Broken Window - Cover

Broken Window

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bingo is a hard luck fucktoy looking to make a reputation as a cold blooded killer, but before he can do that she has to shop the Lolita Game, hook up with a reformed sex addict; and find his guardian angels - a hacker named Stan and his ethereal girlfriend, Sally. Life on Broken Window is kinda like that sometimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"You got it?" I kicked myself off the wall when I saw Ransom coming out of the pharmacy.

"Two of them, yeah," he smiled.

"Maybe you do love me," I smiled back, hooking my arm through his.

"Maybe."

"Where do we live, boyfriend?" We were walking left and Ransom stopped, pulling me around in a gentle loop.

"The other way."

"Okay."

We hopped a magger, one of the automated trolleys gliding over the big magnetic rails embedded under the streets. They weren't the fastest way to get around, but they were free anyway and always crowded. We couldn't get a seat, so Ransom and I stood along with a few dozen other people. It was a silent ride, of course. There weren't any engines or moving parts, and nobody talked much, so it was always a little weird being on one of those things, watching the world go slowly by.

I had my right arm around a chrome stanchion, a smallish one that didn't serve much purpose since the trolley didn't rock at all, or even lurch to a start or stop. They were moving continuously and you just hopped on or off wherever you wanted. But I had that metal in the crook of my elbow, kinda pulling on it, leaning on my hips as Ransom stood there close, playing with my nipples. I liked the way he did it too, grabbing a lot of skin to go with them.

They were puffy and swollen, all red cause they'd been sucked and chewed hard the last few days. Ransom was making me squirm a little with his pinching and pulling, and I stuck my tongue out at him while some little fucky fucky girls dressed in matching schoolgirl outfits watched us. They were cute and innocent, and seriously sexy with knee high socks, plaid skirts, and tight white blouses unbuttoned and tied around their tiny tits.

They had seats too, and they fingered each other playfully through their thin white panties while I watched them back. They looked clean, scrubbed pink and bright eyed and Japanese. They were going uptown to find a tourist who wanted and could afford identical twins. They looked like they belonged in a holotoon maybe. It was impossible to know how old they might be and I didn't care anyway. We just had fun watching them watch us.

A woman dressed in maintenance coveralls stood up a few minutes later. She'd been sitting next to the twins, largely ignoring them as best she could, and me too. I stepped in quickly, grinning as the girl on the right slid over, into the vacant spot to make room for me between them. I dropped my pack between my feet and Ransom moved close to us, nodding at the short blue skirt sliding up my thighs. I played it up high for him too, revealing the pink panties I wore, full with my hard little cock and balls. They made a nice contrast with the two little girls on either side, their preteen vulvas flat and plain and pressing against the cotton.

It was a fun game, something new to do as I replaced their fingers with mine, sliding my hands inside their panties and feeling those soft hairless slits warm and moist. The twins both reached for my cock, giggling and yabbering in common laced heavily with Japanese. I could barely understand them, but it was obvious they were having a good time. Not a care in the world for any of us right then.

I pushed a finger inside each of the girls, turning my head from side to side to see their pretty faces react beneath the crimson eye shadow and lipstick they wore. They were serious slant-eyes too, which just made them all the more cute. Like pale Siamese kittens with upturned noses and elfin smiles. They'd be some wild fucks, I'd bet, crazy kids who loved sex like it was a cotton candy.

We talked a little, mostly cause Ransom was curious. He took our pictures, a couple snapshots, playing the holos back so that the girls clapped and laughed. They'd been on their way someplace, to live on some other planet, but they'd gotten black handed off to some slavers and finally traded to a pimp here on Broken Window. They'd been used to pay off a debt of some kind probably. I couldn't figure out if they meant just the two of them or their whole family, but that was a long time ago anyway, by their short reckoning. A couple years at least and now they just worked the Japanese sex tours mostly.

That shit happened all the time though. People were always good currency, almost as good as cash, and it wasn't called slavery. They called it indentured servitude, cause slaving was illegal. But you could trade a couple little girls for maybe a couple hundred grand and then they had to work it off the rest of their lives. If anyone asked there'd be a contract on file someplace, but nobody was gonna be looking hard at it unless they got pissed about something.

"You suck my boyfriend?" I asked the girl on my left, cause Ransom was right there and he was rock hard again.

"Suck boyfriend?" she giggled and her hands were pulling my cock free. When she started bending down to suck me, I laughed and grabbed her shoulders.

"Nani?" She smiled at me, looking confused until I pointed at Ransom's crotch.

"Suck him, my boyfriend." I reached out and gave Ransom's bulge a squeeze. "Big!" I widened my eyes and she laughed.

"I don't think it's going to fit," Ransom chuckled, watching as the girl freed his cock and it looked huge in her tiny hands.

"She's probably sucked more cock than I have," I giggled and the girl played with him for a few moments before taking the swollen head of Ransom's cock between her soft red lips.

"Jesus ... Her tongue's going crazy in there!" Ransom got up on his tip-toes and whatever that Jap fuck toy was doing it musta been good. He took a flash of that kid's mouth wrapped around his dick, coaxing her to look up at him so Ransom could catch her almond eyes.

She didn't take anymore than his cockhead though, just using her hands to stroke Ransom's dick slowly, like she was jerking him off in her mouth, but she kept swallowing too. Spit and precum filled her tummy while she wriggled her tongue all over my new boyfriend's cock. Ransom hummed happily, nodding his head and oblivious to the distasteful looks of his fellow citizens. It wasn't proper for a civilian to even notice horny little fuck toys like us, let alone play with them in public. Like bad manners, you know?

The other girl watched along with me, leaning close and playing with my penis while I fingered her, getting two fingers inside her immature cunt easily. I felt her pussy burning up tight around me, the walls squeezing my fingers, and her hand was perfect for my little dick. She played with it nice, making me wish I could fuck her right then, but instead I just pulled her down so she could suck me off.

That little preteen could give me a real blowjob too, unlike a grown woman, a tourist like Stephanie, who's mouth was big enough to take everything I had down there and more. The fucky fucky girl in my lap took my entire cock and it was just the right length to tickle the back of her mouth. I think she liked that even more than me, cause she'd lift her mouth and say something about it to her sister and then laugh, coming back for more. I definitely needed a girlfriend my own age, or a little younger like these girls were, just so I could really feel like a boy sometimes.

All the while that magger kept moving. People got on and off, and they'd give us a look, maybe say something cold to Ransom and then turn their backs mostly, but we were getting off on it. I lifted my hips, holding the girl's head and fucking her warm wet mouth. I was gonna cream good just for her and Ransom grinned, almost panting through his open mouth while his girl kept stroking the shaft of his long dick, bringing him closer to filling her tiny Japanese tummy with his sperm. She wasn't slowing down either, neither of them were, but those Japs have a fetish for that shit anyway. Something in their blood maybe.

"Oh, what's this?" A woman's voice cut through the quiet, cause nobody ever talked much on those things. The only noise was the soft slurpy sucking sounds of the twins and Ransom's heavy breathing, punctuated with my own happy gasps. My girl had some serious tongue action of her own.

"Toys," a deep voice answered, or maybe not. It was a dull sound, clumsy and slow like the man it belonged to, if a man you could call him.

People moved, citizens that is, like Ransom, who knew better than to get involved in addict business. It was one of the laws, the unwritten ones, that might makes right, and if someone set these two preteen whores loose, someone else could take them away. All the vices were lorded over, fuck games and chance, dope and the black traders, and anything else a person might need to fill a hole. It was like quicksand with someone always there to pull the weaker down; and someone below them, and still others in the depths, the unseen rulers of all things dark.

They were just rumors to people like Ransom.

This woman was much more common, a sort of Mistress who had some money and power, so she wanted more. She'd take whatever she could and keep it, if possible, or give it back reluctantly if it belonged to someone stronger. She saw the two sisters and liked them, now she wanted them. Me too, probably, since we were all together there. Any other time I wouldn't really care what happened to a couple Jap Lolitas; bad stuff happened every fuckin' day and mostly I was just glad it wasn't happening to me ... But today it was.

The cops didn't care, so long as none of the citizens got hurt, nor a tourist bothered in his eager rush to spend money. They were happy to let the underground work its own system and the only time the government came down hard was if it got crazy. Too much blood too quick, or a bad scene uptown with a tourist. Then life would get hard for awhile, but just until certain heads rolled, some certain palms got greased, and then it would go back to business as usual.

This woman wasn't breaking any laws, she was just going to take a few lost fuckies home and have some fun. People did that every day on Broken Window and the citizens would be happy to be rid of us. They just wanted it over quick, that's all.

I'd seen her before too, that Mistress. Tall and beautiful, all snowy skin and creaking black leather that covered everything but her head, tits, and cunt. She was a Domme, a sadistic Bitch who collected lost toys and returned them to their owners for a 'reward' as she called it. Or if un-owned, like me, it worked out even better for her. She could keep me for herself, or more likely sell me to the highest bidder and that was a bad way to go. The Pain Mongers would snatch me up quick. There were people who came to this planet looking for something to break, something to hurt, because tears are like an aphrodisiac to sick fucks like that.

And the Bear, he was big and lumbering on a stainless leash behind his Mistress, strapped in a leather harness with his huge cock hard and dripping wet, straining at the thick metal cockring around the base of it. He was the one the Domme used to cow the watchers, as if anyone here would stop her. But once in awhile a tourist might try to interfere, or think about it until the Bear changed the Good Samaritan's mind. He was mostly there for looks, but he'd be dangerous too if his Mistress set him loose.

The Bear was like two and a half meters tall and 150 kilos easy, big and smooth, oiled up and castrated. His Mistress shot him full of testosterone, liters of the stuff, and cock candy poppers to keep him hard and pissed twenty-four seven. The Bear didn't make any sperm, just the go juice it mighta swam around in. He could fuck a person to death, and had a few times, if you believed all the talk.

Yeah, I'd heard of the Domme and her pet Bear before, and unless those two Jap fuck toys had a Dealer in the Fucky Fucky Game to buy them back, they'd be somebody's dinner before the week was out. I'd be fuck meat for sure.

"Toys, Bear," the Mistress was nodding, slapping her gleaming black boots with a crop, pulling Bear's leash over her left shoulder. "I see that. Little toys. Lost little toys, I think. Are you lost?"

She moved towards me, being in the middle, and her Bear stayed on the other side, behind her. A few civilians decided to get off, most of the rest moving out of the way, making room and looking in some other direction for the most part. But a few watched, some of the reformed and curious like Ransom, he was just backing up, putting away his dick. Both our girls had stopped sucking and they huddled close to me instinctively, but they didn't have any real hope that I could protect them somehow.

They knew they were in trouble too, my two new friends. They hadn't told me so, but probably they'd slipped their collars and ran away, cause everybody gets to an age when they think they can make it. A young age if you got a friend, or especially a sister. I'd felt that way and it had taken me three tries to make it. But I'd had it easy compared to them. They were too valuable, a matched set like that and not even bleeding yet, much too valuable to send uptown all by themselves, and this was exactly why.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.