Broken Window - Cover

Broken Window

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bingo is a hard luck fucktoy looking to make a reputation as a cold blooded killer, but before he can do that she has to shop the Lolita Game, hook up with a reformed sex addict; and find his guardian angels - a hacker named Stan and his ethereal girlfriend, Sally. Life on Broken Window is kinda like that sometimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"Soft little balls ... So sweet..." The woman played with my dick and balls like she'd never seen any before.

"It's almost time to go," the man sighed and stroked my hair lovingly while I moved my tight, soft lips up and down his long cock.

"I don't want to!" Stephanie pouted from behind me and I felt her mouth on my hairless little sack, her tongue playing against it. She had her nose pressed against my butthole like she wanted to fuck me with it.

"I know, believe me." The man, William, pushed a little with his hips, coaxing me to open my throat the way he liked.

We'd been fucking on and off for over fifty hours and these two tourists had spoiled me nice in between. Shopping and fancy restaurants and the prime clubs uptown, all that stuff, and so I repaid them with whatever they needed. Anything they wanted. I did it cause that was the rules, that's how we got what we needed on Broken Window.

I wriggled my ass for the woman, her soft fist around my cock, my small cocky all pink and smooth and only a little bigger than the man's thumb maybe. A little boy's cock, not for fucking, just for looks, just for fun and kisses and shooting off when it felt nice. The people I wanted, the sick pedofucks who wanted me, they liked it small and pretty. They especially liked the way I could be a girl just as easily as a boy, as if there might be a difference.

"Ohhh fuck you slut ... Jesussssss..." William groaned when I caught his smooth cock in the middle of my swallow, sliding that penis halfway down to my tummy, all the way so I could feel his pubes tickling my flushed face.

Uncomfortable maybe, but not bad. I liked cock just fine and throating was a good trick, since I looked too small for it. But he wasn't all that thick anyways, sitting on the bed, playing with my silky blonde hair. He loved me; they both did. Stupid fucking tourists always wanted love, as much as sex, just so they could feel good about themselves, probably. I didn't care.

I lifted my head, holding my open mouth over the ruddy tip and letting the spit and precum drip from my bruised lips. I worked my small hand up and down, keeping him wet and slippery so we could do it again. I played with his balls, rubbed my fingers beneath and tickled his virgin sphincter. I did everything I could think of to make him happy.

The woman had my balls in her mouth, my soft sack inside that warm wet place, and she took my dick too, giggling and breathless, muffled as she pushed my flaccid boyhood between her lips. She had a big mouth, a hungry predator's mouth, and Stephanie loved stuff like that. Taking my immature genitals inside, washing me all over with her tongue and moaning, making happy mewling noises that warmed my ears. She fucked my ass with her fingers, one and then two, sliding them inside me while I sucked her husband's cock.

But the vacation was almost over, they were almost home, and this would be their last playtime with their precious fuck toy. They wanted to do everything one last time. I'd been scoring poppers for William since the first night and his cock was still hard as a rock, and would probably stay that way for a month after he got back to Sol.

That shit worked too good sometimes; synth hormones and whatever, steroids telling his dick to keep it up. Like that Viagra shit they peddled back on Earth, but this was Broken Window and pills were for pussies. I'd shot him myself the first few times, since they were virgins and didn't have a clue how to jack vitamins. I'd held his cock in my mouth, out of the way, and slipped that needle deep, through the base of his dick and into the muscle. It hurt like hell probably, but he forgot all about that once he started fucking me again.

"Hurry up ... I want to do it one more time too," Stephanie whined. She'd spit out my balls and now stared at her husband impatiently.

"Okay ... kay ... wait..." the man nodded. "I'll fuck his mouth ... Hold him..."

He could get off that way. There was something about it William liked, seeing me sitting with his wife, my back against her tits. She'd hold me around the waist, kissing my neck and ear, whispering how much she wanted to take me home and fuck me forever. And her husband would hold my head, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. Not real deep, but enough to make me choke a little, coughing some, but he liked that part too. He fucked my mouth for five minutes.

" ... love watching you get fucked..." Stephanie kissed my neck.

"I'm cumming yeah ... yeah ... boy ... you fucking slut ... eat it ... swallow it..." William shoved his cock hard, trying to get into my throat one more time.

His balls slapped my chin and I was impaled on cock. Stephanie stroked my swollen throat with her fingers and sighed happily, wrapping her long smooth legs around me, hugging me tight. Semen filled my tummy, shooting thick and hot, but I couldn't even taste it, just feel it churning and I pushed my weak hands against the man's thighs, needing air.

"Shhhh ... fuck ... cocksucker..." William chuckled, shaking his head and wiping his dripping penis over my panting lips before slapping my face with it a couple times. Tourists.

I caught my breath while Stephanie moved us like she wanted, I wasn't gonna say no. She wanted to grind and that was okay, except it hurt a little sometimes, but pain's a good thing. It made me smart and tough. Things hurt all the time. Bad things, good things, didn't make any difference. Life hurts and the more I could take, the better.

"Relax, Precious ... Mommy will do it..." the woman smiled and I spread my legs, nodding as she brought her pink pussy close.

She straddled me, putting her legs between mine, turning me slightly and grabbing my cock and balls, feeding me into her cunt. The woman wanted me inside her, all of me, and I winced as Stephanie pushed my balls hard. She had a small pussy, tight because she hadn't been fucked in a long time. William was just doing me, and so she felt tight and hot as she worked my cock and balls inside her pussy, pressing her vulva against my pelvis so I looked like a little girl more than anything else.

And we moved, Stephanie first, rubbing her pussy back and forth, sliding her hard little clit over my skin, against my thigh maybe. And inside, her cunt would squeeze me, clasped around my genitals, massaging my cock to keep it hard and excited inside her, my trapped balls getting caressed and rolled and pinched all at once. Uncomfortable, yeah, filling me with a heady mix of pain and pleasure that I didn't completely understand.

Stephanie rubbed her tits, looking down and watching us, staring at the place we were joined, seeing her blonde bush against my smooth pale skin. My sex had disappeared completely and we were grinding hard while William grinned, his cock still swollen, all shiny and ruddy and eager.

"Fuck me, Precious ... Love me back..." Stephanie moaned and I moved like I couldn't help it, pressing my much smaller body against hers.

My balls were getting moved around and they ached, or sometimes got mashed like I'd gotten kicked down there, and I'd gasp and shake because it hurt. She was grinding my balls off, it felt like, fucking my little dick all the way inside her. It was weird fucking tourist sex, like only a bitch from Earth could think of that, but she loved it.

Grinding. Fuck. I came inside her and she didn't even notice. Stephanie's cunt was soaked already and she came right along with me, eyes closed and back arched, digging her fingernails into her perfect tits. One last ride before the long cold night and she'd dream of it, we both knew that. A three month ride back to Sol in a first class coffin, and Stephanie would be remembering this moment all the way home.

=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=

The skirt was short and baby blue, made for a little girl, but fucky fucky boys look good in them too, so I didn't mind. It felt comfortable anyway and Stephanie liked it. I wore new pink panties too, just for her, and the heels she'd bought me. Skinny two inch spikes to push my ass out for William to admire. No top, just some tape around my flat chest, leaving my nipples exposed. Swollen cherry nubs, hard and long under William's fingers. He loved my tits, smooth and creamy and non-existent, and he'd pinched and pulled and bitten my nipples until they were puffy and raw.

He was kissing me goodbye like he loved me. His tongue filled my mouth, his hand playing with my cock and balls through the pink satin. I sucked him sweetly, wishing I could get some tears going cause that shit would sell hard. But I wasn't ever much for crying, not for a tourist. Not for anybody.

"Precious..." Stephanie's turn and she held me tight, smoothing my hair and smiling sadly. "I'm going to miss you ... Are you going to miss me?"

"Uh-huh." I stuck out my bottom lip and nodded, looking up at her with my big blue eyes.

"Kiss me," she sighed and people walked by, the taxi was waiting and she played with my ass while I tickled her tongue with mine.

"We, uh, have something for you..." William said with a glance at his wife.

"A little present, okay?" Stephanie smiled and two minutes later I had another ten thousand in my bank account. It was the rest of their budget and they were happy to give it to me.

"Bye-bye, Mommy." I stood on the curb waving and Stephanie gave me a smile and then the taxi took off with a rusty groan and a cloud of steam, rising into the dark morning sky.

Twenty six grand for two days of fucky fucky game? I grinned and hoisted my little pack, getting the looks from the doorman at the hotel. They didn't want me hanging out in front of the place, down the street would be better, but I was done with that game anyway. I had fourteen hours before the deal and I needed to make some arrangements for a place to stay.

I walked up the street in my new outfit. They'd bought me a lot of clothes, mostly sexy and useless. Boy clothes and girl clothes, it was all the same for me. I'd be a girl, fuck it. I'd be whatever I had to be and walking uptown I got a lot of looks from other tourists who didn't know or didn't care what I was.

"Hey Princess ... How much?" Some guy fell in with me; smiling and carrying a camera like he was gonna take pictures of something.

Wasn't nothing to take pictures of on that planet, except people. You wanted some beauty you went to the Rings, you wanted buildings, go to one of the Old Worlds and see pyramids ten miles high and a million years old. You want a hologram of people, you come to Broken Window cause we were unmasked and undisguised and everything we ever were was on display.

But not all of us ... Not me.

I looked at him and I felt beautiful. Stephanie had made my face up nice. Bright eyes and red lips and rosy cheeks, wearing my new skirt with my hair brushed and shiny. Everybody likes the shiny stuff, the new stuff, and this guy liked me just fine.

"Cash?"

"I got some," he nodded. "You eat?"

"Not yet," I shook my head.

"I'll get you lunch, we'll talk about it," he jerked his head towards a McDonalds. "Get you some fries."

He wasn't young or old, and not new. Not a tourist. He was a lifer, I figured, an expatriate who'd come here once to get his rocks off and got addicted, stayed on for good. But he had money too, a real citizen walking the edge. Probably had a wife someplace, up in the clouds, in the suburbs, and he just wanted some walk around, some little action to fix his monkey for a week or a month maybe.

I liked those people. The real people, just cause I wanted to be one, maybe. But I was happy being me too. So I didn't tell this guy to fuck off. I wasn't gonna charge him either. I wanted the company and he was right on time, like a coincidence. I needed a friend and like magic I had one. I didn't believe in God, or Fate, or any of that ... But I believed in coincidence.

He was good looking too. Not neat, but relaxed and roguish with his long black hair all tangly at the ends and a nice smile. I liked the way he dressed in rough pants, some kind of olive denim, and a white t-shirt with a brown leather jacket. I liked his jacket a lot; it had a bunch of pockets.

"What's with the flash?" I asked him, eating some French fries and sitting at a little table with swivel chairs.

"This?" He held up the camera. "I like to remember stuff."

"Me?" I giggled.

"Maybe," he smiled at me. "How long you been here?"

"I dunno," I shrugged, reaching for my shake. "Long time I guess."

"Me too," he nodded. "I'm Ransom."

"I'm Bingo."

"I seriously want to fuck you, Bingo." He took a bite of his Big Mac.

"Kay." I slurped some chocolate shake.

There were a lot of people there, mostly citizens like Ransom, people who lived on the planet and made all the stuff work. Some of them were addicts, but most of them weren't. They were just people trying to live like people anywhere else. Somebody had to keep the lights on, the water running and all that. Citizens were invisible to people like me, and I wasn't nothing but a ghost to them.

Tourists were the same way for those people. A citizen didn't have anything to do with a tourist, unless it was part of the job. Like a caste system, the whole place was divided up, split and layered, with tourists on top, citizens in the middle, and the rest of us down at the bottom ... In this part of town. In the other part, we were on top. A tourist walking into the Gutter wasn't gonna be a tourist for long. He'd be somebody's fuck toy, and probably for life. A short one if he was lucky.

But that's all real world shit and you can't know it until you lived in it.

FLASH

A soft golden light blinded me for a second and I winced. Some people made annoyed faces and turned away. But it was quick, that laser grabbing me in less time than it took to clear my head and I made a face.

"Sorry," Ransom shrugged, looking at the camera. "I want to remember you."

"Eating French fries?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah."

"Where you work?"

"I drive." He focused the holo, a little miniature me, caught forever in 3-D holding a French fry to my mouth and looking down.

"I look sad," I frowned. "Drive what?"

"You're beautiful." He was looking at the hologram, not me. "Cab ... Hold on ... You ever need a lift after midnight..."

"Midnight?" I narrowed my eyes but he kept reaching for his pocket, pulling out a call card and sliding it across the table.

"I work the graveyard. Where's your phone?"

"Here." I had my pack on the seat next to me and kept my phone attached to one of the buckles with a long leather cord. It looked like a silver crucifix and sometimes I wore it around my neck.

"Wanna key it?" Ransom asked me and I shrugged. If I didn't, it would just go in as Yellow Cab or something.

I stroked the cross and a little holo flickered into the air between us. "Ransom," I said and the letters appeared. I used the card, imprinting the number into my phone, and after I checked the hologram I gave the man his business card back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.