Sex Brat - Cover

Sex Brat

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Kimberly finds out that her best friend has a real live artificial sexbot, the teenage girl desperately tries to talk her parents into buying one for her. Of course, things aren't always as they seem and Kim soon discovers that not all robots are created equal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   School  

I had to jill off in the shower the next morning, although I usually don't. It probably makes me sound like a total sex fiend or something, but I couldn't help it. That night I'd fallen asleep all hot and juicy, but unable to cum to matter what I did, and then all my dreams were about Theresa's stupid robot jerking off. I didn't remember all the details or anything, but they must have been pretty good dreams. Like three or four different ones all mixed up together, and so I'd woken up all hot and juicy and desperate to cum.

It didn't seem very fair and hoped I hadn't cum in my sleep, but maybe I did and that sort of bummed me out. I wanted to feel my first orgasm, you know? Or maybe I didn't cum. It would probably wake a girl up if she had an orgasm, I bet. If cumming felt as good as Theresa claimed, I mean. Boys cum in their sleep sometimes though, I'd heard of that before. Janey Thompson told everybody about her brother and how he was always shooting off in his sleep, but they're twins and they sleep together in the same bed, so who knows? Theresa thinks he's probably just jerking off on Janey while she's sleeping and just pretends it's an accident. Janey is pretty cute, just like her brother, Eric. I like him a lot.

My mind went from Theresa and her robot, and how big and hard Berto Boy!'s cock had looked, to my body and how good it felt under the hot water, rubbing soapy hands all over my plump little pussy. How good it felt rubbing my boobs too, my nipples especially because they hurt! I swear, when they stay hard too long, and all night is definitely too long, my nipples get painful. The only way to make them better is to hurt them back, sorta, like pinch them hard. So I started doing that with one hand and washing my butt with the other.

Theresa had told me about wanting to get her butt licked and I'd dreamed about that too, except in my dream it had been her licking my butt and not her robot at all. I didn't think I was a lesbian or anything, but for some reason, the idea of my best friend licking my butthole seemed really cool to me! Weird, yeah, and I started pushing my soapy middle finger inside my fourteen-year-old butt. That felt pretty good too, especially when I'd twist it around, maybe curl my finger and then sorta pump it in and out of tight little butt slowly.

I arched my back, thinking 'Oh yeah, Treece! Fuck my butt with your tongue!'

And my orgasm was so close, I thought I was almost gonna get there. I mean, my baby clit seemed ready to pop any second. My nipples were flashing hot and cold and my other hand moved all over them as I'd grab one and then the other. I wished I had three hands right then because my horny butt was busy sucking on my finger, I swear, and that felt great! I was hitting all the buttons and maybe, just maybe the whirling in my tummy was going to explode all out of my pussy with a huge orgasm. But then I realized I wasn't alone and that totally ruined it.

"Oh! Sorry!" my dad said, kind of clearing his throat and smiling apologetically. He stood on the other side of the glass shower door, the clear one that didn't hide anything at all, wearing nothing but his boxers and watching me.

"Wha ... What?" I could barely breathe and I blinked my eyes at him, frozen like an obscene statue in the rain.

"I didn't know you were in here," he said, sounding strangely normal given the situation.

"Oh God!" I pulled my finger out of my butt with a soft, wet plop and let go of my left breast. I'd been squeezing my flushed body hard enough to leave a pale handprint behind, but I barely noticed.

"I thought you were your mom at first," Daddy told me, and he wasn't leaving! What was wrong with him?

"Go away!" I yelled, or screeched more like. I turned around to hide my boobs and especially my pussy, mostly just showing him my ass. "Mom!"

"Yeah ... Oh!" He more or less came to his senses then, thank God.

I looked over my shoulder and I could see my dad's cock had gotten hard. It poked right out of his boxers, you know, the fly part that should have been buttoned closed, but wasn't. It seemed to be a bit darker than the rest of him and swollen long and fat. I tried not to want to see it, believe me, but I couldn't help it and Daddy didn't cover himself up or anything! He just turned around and walked out of the bathroom slowly with his erection bobbing up and down.

"What is it, Kimberly?" I heard Mom calling from my parent's bedroom.

"Daddy saw me naked!"

"What?"

"Never mind!" I frowned thinking I'd sounded kind of little girlish, but he'd freaked me out too! At least he was gone.

My mood should have been pretty much ruined then, as you can imagine. My dad thought I was my mom? What? Before he'd come into the bathroom or after he'd watched me for five minutes, because he could have. Daddy could have been standing there for ten minutes, probably, jerking off while he watched me jilling off. Both of us in the bathroom, separated by a thin sheet of glass and playing with ourselves? Father and daughter and ... Wow! That was so weird and I tried not to think about how big his penis had looked and how it had been pointed right at me, but it was the first real live-in-person erection I'd ever seen in my life.

So ... it was kinda cool too, but in a weird way.

I felt my pussy still burning with excitement, maybe even more than before? I couldn't be sure, but I'd had enough fun for one morning and the water had turned cold anyway. I'd done my job and used up all the hot water. Now I had to get dressed in clothes that Mom would make me change; just so I could wear the clothes I really wanted to wear in the first place. Then I'd go back downstairs and complain about breakfast and do my homework at the absolute last possible second. My parents would either ignore me or try and teach me the wisdom of being a good girl and doing my homework before bed, and I'd definitely ignore them because I was only mostly a good girl and we all knew it.

And that was pretty much my morning routine. It sucks, huh? Welcome to my life.

"Kimberly, you are not wearing that outfit to school," Mom said after one quick look up and down.

"Where did that come from?" Dad wondered. He looked me all over too, but slowly.

"Whatever," I sighed, kinda stomping back upstairs to my room.

I took off my pink denim jacket and the too tight red tube top I'd worn beneath it, and then the red mini-skirt that hadn't always been a mini-skirt. It had been a real skirt back a long time ago, but I'd grown a lot taller since then, but not much more in the hips. It seriously hugged my butt though and I hadn't bothered with panties or it would have been ruined. I kicked off my high heels, the black ones, and they were only two inch heels and the only pair I owned, but I never got to wear them.

That outfit would have gotten me pregnant probably and I'd have died if I actually had to leave the house like that, but I could always depend on Mom.

I put on the clothes I really wanted to wear. Panties first of all, because what if I ended up in the hospital? Everybody would say, "Where's her panties?" and I'd be totally embarrassed when I came out of my coma! A pair of baggy pink painter pants, so loose they were gonna fall down any second, but that was sort of the point. Guys were supposed to see my baby blue underwear, but Mom wouldn't understand that, so I put on a belt and cinched it tight. I could always take it off later and throw it in my book bag. A nice ribbed halter top, the same color as my underwear, and it was brand new and fit me good. It really made my tits stand out and the straps were just strings, so everybody would know I wasn't wearing a bra.

Wearing a bra was so bad! None of the cool girls wore one and so none of the other girls did either, except the really geeky girls, you know. They weren't ever gonna be cool. Some blue sneakers on my feet, the ones with the yellow laces, and I looked hot!

"That looks ... better," Mom decided, but only reluctantly. If I'd come down wearing these clothes first? She'd have had me change into something else.

"Ah!" Dad smiled. "That's nice, Kimberly."

"What are you doing?" Mom asked with a frowned, pouring me some juice.

"Homework." I shrugged, opening my math book and seriously wishing I had a robot! Algebra's so hard even a calculator doesn't help!

"What were you doing last night?" Daddy wondered, obviously suggesting that whatever it had been, it should have been something else.

"Sulking," Mom answered when I didn't, and life was pretty normal.

"Have you thought about that party?" Dad ventured.

"The auction thing?" I looked up and he nodded. "Yeah, I thought about it."

"Move that over," Mom said, standing there with a bowl of oatmeal for me, or something. Maybe gruel. "You need to eat breakfast."

"And?" Dad turned another page in his newspaper impatiently.

"If I go, it'll help you get a new job, right?" I asked him.

"Maybe," he said. "There's more to it than that, but..."

"But it'll help, dear," Mom told me. "Family is important to your father's company, you know that."

God! Did I know that! I went to all the stupid Christmas parties, all the dumb Fourth of July picnics. I'd gone to work with him for Father-Daughter day every year since I could remember. I sold Girl Camp Cookies to all the people in Dad's office ... every single year. It seemed like my life revolved around that stupid job of his!

"Well, um, I was thinking if Daddy got a big raise," I smiled prettily and twisted some long blonde hair in my fingers, "then maybe he could buy me a robot."

"A robot?" My mom frowned.

"A robot?" My dad narrowed his eyes.

"A robot," I agreed happily. "Like the one I really, really, really wanted for my birthday. Remember? I told you like ten times and you forgot."

"A fourteen year old girl doesn't need a robot," Mom decided. "Finish your oatmeal."

"You did?" Daddy frowned, probably remembering the stupid doll he'd gotten me and how excited he'd been to see me unwrap it.

"All my friends have one!" I gave my mom a serious pout. "Theresa loves hers! He's like her best friend now!"

"And I suppose if all your friends jumped off a bridge..." she started saying, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom!" I stared at her, not believing she'd pull that old argument out of her hat.

"Well, I think maybe..." Daddy said slowly and that jerked my baby blue eyes around hard!

"Greg!" Mom blinked at him with some surprise as well.

"I don't see what's wrong with getting Kimberly a robot," Daddy said, instantly transforming himself into my own personal hero!

"Really?" I squealed! "Oh! Thank you, Daddy!

"Uh ... Oh! Yeah ... Um..." He didn't know what to do as I was suddenly trying to crawl onto his lap, nearly spilling everything on Mom's breakfast table.

"You're the best Daddy in the world! I love you so much!" I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his freshly shaved cheeks.

"Kimberly!" Mom said loudly, but I ignored her totally.

"I can't wait to tell all my friends!" I turned myself around, squeezing my thin body between the table and Daddy's suit, thrusting my tits against his chest and squirming my butt eagerly on his lap.

I wasn't really trying to, you know, like dry fuck my dad! That would be sort of sick or something. But that's pretty much what I was doing in my excitement, like maybe it's just instinctive, you know? When a girl with super raging hormones gets what she most wants in the whole world, well, it made me quiver and tingle and throb all over! I had to rub myself against something! That much happiness is hard to control and it made my nipples pop as I hugged Daddy about as tightly as I could.

He didn't seem to mind anyway. He hugged me right back, smiling like he'd just won the World Series and the Kentucky Derby, all by himself. I could feel something hard and lumpy rubbing the crotch of my painter pants, because my legs were spread wide around my Dad's waist and my pussy burned like you wouldn't believe! I had to rub against something there too and I did, rocking my hips and rolling my butt around with a happy sigh as I felt something touching me almost in the right place, but not quite. Still, for just a second there, I almost thought I was cumming!

"Kimberly! Get off your father!" Mom told me.

"I love you too, baby," Daddy grunted, rubbing my back and sorta wriggling himself, and he even kissed me! Just a little one, but right on the lips and then he had to push me away because Mom looked about ready to divorce us.

"Oh! That's so cool! I'm gonna pick one out! Oh God! Daddy! You're the best! I'll be the best date anybody ever bought! I swear!"

I was talking a mile a minute, not even taking a breath as I gathered my books and stuffed them in my bag. If I stopped talking, Mom would start and if anything could change my dads mind, it was my mom. She'd had like fifteen years to perfect the technique, you know? So I kept going on about how he was the best dad ever and I was so amazingly lucky and I'd make him so proud of me every chance I got and...

You get the idea.


"It worked!" I told Theresa the very second I saw her at school.

"What?" She grinned at me as we stood outside our homeroom class.

"My dad's gonna get me a robot!" I jumped up and down, sorta pumping my fist and people were staring at me, but I didn't care.

"Cool," she said with a nod, as if she'd been expecting it. "Did you deal with him?"

"Yeah! I asked him, you know, if he got the promotion cause I helped if he'd buy me a robot," I explained breathlessly. "And he totally said yeah!"

"You gotta get a good one," Theresa told me. "Don't let him pick it out!"

"Oh, I know ... Hey, Eric." I stopped bouncing suddenly, and stood up straighter, pushing my little boobs out and acting like there was nothing special going on at all.

"Hey, Kimmy." He smiled back at me, slipping between Theresa and me to enter the classroom.

I just watched him for a second, like sighing softly and feeling my tummy getting stroked on the inside by a really soft feather. Eric looked just like Janey, except he was a boy, of course. But they both had blonde hair, like platinum blonde, almost white, and bright blue eyes and cute faces. Eric stood an inch taller and seemed a little thicker than his sister since he had some muscles and everything. Janey was kind of willowy, like she was made out of moonlight and the girl would blow away if she wasn't careful.

"Hi, Janey." I smiled at her and she smiled back. We got along okay, except we weren't like totally friends or anything.

"Hi, Kim. Cool top," she said. I felt my face turn pink as I glanced down and realized my nipples were stiff beneath my baby blue halter. Everybody could see them.

"Thanks," I said, ignoring my nipples and forgetting my embarrassment as I watched her walk past. Janey had a pretty nice butt, I thought, and I'd probably lick it if she asked me to.

"You're so queer!" Theresa giggled a second later, after Janey was inside the classroom. She knew I had a thing for the twins, like both of them. Together.

"I can't help it," I sighed and then I got all excited again. "Anyways! You gotta help me pick out a cool robot, okay? Cause like my dad will totally screw it up!"

"Duh!" She giggled and then the bell started ringing so we had to go find our seats.

"Did you ask your mom if you can sleep over Friday?" Theresa asked me as we walked from homeroom towards the girl's bathroom.

"I forgot," I said with a frown. "Hey, let me copy your math real quick."

"When's the party thing you gotta go to?" she wondered, checking her face out in the mirror while I copied her algebra on the sinks.

"I dunno," I said. "Is this a seven or a one? I thought you said your robot did your homework?"

"Um ... Seven, I think." She looked over my shoulder. "He did do it."

"This is your handwriting though," I said, copying quickly and Theresa had the worst chicken scratch writing you ever saw. It was unmistakably hers.

"Well, duh! He copies my handwriting, like it's a writing recognition thing, or whatever." Theresa shrugged. "I'd get busted otherwise."

"How'd you do that?" I wondered.

"Just write like fifty words and he copies them and then presto! He writes just like me," she explained. "Robots are way, way cool!"

"God! I can't wait!" I sighed and then I had to write as fast as I could because the second bell was ringing.

"I saw my dad's dick this morning," I said, giggling as we walked from math to English.

"Really?" Theresa looked at me and bit her lip.

I only told her because I knew she was hot for my dad. She called him a Dildo, which had sorta bothered me until she explained it meant he was a "Daddy I'd Love to DO" which sounded kinda dumb, actually. But nobody said fourteen year old girls were very bright, and she'd been thirteen when she'd said it, so that was like being even dumber.

"Yeah, he was like jerking off while I was in the shower," I said. "I didn't even know he was there for about five minutes or something."

"God! Your dad's hot!" she said. "Was his dick big?"

"I dunno." I shrugged. "It was hard, I can tell you that much!"

"You should have invited him in!" Theresa giggled. "He could have washed your back or something."

"Gross!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"What?" Theresa made a face. "I was reading Seventeen and it said like half of all girls want to fuck their dads."

"No way!" I snorted.

"Yeah way!" she insisted. "It was a survey, so they didn't make it up! Anyway, like half of those girls? They really did fuck their dads, at least once."

"Really?" I pursed my lips.

"Yep." Theresa nodded. "You should think about it."

"Did you ever fuck your dad?" I asked, knowing she didn't, but I wanted to make a point.

"My dad?" She stared at me as we reached the classroom. "Now that's gross!"

"Heh!" I grinned because Theresa had a minister for a dad.

He was pretty old too and sort of bald and kind of fat, but her mom was okay and not very old at all. In fact, she looked really pretty and I could never figure out how she'd ended up married to Theresa's dad. Maybe because he always seemed to be so cheerful, even when he talked about all the sinners burning in hell, he'd slap his knee and chuckle and drink more brandy. Sometimes he gave us some too and then we'd all laugh.

"You don't think that party is Friday night, do you?" Theresa asked me and that made me frown.

"Oh God! I hope not." I swallowed hard. "I wanna go to your house!"

"No doubt," sheagreed. "I told Berto Boy! he'd better make extra sperm just for you!"

"You did?" I smiled at her.

"Oh yeah!" she said. "That stuff's great!"

"Isn't it sorta gross though?"

"No way." Theresa shook her head. "It feels funny, sorta like snot kinda, but it's not that bad."

"What's it taste like?" I asked her as we walked slowly towards our civics class. We didn't like that one.

"Salty, mostly," she decided after thinking about it. "Kind of bitter-sweet too, like I dunno, sour butter with a little sugar in it."

"What?" I laughed at her. "I can't even imagine that!"

"Sorry." She shrugged. "You just have to try it, then you'll know."

"I guess so," I said.

"Anyway, it's really good for you," Theresa told me. "I was reading this thing in Cosmo and it said an all sperm diet will make your tits like two cups bigger than they'd be if you just ate potato chips!"

"Really?" I blinked at her.

"Yeah," she said. "A doctor in France said so!"

"Wow." I swallowed hard and looked down at my humble A-cups, like barely A-cups. I looked at Theresa and she had B-cups, healthy ones, too. I knew that because we'd shopped for bras together, even though I hadn't wanted to, but Treece wanted to show off when she bought a bigger bra than mine.

"See?" She giggled, knowing I was comparing her tits to mine. "I drink it everyday now."

"Shoot." I scowled at my stupid boobs. "I want some sperm too!"

"You do?" Eric had snuck up on me, him and Janey both.

"I know where you can get some, Kimmy." Janey smiled and her eyes darted towards her brother for a split second and then back to mine.

"Uh..." I laughed and turned red and stuck out my tongue. Then the bell rang just and I didn't have to say anything else totally stupid, thank goodness.

"You think they fuck each other?" I asked Theresa after civics. We were on our way to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Well, yeah!" she snorted. "Everybody knows that!"

"Yeah, but everybody knows a lot of stuff that isn't true," I reminded her.

"Ask them," Theresa said and she knew I was like totally in love with them and neither of us really knew why.

"No way!" I giggled nervously.

We were about a dozen feet behind Eric and Janey, and from behind it was really hard to tell them apart. Except Eric had sort of a wider, boyish build and Janey was thin and definitely girlish. So yeah, you could tell them apart, but probably I just didn't want to. It was so weird liking both of them and I knew it, which just made it worse, and they knew it too, which made it even worse than that!

Eric and Janey teased me a lot, but in a nice way. Like how Janey would look over her shoulder and smile at me, just to make sure I was following them like a lost puppy. She would whisper something to her brother and Eric would nod, and then he'd turn his head and smile at me too! We did that all the way to the cafeteria and I felt my head buzzing like the time I'd smoked a little pot with Theresa and her dad, the fat minister one. It had made me hot all over and really hungry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.