Brian Naked in School - Cover

Brian Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Epilogue

Friday didn't vary much from the previous routine, except in that I had shoes again. Connor went naked again, and once again distracted everybody from focusing on me. In gym class the girls avoided me, but I didn't overhear them saying anything about me. I guess by this point I was old news. I went home with Connor, and we had a great weekend hanging out at his house. I almost forgot about everything.

It all came rushing back on Monday. With neither Connor nor me naked, the teachers weren't paying much attention to us, but the students all remembered what had happened on Tuesday. When I got to my locker, I found that the inside had been plastered with gay porn, and it went downhill from there. In gym class, I was back in the guys' locker rooms, and some of the guys weren't too happy about it. One of them accused me of looking at him and a bunch of them ganged up on me and stuffed me in a trash can. The rest of the week I spent having people whisper 'faggot' or 'whore' to me in the hallways. I made sure to change for gym in the toilet stalls, and didn't come out until the coach blew the whistle. On Friday, Mrs. Geis noticed someone passing a mean note to me in class, and sent him to the office. Apparently he got detention for a week.

The next week, no one made fun of me. I guess Mrs. Geis had scared them off. Instead, I was completely ignored by everyone except for Connor, Eileen, Sherry, Rick, Katie and a few of their friends, none of whom I had in any of my classes. It was a strange week. During lunch and after school I hung out with my newfound friends, and I almost started to feel normal, but the rest of the day I felt like I was invisible. This went on until Wednesday, when I came home to find Jodi parked in the driveway. She announced that they had found a qualified foster family, and I would leave with her in the morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.