No Future
Chapter 49: Foreign Shores

Copyright© 2012 by Bradley Stoke

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: Foreign Shores - This is a future history of England over the Twenty-First Century and into the next. It is a multi-threaded narrative that travels from place-to-place, succeeds from year-to-year, and passes from one person to another. England's green and pleasant land is visited by famine, plague, war and pestilence. Governments come and go. The ocean levels inexorably rise. International relations worsen. And the English people stumble through the chaos as best they can. Who said there was No Future?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Diane

2043

"It doesn't matter however much I enjoy making love with you," said Diane, "it still feels wrong."

"Because we're both women?" wondered Lakeisha who was spread out on the sheets beside the vicar.

"Because I'm in love with Doris," Diane replied.

"It's not as if you're living together, is it?" said Lakeisha. "Didn't you enjoy making love it just now? The moistness between your thighs tells me you did."

"Doris and I are lovers," said Diane. "We've even talked about getting married."

"I thought you told me that Doris is also seeing another woman," said Lakeisha. "You told me that you'd discussed it together and came to some kind of agreement."

"Infidelity by consent is still infidelity," said Diane. "How can I, as a woman of the cloth, be party to such behaviour?"

"Doris doesn't mind you making love with me. You've accepted in turn that Doris can make love with this other woman..."

"Lucy."

" ... With Lucy. You still make love with each other regularly. So what's the problem? Both of you have at least two lovers. Surely, the one who should feel most aggrieved is me. The only woman I make love with is you."

"I don't think Lucy has any other lovers," said Diane. "She didn't even know she was attracted to women before Doris and she ... you know ... at the Accenture IBM conference ... in the hotel..."

"Don't worry about Lucy," said Lakeisha. "You should worry about me. You should worry about whether I'm satisfied."

"And are you?"

"I think I would appreciate more attention from your tongue," said Lakeisha with a wry smile, pointing at the thicket of curly black hair between her thighs.

"I shouldn't be so selfish," said Diane with a reciprocal smile as she parted Lakeisha's black thighs with her ivory-pale hands and applied her slightly sore tongue to the region in most urgent need.

Diane was acutely conflicted and not just because she now had two lovers. That was problem enough. She was lucky at her age to have a lover who was still in her mid-thirties and so beautiful as well. Although she was sure that Doris was the real love of her life and with whom she would eventually return to a conventional monogamous relationship, there was no denying that she was very fortunate to be blessed with a relationship with Lakeisha.

She was also conflicted because Lakeisha was her employee. Was it right for her to make love with a woman whose wages she was responsible for paying?

A woman like Lakeisha wouldn't normally be employed in the menial role of medical advisor and senior doctor for Diane's new charitable venture, but current legislation had automatically made almost anyone without a British passport an illegal alien. She'd lost her job at a medical centre in the Midlands because of her uncertain immigration status and was just one of several outrageously overqualified candidates for the position the vicar had advertised.

Diane wasn't sure why she'd recruited Lakeisha ahead of the other candidates. Every candidate in the final shortlist was equally well-suited and equally inconvenienced by current legislation. Most organisations that employed doctors or medical staff were mindful of the penalties for harbouring an illegal immigrant and understandably chose to avoid the risk. The employment legislation was so vaguely worded that there was no certainty that even someone like Lakeisha, who'd been in the country for over ten years and had never claimed state benefit, might not be unceremoniously deported and her employer fined and censured.

Could the same thing happen at the Reigate Refugee Centre? There were so many ways that Diane's enterprise was utterly contrary to the modern mean-minded spirit of immigration policy that it was a wonder she'd been allowed to get away with it. The local MP was one of those most opposed to the centre and she'd had to explain her employment policies in great detail to officials from the British Homeland Security Services. It was this newly instituted quango that now took responsibility for the policing of foreign terrorists, illegal immigrants and seasonal foreign labour.

"You are fully aware of your responsibilities and duties in running such a sensitive operation?" wondered Inspector David Lamb. "These apply not only to the people in your care, but also to your staff."

"Yes, of course," said Diane who was dressed all in black apart from the white collar that conferred unquestionable moral and spiritual authority on her. She was flanked by Doris who contributed very little to Diane's project but whose presence bestowed additional gravitas to these kinds of meetings. She was also accompanied by a representative from Oxfam with whom she was coordinating her charitable efforts.

"The unfortunates you're caring for don't have any official immigration status," continued the inspector. "They are here in the same capacity as a foreign individual who might, for instance, be attending a health spa or having cosmetic surgery. In a sense they are in the country as tourists even though, as you've stressed, many if not most of them will most likely die while in your care."

"The vast majority of cases we shall assign to Reverend Dawkins' care will be terminal patients," said Paul Mideska, the Oxfam representative. "If you were to meet any one of them then you'd be more than certain of the truth of that. There are millions of Indians and Pakistanis who deserve a few months of dignity before they die."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.