Sex Brat
Chapter 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Kimberly finds out that her best friend has a real live artificial sexbot, the teenage girl desperately tries to talk her parents into buying one for her. Of course, things aren't always as they seem and Kim soon discovers that not all robots are created equal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   School  

"The party is Friday night?" I blinked with total disbelief. My dad gave me an apologetic smile as we sat down for dinner Tuesday night, but that didn't help at all.

"Why? What's wrong with Friday?" Mom asked me, since my disappointment was obvious she couldn't even pretend to miss it.

"Cause Theresa invited me to sleep over at her house!" I said. "Are you sure it's not Saturday night?"

"Pretty sure," Dad said. "I got the memo."

"Why not just sleep over at her house on Saturday?" Mom wondered, trying to make sense the way she always had to.

"Cause her new dad's a minister," I reminded her. "He's gotta get up early on Sunday so he can preach."

"Minister, eh?" Dad cocked his head. "What denomination?"

"What's that have to do with you and Theresa?" Mom asked at the same time, so I got a bit confused for a second there.

"I think he'll take anything," I told my dad and then looked at my mom. "Theresa has to sing in the choir for one thing."

"What?" Dad looked confused.

"Oh," she said, nodding as if she finally understood.

"This sucks," I decided, stabbing a carrot.

"Language?" Mom didn't like bad words, but she had no idea that I knew a lot worse ones that that!

"Well, if you want that robot..." Daddy said and I shot him a look, like he'd better not be hanging that over my head the rest of my life!

"We're still going to talk about," she reminded both of us. Nothing was ever written in stone until Mom said so.

"I want it," I said with a sigh. "I'll go and everything, I just wish it wasn't Friday is all."

"Maybe, uh..." Dad waved his fork in the air like a music conductor. "Maybe you could just invite Theresa to stay over here, with you?"

"With me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "But I'm going to the party."

"I mean, she could go to the party too," he said and then looked at my mom. "Couldn't she?"

"Theresa?" She shrugged. "I don't see why not. I could give her mother a call."

"Theresa can go with us?" I giggled and wondered if she'd even want to, since she was just as primed as me to fuck her robot Friday night. But she probably fucked him every night.

"Sure," Dad said. "The more the merrier, right?"

"Can she get auctioned too?" I asked him, feeling a bit of excitement in me for that idea. At least I might have some fun if Theresa came along.

"Well, I don't know..." He seemed to think about it.

"I'll have to ask Theresa's mother," Mom said. "She might not want Theresa going on a date."

"But it's for charity, right?" I smiled at her, using the same argument Mom had been using on me. "It's not a real date, right? That's what you said, and you'll be right there to make sure we don't have any fun anyway."

"Excuse me?" She fixed me with a cold stare.

"I mean, make sure we don't get in any trouble." I dropped my head a little. "I was just kidding."

"Hmph." My mom wasn't noted for her sense of humor when it came to me mocking her motherly skills.

"Well, I hope Theresa can be auctioned too," Dad offered, trying to ease the tension. "I just might have to bid on her myself."

"Really?" I grinned at him and he smiled back at me like he knew a secret or something.

"That's not funny." Mom stared at her husband and she really didn't have a sense of humor about wifely things either. Sometimes I wondered why he married her. Seriously.

"Well, why not?" he asked. "Theresa's a sweet girl. If I'm her date, well, you know she won't get into any trouble."

"It's not Theresa that I'm worried about," Mom said stabbing a long, stiff carrot of her own and biting it in half with a sharp crunch.

"Uh, well..." Daddy cleared his throat. "I guess we'll just have to see what happens."

"When I can I get my robot? I asked, deciding I'd better change the subject before Mom didn't.

"When I get my promotion," Daddy said, happy for an excuse to avoid his wife's eyes. I didn't know what her problem was, besides Dad wanting to date a girl young enough to be his daughter, I mean.

"What?" I frowned. "When's that?"

"End of the month," he told me.

"If you get a promotion," Mom reminded us and that really made me frown.

"What if you don't get it?" I asked, and Daddy made sort of a hard thinking face. "You said I'd get one if I went to the party!"

"I know I did, honey." He nodded. "I guess, well, end of the month I'll get you one, okay? Whether I get the promotion or not."

"You're going to buy her a robot?" Mom asked and she plainly wished to talk about it a little more. Like, in private and behind my back, you know?

"Fair's fair, Marcia," he said. "If Kimberly keeps her end of the bargain and makes me proud, then she deserves..."

"Oh! I will, Daddy!" I said seriously. "I'm gonna be the best date there!"

"I'm sure you will be." He looked at me and sighed. Probably he was thinking about me in the shower and wishing he could bid on me too, because I felt really naked all of a sudden!

"Maybe you could buy me, Daddy!" I suggested, just to tease him.

"Maybe I will!" he teased me right back, and I felt my skin getting little goose bumps and my tummy started tingling inside.

"Maybe I should just go to bed," Mom said.

"What's wrong?" Daddy looked at her, but I was looking at him and licking my lips and wondering if half of half of all those girls in Seventeen had really fucked their own dads or not.

"I have a little headache," she said, kinda snappish, but mostly just sounding annoyed. "I'm going to go lay down for awhile."

We didn't say anything as Mom left the table, ignoring me and giving Dad a piercing sort of look, like saying, I hope you know what you're doing!

"God!" I giggled after I looked over my shoulder to make sure she'd really left. "Touchy!"

"She's been under a lot of stress," Daddy said, but I didn't know anything about that. "We'd better get the kitchen extra clean tonight."


"Your dad said what?" Theresa stared at me over the phone and I giggled.

"He wants to buy you," I repeated. "For that date thing I told you about."

"Cool!" Theresa grinned. "Awesome! Yeah ... Oh, I gotta ask my mom!"

"My mom was gonna call yours," I said. "But I think she got a little mad or something when Dad said that."

"Why?" Theresa frowned. "I thought your mom liked me?"

"She does," I said with a shrug. "But probably she doesn't want my dad to have sex with you or whatever."

"You think he will?" Theresa's brown eyes got real big for a second and I laughed again.

"I doubt it," I said. "He's been acting pretty funny though, so who knows? He might rip off your panties and just rape you or something."

"Hmmm ... That would be kinda cool," she decided, smiling with a happy wag of her head.

"I don't think my mom's been letting him do it with her."

"Really?" Theresa's phone sat on her tummy, moving up and down as she breathed. "How do you know?"

"Cause," I said. "When they do it, I can hear them. Especially my mom! God! She's kinda dirty in bed."

"Dirty?" Theresa bit her bottom lip and her phone started jiggling.

"Nasty," I said, scrunching up my nose. "Like, you know, sayin' stuff."

"What stuff?" she breathed.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Um ... Like she wants him to fuck her harder and deeper and all that stuff. She moans a lot too."

"Oh." Theresa nodded and I was getting tired of trying to focus on her jiggly face.

"Are you playing with yourself?" I asked her and Theresa stuck her tongue out at me.

"You wanna see, Kimmy?" she asked.

"Are you gonna show me?" I wondered suspiciously. "Or just tease me?"

"I was reading in Seventeen about how seventy-five percent of all teenage girls tried sex with their best friends," she told me, kinda smiling and her face was turning pink.

"Really?" I smiled at that and I'd started rubbing my own pussy by then, well ... I'd been rubbing it ever since I called her. I usually did when I talked to Theresa.

"Uh-huh." She nodded. "And half the ones that didn't? They wanted too."

"I want to," I admitted, but that wasn't a huge secret or anything.

"I think I do too," Theresa said and she was like that, you know? Like desperate to be normal, whatever that was. If most girls were doing something, she had to do it too and I could see her jumping off a bridge someday. Mom had a point there.

"We can do it Friday," I said, feeling my pussy getting really wet now.

I stroked my slit with my middle finger, just up and down so that my soft little pussy lips opened around it. My tiny clit was buzzing right at the top and I'd sorta flick it with my fingernail, or rub it sometimes, and I just knew if I had real sex with Theresa, I'd cum for sure!

"Just so I don't turn queer or anything. The magazine said they just tried it once, mostly."

"You ain't ever gonna be a lesbian, Theresa," I told her seriously.

"I hope not!" She laughed and her phone fell off her tummy and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna show me your pussy or what?" I asked once she had her phone picked up.

"Yeah, yeah ... Show me yours too!" she said. "I know you're doing it."

"Kay." I giggled and I put my phone between my legs and it kinda sucked cause it was hard to see Theresa's pussy at the same time.

"Move it back a little! God!" she said. "Like gross me out!"

"Sorry." I made a face and I guess my phone was sorta too close to my pussy.

I put it like almost a foot away and that worked better and I could see Theresa's pussy pretty good. I felt seriously tingly by then, rubbing my horny little pussy while my best friend played with hers. She looked so pretty too. Dicks are seriously cool and everything, but they're not really pretty. Girl parts are definitely cute and Theresa's had an amazingly beautiful vagina. She had more hair than I did, but still not a lot. It was black and curling and more around her slit. I had blonde hair and right at the top mostly, and I pulled it a little, just because that felt good sometimes.

"Spread your lips," Theresa said and I nodded, even though she couldn't see anything but my pussy.

"Yeah. Yours too," I told her.

So we were both pinching our pussy lips and pulling them apart. Mine were really small, like I said before, thin and light pink, and my pussy didn't really open up too much. Mostly it just looked like a pink slit, not really like a hole or anything and I figured that was because I was still a virgin. My hymen was right there too, in the front, and I used my fingernails to pull my pussy even wider, as much as I could.

"Can you see my cherry?" I asked Theresa.

"I think so," she replied. "You don't have hardly any hole yet. Huh?"

"I don't know," I breathed. "My cherry's in the way probably."

Theresa had a real hole and I suppose getting drilled by a big robot dick will do that to a girl. Her pussy lips were darker and kind of fat it looked like. Or not really fat, but just plump and wet and like pinkish red. She really spread them for me too and I could see the mouth of her vagina, not really huge or anything, but definitely bigger than mine, and inside she was just as pink as me. I wanted to kiss her there so badly! Like kissing a flower, you know? I'd stick my tongue right up in there and the idea didn't gross me out at all, even though she like peed down there and everything. I just thought it looked so pretty, that's all.

"You're hole doesn't look that big," I decided, and it really didn't.

"I know, but look! It gets bigger..." she told me and then she let go of her right pussy lip and pushed a finger inside her cunt slowly.

"Oh!" I gasped and my own pussy like shivered inside, feeling ticklish, but not in a funny way. It felt good and I really wanted to put a finger in my pussy too.

"That's one..." Theresa whispered, and I could barely hear her. "Watch, Kimmy ... Hmmm..."

I did watch as my best friend pulled her finger out and it was all wet and I wanted to suck it for her, but then Theresa put another finger next to it and put both of them in her cunt. She twisted them around and started pumping her pussy slowly, working them all the way inside until her knuckles were right up against her pussy. I was gonna cum, except I didn't know how. I jilled my clit like crazy while I watched Theresa fuck her pussy with her fingers, and I'd have given anything to be with her. I wanted to kiss her mouth and rub my tits all over hers while I fingered the girl's cunt.

"I wanna kiss you," I told her. "Treece! I wanna kiss you okay?"

"What?" she asked with a giggle and I picked up my phone, holding it like right in front of my nose so I could really see her finger her pussy good.

"Tomorrow, okay?" I begged her. "Can we do it at school?"

"Get the phone out of your nose!" she told me, sounding kinda annoyed and then she picked up hers and put it really close to her pussy.

"I'll do it," I promised her. "You don't have to do anything, okay?"

"Do what, Kimmy?" Theresa teased me, pulling her wet fingers out of her pussy and rubbing them together right in front of her phone. I could see her pussy juice!

"Kiss you," I whispered, mashing my clit with my thumb and bouncing my butt off the bed. "I'll finger your pussy and kiss it!"

"You wanna suck my cunt?" she asked, putting her pussy covered fingers on her clit and rubbing the little pink nub while I tried to cum.

"Y-Yeah," I agreed.

"Are you gonna be my lesbian girlfriend now?" Theresa giggled.

"Treece!" I pouted. "Let me do it, okay?"

"You're so queer!" she said happily.

"Please? Tomorrow, alright?" I asked her.

"Maybe," Theresa sighed and she probably wanted to pay me back for the thing with Meredith. "Everybody's gonna think I'm a lesbian though."

"No they won't!" I pinched my pussy lips together and that felt pretty good, especially when I pulled them out kinda hard.

"Just like, um..."

"What?" I frowned.

"Tell everybody at school that you'll suck any girl's pussy."

"Why?" I stared as Theresa shoved her fingers back in her pussy and now she was just trying to get off, thumbing her clit while she wriggled those fingers around inside her.

"Like in the bathroom," Theresa whispered, breathing harder and not giggling at all. "Say you'll lick out any girl who wants you to and then you can suck mine."

"Treece!" I rubbed my fingers across and then inside my slit and I could feel my hymen and I almost thought I should just break it!

"That way it'll be like you're just a slut," Theresa said. "And nobody will think I'm queer or anything."

"God!" I slapped my tits because they hurt and my phone had sort of fallen onto my pillow by then. I was burning up and gonna cum and my bed was squeaking and I just grabbed my cunt with my other hand, kinda rubbing the whole thing at once.

"I'll just be getting my pussy sucked! Ummm ... I'm gonna cum! Oh! Fuck! You slut! Kimmy!"

I guessed Theresa really liked the idea of her best friend being a lesbian pussy sucking slut or something because she was definitely cumming and all I could do was listen to her and wish I could cum too! It was so unfair! So completely frustrating because I knew mine had to be close, but I couldn't do it by myself. Being with Theresa on our phones was amazing and I'd gotten about as close to cumming as I ever had in my life, but it just wasn't enough and I felt like I wanted to cry!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.