh, oh, man, that was so good, mmm, oh, I'm so ready for a fuck. Come up here, big brother, let's show Lisa how it's done," she gasped as Mark got up, turned, smiled at me with his face all shiny from her juices, waddled up holding his dick then started pushing.

She raised her legs high as he pressed into her then began moving back and forth. Omigod, they're fucking, I thought. My two cousins.

I didn't care if they saw or not, I had my middle two fingers running in and out of me as my other hand rubbed my clit. I never knew sex could make you feel so wild.

"Oh, fuck me, Mark, make me cum," she cried out as he kept thrusting back and forth.

"I'm trying, oh, man, so good, so good, I love fucking you, little sister," he panted as his dick went in and out.

His hips kept going back and forth as his hands rubbed her boobs. She lifted her feet up onto his shoulders, saying, "Fuck me deep, Mark, make me cum."

It was making me cum and I was miles and miles away. It was all so wild, they were just going at it while I watched, they seemed to even forget at times that I was there.

I had a terrific orgasm but I tried to keep it quiet and subdued, after all they were the show, not me. But I also kept going. This just felt too good.

Their orgasms we just unbelievable to watch. They both seemed different now that they were having sex. I'd aways known them as brother and sister but now they were more loving to each other, hugging, kissing, holding each other, touching each other in such, hot, sexual ways.

And, well, it looked so good, so hot, there was nothing about them that turned me off. They certainly loved each other and the way they showed it was just captivating. And they kept on, they really never stopped, almost forgetting that I was there on the other side of the video cam.

It was almost noon when they both came over to the camera, still naked, and started talking to me.

"Well, what do you think? Pretty hot, huh?" Suzi asked me.

"I guess. It was incredible. You two are so hot to watch. And you don't seem to be like brother and sister when you're doing it."

"We don't exactly feel like brother and sister when we're having sex either. It's true. We are but then we aren't. Kinda crazy but it's sure fun."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.