Sex Brat
Chapter 4

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Kimberly finds out that her best friend has a real live artificial sexbot, the teenage girl desperately tries to talk her parents into buying one for her. Of course, things aren't always as they seem and Kim soon discovers that not all robots are created equal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   School  

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled the way I did everyday after school. Usually she was right there to complain about something.

My room was always a favorite topic, like how she always did all the housework and I didn't do anything except make a mess. Or how tough it was baking cookies all day long and watching soap operas, or whatever it was she did all day long. Her nagging totally annoyed me and maybe Mom wanted me to feel guilty or something, but I never did. Mostly I just wondered why she had to go into my room at all. Couldn't a girl have a little privacy?

She wasn't home today though and that was cool because I really didn't need the hassle, you know? I'd been dealing with Theresa's attitude all day and that had been bad enough. God! I didn't know why she had to act like she did sometimes. I never did get to kiss her pussy or anything; she just teased me with it all afternoon. Especially in gym class! Watching her take a shower afterwards had been seriously frustrating, so I had to do what I always did right after school.

"Ummm ... Oh! Ahh ... Treece ... Uh-huh!" I moaned on my unmade bed, rubbing my pussy and thinking about my best friend while I tried to cum.

I was clean all over, inside and out from my own shower, on my knees with my face in the pillows. I rubbed my throbbing little clit with my left hand and shoved a finger in my butt with the other one. That felt amazingly good for some reason and I hadn't really tried it like that before. My little butthole felt hot and super tight too! I had my middle finger, the longest one, as far inside as I could get it, wiggling it around while my butt sorta squeezed and sucked on it. Sometimes I slid my finger in and out, but it was hard to think about that and rub my clit at the same time you know? I wasn't really all that coordinated or something.

My pussy got all kinds of juicy after just a few minutes of that. I always got really wet really fast and I pulled my pussy lips out, since they liked to stay inside mostly. It felt good to pinch them though, one at a time or both of them together, and pull my puffy little labes out so I could pet them. They didn't really feel all that much, not like my clit which was seriously sensitive. But I could feel enough and I loved pinching my lips and I wished someone else was there to do it for me. Like bite them maybe. That would be pretty awesome, I bet. Someone sucking my pussy hard and grabbing my greasy pussy lips between his teeth ... or her teeth, I thought with a happy sigh.

I didn't used to be a lesbian, not until the other day probably, but maybe I'd somehow changed overnight. It was hard to tell. Everyday it seemed like I had new ideas about stuff I'd like to do and who I wanted to do it with, but maybe that's just puberty or something. Yeah, a girl could definitely bite my pussy, if she was sorta careful about it. I wouldn't want anyone biting my clit or anything. That would hurt! But biting my labia? Hmmm ... I pinched them together hard and sorta rubbed my finger and thumb together. Oh! That felt good and I fingered my butt at the same time and then...

Boop-be-boop-boop-ba-beep boop ba!

My phone started ringing, except it didn't really ring. It played part of the theme song from NexJen, which was a cartoon I used to like when I'd been a little kid. I still liked it, actually, but I didn't tell anybody. That would be kinda silly, being fourteen and liking a cartoon and stuff. All the other girls liked real people. Like Theresa totally loved Berto Boy! the singer, I mean. She totally loved her robot too, obviously, but I'm just saying that none of my friends were into cartoons.

"What are you doing?" Theresa asked me, and I giggled, holding up my wet fingers so she could see them.

"What do you think?" I said, pink faced and breathless. "I'm doing my homework!"

"Sex education?" She laughed and I stuck out my tongue. I'd rolled onto my back and put my EyePhod on my tummy.

"What are you doing?" I wondered.

"Nothing." Theresa shrugged. "When's your mom gonna call mine?"

"For the date party thing?" I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe she already did."

"I don't think so," she said with a frown. "She didn't say anything when I got home."

"My mom isn't even here."

"Where'd she go?" Theresa asked, because my mom wasn't like her mom, meaning mine was always home. Mostly.

"I don't know," I said. "It's nice though. God! All she ever does is bitch about stuff all the time."

"Yeah," she agreed. "Mine too."

"I don't know why my dad married her," I sighed, reaching down to rub my pussy some more. I always did when I talked to Theresa.

"Men are desperate," she said. "It's cause they have balls."

"What?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Yeah, you know, like especially guys with really big balls?" Theresa nodded like she was an expert or something. "They make too much sperm, so it sends these hormone signals to their brains."

"What hormone signals?" I asked her.

"Like they gotta cum," she said. "That's why they get so desperate all the time. Like if a guy has to cum? He'll do anything just so he can shoot off!"

"Really?" I bit my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah!" Theresa told me. "It's a scientific fact."

"I don't think my dad's cum for a long time," I said, mostly to myself, but of course Theresa was right there on my phone.

"He hasn't?" she asked, trying to hide her interest, but we both knew she wanted to have sex with him.

"Maybe." I shrugged. "He's been acting really weird lately."

"You're dad's totally doable!" Theresa grinned at me. "If he buys me at that party? I'll make sure he cums a lot!"

"My dad's doable?" I rolled my eyes just to tease her.

"Yeah! Just don't let him do you first, okay?" she said. "Make him save it up for me."

"What are you talking about?" I giggled. "You're so weird."

"I know!" Theresa laughed too.

"Kimberly? Where are you?" I heard my mom's voice and I frowned because she was opening my door at the same time. She knew exactly where to find me.

"Gotta go!" I said, switching off my phone and reaching for something to cover myself up with.

"What are you doing?" Mom made a face and I was lying on my bed, naked and wet from the waist down, so it shoulda been obvious.

I had my legs spread and all I'd been able to grab was my teddy bear, sort of a big brown one, nice and soft too, and I hugged him between my thighs. With his nose between my boobs, I guess it probably looked like he was fucking me.

"Don't you ever knock?" I wondered sarcastically.

"Don't you ever clean your room?" Mom asked me in the exact same tone of voice. We both rolled our eyes and giggled, and that seriously surprised me.


"I'll call Theresa's mom right after dinner," my mom said while we sat at the table eating.

"Really?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Have you picked out a robot yet?" she asked me.

"Kinda," I replied carefully, knowing her opinion on the subject. I wondered why she'd even bring it up.

"What's that mean?" Dad wondered.

"Me and Theresa were looking at one," I said. "But it was pretty expensive."

"Hmph." He nodded at that. "Robots aren't cheap..."

"You don't need anything too fancy," Mom said, and I narrowed my eyes at her. I figured my dad must have somehow talked her into the idea.

" ... even the cheap ones," Dad continued.

"Just make sure it knows how to clean your room," Mom said and I grinned at her. "And make sure you come straight home after school tomorrow, too."

"Tomorrow?" I tilted my head, trying to remember if anything important ever happened on Thursdays.

"We have to find you something nice to wear for the party," she said. "We'll do a little shopping, how does that sound?"

"Oh." I nodded, but not exactly happily. My mom's idea of something nice wasn't the same as mine.

"Something sexy," my dad suggested and I blinked at him.

"But not too sexy," she said, offering me a wink. "A girl has to keep some secrets, Kimmy."

"Really? Sexy?" I looked from one of them to the other, and Mom nodded and Dad shrugged.

"Find something blue," he said, "like your eyes."

"Or pink," Mom said enthusiastically. "You always look so pretty in pink!"

My parents were going a little insane about this party thing, I thought. I mean, I could understand my dad wanting to see me looking sexy, but my mom? She seemed totally understanding about stuff and that wasn't like her at all. A robot was okay? A sexy dress would be fine? She hadn't even blinked at catching me all juiced up on my bed, but I guess it probably embarrassed her as much as it had me. Still ... Mom sure was being pretty nice all of a sudden and it made me suspicious.


"Daddy!" I blinked as he walked into the bathroom wearing nothing but his boxers. "I'm taking a shower!"

I turned around too, but not until after he'd got a good look at my puffy nipples and little pink pussy. I'd gotten a good look at the smooth head of his penis and about six inches of thick shaft. He wasn't even trying to hide his morning erection and I wondered if this was going to be a daily thing from now. If half of all girls wanted to have sex with their dads, and I wasn't exactly sure if I did or not, then how many dad's wanted to have sex with their daughters? I'd have to ask Theresa about that because if anyone would know...

"Sorry, Kim, uh ... I just need to use the, er..." Daddy tried to find an excuse, but I think my butt sorta distracted him. His eyes were right there, eating up my small, round ass while I watched him over my shoulder.

"It's not very polite," I told him, washing my boobs and feeling them ache like they wanted to grow.

"Yeah," he sighed, stroking his penis slowly with his fist. "You're so pretty, Kimmy."

"What are you doing?"

"Bend over a little," he suggested.

"No!" I replied with a nervous giggle. "Stop being such a pervert!"

"I'm just looking," Daddy said, stepping close enough that he could rub the head of his dick against the glass. "Don't you like it when I look at you?"

"Mom's gonna catch us," I told him with a grin. "I mean, she's gonna catch you. I didn't mean us."

"Maybe you did, Kimmy." He licked his lips and I wasn't exactly sure why I did it, but I did bend over for him.

I kept my legs straight and even spread them slightly, feeling a sudden thrill of excitement. We shouldn't have been doing this, I knew that, but something inside me liked it. I leaned backwards until my butt found the shower door between us and my dad could see everything. My virgin pussy was separated from his swollen cock by a thin piece of glass and he jerked off while he rubbed his cockhead against it. That seemed so weird it would have made me giggle if I wasn't so completely busy playing with my tits and rocking my hips.

The glass felt cool against my skin and I felt amazingly warm everywhere else. I could hear Daddy groaning softly, breathing harder and occasionally rapping on the shower door with his knuckles. He liked to jerk off kinda fast, or maybe he just didn't want to be late for work, and I really hoped I could cum too. I mean, my dad was definitely going to shoot his sperm stuff and I could feel that tingling in my tummy. This would work, I thought. It had to work! We were doing it together and I'd never had an orgasm in my life, so maybe this was just what I need to finally get me off.

"Oh, baby ... Ummm ... I'm gonna cum, sweetie!" He made a funny face, sort of standing on his tip-toes as I watched him over my shoulder.

"Cum on me, Daddy!" I nodded eagerly, staring at his cock and rubbing my clit hard, mashing it with my thumb as I tried to find my own release. It seemed so close!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.