Sex Brat - Cover

Sex Brat

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Kimberly finds out that her best friend has a real live artificial sexbot, the teenage girl desperately tries to talk her parents into buying one for her. Of course, things aren't always as they seem and Kim soon discovers that not all robots are created equal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   School  

"You guys are going to a party?" I looked between my mom and dad, suspiciously. "And you're asking me if I want to go too?"

"You like parties, don't you, Kimberly?" Dad asked with a smile and it had been ten years since he'd known what I liked.

For my last birthday, my fourteenth, he'd given me some kind of Tickle-Me-Cabbage-Patch-Barbie-Doll thing. I hadn't talked to him for a week after that bad joke.

"I guess," I cautiously replied. "What kinda party is it?"

"It's a fund raiser, Kim," Mom said. "It'll be good for your daddy's career if we all go."

"Daddy's career?" I hated both of those words, believe me.

I wasn't a little girl anymore, for one thing. I was a full grown woman! Mostly. And my dad's so-called career had ruined my life more often than not, as it came well before anything I might have been doing for his attention. He'd missed my first dance recital, my figure skating contest when I'd won second place in the whole city, and my first big school play. I'd been Juliet in 'Romeo and Juliet' and Daddy had been in Cleveland or someplace, making another dollar so we could get a bigger, better microwave.

But he'd seen the video Mom had made ... Whoopee!

"See, my boss is taking a job with another company next month and his boss," Dad explained eagerly, "is going to decide who gets promoted."

"You're having a fund raiser to make money to bribe your boss?" I asked, being deliberately silly, but it made as much sense as what my parents were saying.

"What?" Dad narrowed his eyes and looked to my mom for help. He needed a translator.

"Be nice, Kimberly." Mom gave me a look and unlike my dad, she was fluent in Kim Speak. "This party is important to one of the men your father works for, and so it's important to us."

"It'll be fun," Dad offered. "I promise. There's going to be dinner and dancing, live music and games, I think."

"What's it for?" I wondered. "A charity thing?"

"Sickle Cell Anemia," Dad said.

"Oh." I narrowed my eyes because I'd heard of that just a couple weeks before in my health class and for once I could show off a little. "The guy your boss works for is black?"

"Kim," Mom said, and I shrugged. Like I was just asking, you know?

"As a matter of fact..." Dad said.

"So what's the fund raising thing then? Charging to get in?" I asked, because sometimes people just can't get to the point. Especially my parents.

"Oh!" Mom smiled, but it seemed kind of forced, I thought. "What they're going to do is have a little escort auction."

"An escort auction?" I stabbed at a potato, since we were having dinner. "What? Like selling people?"

"Just for fun," Dad said. "What they're doing is auctioning off volunteers, single young women, and men too, I guess, to the highest bidder and..."

"It's like a date," Mom suggested. "You're old enough now, it'll be fun to meet a boy and just have fun with him. Won't it?"

"Some boy is gonna pay for a date with me?" I stared at my mom. "I asked you last month if I could go to the movies with Eric, remember? You said no cause I'm too little!"

"Kim, that was different," her voice took on a tone of annoyance. "This auction date is only for the evening, only at the party. Your father and I will be there, so..."

"So you can watch me?" I asked. "So you can make sure I don't have any fun?"

"Kimberly," Dad sighed. "Your mom only wants what's best for you. We both do."

"You're such a bunch of hypocrites!" I shook my head. "God!"

"Kimberly," Mom warned me.

"So I'm old enough to go on a date as long as it's good for Dad's career?" I snorted. "But if it's just to have some fun with my friends, I gotta stay home?"

"Kimberly Rose! Get back here!" Mom demanded, but I was already halfway to my room. When I got there I slammed the door, just to make sure they knew I was unhappy.


"What's wrong with you?" Theresa asked me five minutes later, so I told her everything.

"I hate my parents," I finished, laying on my bed and sorta propping my EyePhod against my smallish boobs. They weren't good for much else yet really and I kept waiting for them to grow.

"That sounds totally weird," she said. My best friend had decided to paint her toenails and it annoyed me. Her phone sat flat on her bed so I kind of looked up my Theresa's nose as she leaned over it.

"All they care about is my dad's stupid job," I said with a frown. "It's like they want me to be a prostitute or something."

"Ha!" She grinned. "That would be cool."

"Yeah!" I grinned too. "Except they'd totally freak if a boy even looked at me funny."

"But they're gonna sell you, right?" Theresa asked. "That auction thing? How's that work?"

"I dunno," I said. "Like whoever buys me gets to sit with me all night and tell me dumb jokes, probably. Dad said there's gonna be dancing and a band and stuff, but who knows?"

"It sounds weird," my friend repeated. Her dark hair had come loose and she disappeared for a second as she leaned back to fix it. "But if your dad gets that new job or whatever..."

"What?" I asked.

"He'll make more money, right?" Theresa reappeared and now she juggled her phone, making me a feel sea sick. "Tell him to get you a robot if you do it."

"What?" I made a face.

"Yeah, I swear," she said. "That's like how I get what I want. You gotta make deals with them."

"He won't get me a robot!" I laughed. "I wanted one for my birthday and he totally blew me off."

"It sucks to be you!" The girl giggled and I hated her sometimes, even if she was my best friend. "I can't live without mine."

"What's your robot doing?" I asked. Theresa's robot was still pretty brand new, but she acted like she'd had him forever.

"My homework." She flipped her phone around so I could see him sitting at her desk. "He did my algebra in like two minutes. Now he's doing my English."

"He is?" I glanced at my own homework, still sitting untouched in my book bag on the floor. "How'd you get him to do that?"

"I downloaded a homework hack. It's quality," she said, lowering her voice. "I got even better ones too!"

"Like what?" I bit my lip.

"Like ... you know." She stuck her tongue out at me, nodding slowly.

"No way!" I blinked at her and Theresa giggled.

"There's like this triple-x warez site for bots. They got all kinds of weird stuff," she told me. "Melanie showed it to me, but you gotta like have a password to get the cool downloads."

"A password?" I asked and I didn't know anything about robots or computers or any of that junk. I hated my computer, she was a total bitch.

"Or a credit card," she said. "But you can go to chat rooms and guys will give you passwords if you just talk to them and stuff."

"What chat rooms?" I wondered, because the ones I went to had pimply faced boys trying to be cool. They sucked mostly.

"The warez chatroom," Theresa explained. "They're supposed to be talking about computer stuff, but if you're a girl...

"Yeah." I shrugged, knowing what guys were like.

"So you just fool around until you get a guy to give you a password," she said with a grin. "They're pretty cool usually."

"They are?" I shifted slightly and my phone fell down. "Sorry."

"You just gotta make sure the guy's serious," she told me once I fixed my phone. "Most guys don't have any passwords, so you gotta like hunt one down."

"Heh! Then what?" I asked. "Just ask him for his password?"

"Yeah, but you know, you gotta like flirt and kinda show him your tits or whatever first," Theresa said with a giggle and I stared at her.

"You showed some guy your tits?" I asked.

"Well, yeah!" She shrugged like it was no big deal. "Anyway, he just wanted me to watch him jerk off mostly."

"What?" I gasped.

"What?" She scrunched up her nose. "You've never seen a guy play with his dick?"

"No!" I swallowed hard and felt my face turning red.

"It's kinda fun," Theresa said. "But anyway, after that this guy gave me the password, so I got some crazy bot hacks now!"

"Like what?" I wondered.

"Um..." Theresa looked off to the side for a second and then leaned close to her phone and whispered, "He licks my pussy now."

"What?" I bet my eyes bugged out of my head and Theresa laughed.

"I swear! He does it, like every night before I go to sleep!" She nodded. "He's really good at it too."

"You liar!" I said, but I knew she was telling the truth. "When did you get that?"

"Like a week ago," she told me. "I got one so he'd lick my butt too, except it crashed him so I had to take it out."

"Your butt?" I grinned at her and figured she had to be joking, but probably not.

"I'm gonna get a better one," she sighed, sounding like she really wanted her butt licked for some reason.

"You had it a week?" I frowned. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I'm telling you now, ain't I?" Theresa made an apologetic face. "Stay over Friday and I'll let you try it."

"You will?" I pinched my lips because I'd heard stuff before from girls at school or whatever, like getting your pussy licked was supposed to be really, really great.

"Yeah!" Theresa promised. "That's not the best part though..."

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling my heart thump.

"You gotta promise not to tell anybody," she said. "Like swear to die, Kimmy!"

"I swear, I won't tell," I agreed quickly.

"Or..."

"Or I hope I like die horribly," I promised, crossing my heart and sticking out my tongue. "Okay? What? I won't tell anybody!"

"Okay," Theresa said. "But I'm serious."

"Me too!" I said, feeling pretty impatient by then. "So tell me what's the best part already!"

"Wellll..." She giggled and made me wait five more seconds. "I got the code to unlock his cock too!"

"No way!" I stared at her.

"Yeah way!" She nodded. "I got all the options too, like everything. It ain't one of those shareware hacks so you get like half a hard-on and it says buy the rest of the program..."

"Does it work?" I asked her, having only sort of an idea what she might be talking about.

"Oh yeah!" she said seriously. "All the time! We totally fuck!"

"Uh!" I dropped my jaw and stared at her.

"It hurt before, but now..." Theresa giggled. "That's why I had to get that pussy licker hack."

"Why?" I breathed.

"Cause! It makes it easier to fuck him! Duh!" She rolled her eyes and I just stared at the girl.

"You're not a..." I lowered my voice, " ... not a virgin anymore?"

"Nope!" Theresa smiled. "And it didn't cost me a dime!"

I knew male robots weren't fully functional unless you paid for it and Theresa had a minister for a dad, so there's no way he would ever give his fourteen-year-old daughter a sex machine! Theresa's robot had parental locks and all that stuff, I knew, because all she'd ever did was complain about having a PG-13 rated robot. Now she was telling me she had an X rated one! A real live artificial SexBot all her own!

"Does it feel good?" I asked, knowing it had to be a dumb question.

"Oh yeah!" Theresa said. "He's big too!"

"How big?" I asked. "Can I see it?"

"Ummm..." Theresa looked around. "Maybe. My parents are home though, I don't wanna get busted. Friday you can see it."

"Just really quick," I whined. "Please? Treece! Pretty please?"

"Kay," she said with another giggle and she loved to show off. "Hold on ... Hey, Berto Boy! You write that sonnet thing yet?"

"I've just finished, Theresa. Would you like to hear it?" her robot responded off camera.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.