A Balmy Spring - Cover

A Balmy Spring

Copyright© 2012 by Jonas

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brody's life in Georgia is winding down, as he and his mother prepare to move across the country. He yearns to be with Mia and Shay, but is sad to leave Cassie behind. As if a move and teenage romances weren't tough enough, Brody has to deal with a new set of personal challenges, ones that threaten everything he holds dear, including his view of himself. The sequel to 'A Winter's Warmth'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"I still don't know why they want me along," Jeff said, as he fidgeted in the passenger seat.

"They like you," I replied, "Plus, they said it sounded like fun. I mean, we hang out together a lot of the time as it is."

"That's HANGING out, not GOING out." He nervously scratched at the back of his neck. "This is a whole different animal."

"Relax, Man," I said, as we pulled onto Cassie's street. "It's not like we've never gone a double date before, either."

"Sure, but that was a double DATE, not a double LAY."

"You can't think about it that way. Cassie and I, you and Danica, are just going to grab some food and hang out. Whatever happens after that should just happen."

Jeff didn't respond, but he watched the houses go slowly by. When I pulled up to the curb outside Cassie's house, I opened my door, but Jeff's hand caught my arm.

"Listen, Brody, I know I talk all kinds of smack about getting it on with girls and stuff, but the truth is, the only girl that I've ever been with is Jenna Miller, and that was like twice. She knew as little as me about sex. It wasn't anything to write home about."

I could tell that this little confession had to be humbling for Jeff. I hadn't known his full sexual history, but I figured that it was pretty minimal.

"It's cool, Jeff. Just let things happen. Both girls like sex, and they both like you. Be yourself and enjoy hanging with them, and they'll pretty much set the tempo." I grinned at him, "And once they set the tempo, we can only hope to keep up."

"That's what I'm afraid of," he muttered. "What if I can't, you know, keep up? Or worse, what if I go WAAAY too fast, if you know what I mean?"

I patted him on the shoulder. "You're young. You can quickly recover. Besides, I'm pretty sure they can find ways to keep each other busy until we're ready to go again."

His eyes opened wide. "Are they... ? Do they really... ?"

"Come on; let's pick up our dates," I interrupted him. He had long speculated that the girls were intimate, and I figured he'd find out soon enough. He started to get out of the car, but I caught his arm this time, and fixed a stern look in his direction. "Remember ... you don't say a WORD about what goes on tonight. Don't even hint. If anyone asks, we just hung out, grabbed dinner, caught a movie, and that's all. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not a blabbermouth."

My expression softened. "I know. I wouldn't have asked you to come with us tonight if I thought otherwise."

We walked up to the house and I rang the bell. Danica was spending the night at Cassie's, so we only had to make one stop. Mrs. Jones answered, escorted us into the house, then called for the girls. They came bounding down the stairs a few moments later. Damn, they looked FINE. Cassie was wearing an embroidered peasant blouse and pair of short, cut-off jean shorts. They didn't show anything naughty, but they were short enough that the bottom of the front pockets could be seen among the fringe. Her breasts bounced free and deliciously beneath the loose material. Danica was wearing a pair of tight knit shorts that really showed off her killer legs, and a belly shirt exposed her chiseled abs. They looked sexy without being slutty. I glanced at Jeff to see his reaction, and it was pretty much the same as mine: eyes and mouth opened wide in awe.

Cassie hesitated at the bottom of the stairs for a second to pose for our viewing pleasure. Mrs. Jones shook her head at her daughter's antics, but she had a smile on her face. Cassie glided over to me to give me warm kiss and a hug to Jeff. Danica was less of an exhibitionist, and she demurely greeted us with a couple of quick hugs. Mrs. Jones reminded Cassie that their curfew was 1:00, so that meant we had five hours to have fun.

We got in the car, Cassie in the seat beside me, and Danica in back with Jeff. Cassie slid over and attacked my mouth. Her little tongue wiggled its way between my lips. I returned the kiss for a bit, enjoying the fruity taste of her lip gloss, before pulling back to look at her. Her lips were centimeters from mine and her eyes were open and clearly hungry.

"Let's skip dinner and go to your house," she breathed onto my lips, "I'm so horny."

"Cassie!" Danica squealed.

I pecked Cassie's lips. "As much as I'd love to, we need to make an appearance in public, in case your mom asks."

"She knows we're having sex," she grinned, as she dotted kisses on my cheeks and chin.

For some reason, I blushed as she gave me those little kisses. It seemed particularly sweet and intimate, and the manly part of me was a little uncomfortable at having Jeff see it. Cassie's comment about her mom knowing that we were having sex was a revelation to me, and I decided that I was glad she and I didn't have to sneak around.

"OK," I said to her, "But I'm pretty sure she didn't expect you to go straight over to my house for a night of group sex. Besides, Danica's parents don't know. As far as they know, she doesn't even have a boyfriend. Now behave yourself before you make our friends even more uncomfortable."

Her eyes cleared and she had the grace to look contrite. She looked back over her seat. "Sorry, you guys. I get a little carried away sometimes."

"I understand," Danica said.

"Hey, not a problem," Jeff said. I glanced in the mirror and saw his shoulders slump. I couldn't tell if he was relieved that I put the brakes on the whole group sex thing, or frustrated that he had to wait.

Things were pretty much normal after that. The four of us had already been hanging out quite a bit since spring break, though usually just after school and on the occasional weekend. This was the first real 'date' with the four of us. Everybody quickly fell into their comfort zones, but I noticed one new change: Danica was holding hands with Jeff as we entered Daddy-O's, a 1950's themed diner that was a pretty common hangout for the kids from school. Because so many of the kids were going to the prom, and chose classier establishments for dinner, only a handful of our schoolmates were scattered about. The rest of the place was full of parents with younger kids, though; they probably sent their older kids to the prom and took the younger ones out for some fun.

We had to wait for about 20 minutes before we were seated. The girls tightly held our hands as we talked and laughed. As soon as we were seated in the booth, Cassie's hand slid up my leg and rested on the lump in my shorts. She gave it a little pat, then just left her hand there as she talked normally with Danica and Jeff. Either the girls discussed this earlier, or Danica could tell what Cassie was doing, because just after the server brought our food and left, her hand disappeared under the table. Her cheeks were tinged pink in embarrassment, and Jeff jerked a couple of seconds later, bumping the bottom of the table with his knee, splashing pop out of glasses, and overturning the salt shaker. Both girls giggled.

"Uh, sorry," he mumbled, as his face glowed bright red.

I was surprised at how brazen Danica was, considering she'd never even kissed the guy, but I was glad she was also having fun playing around. The girls both ate with only one hand while keeping the conversation going. Jeff and I ate with both hands as fast as we could, but I noticed a dazed look on his face. I could understand that, because it's not every day you eat dinner with a girl petting your cock. I'm not sure what Danica was doing, but Jeff would freeze up every now and then, and his eyes would widen even more. A few seconds would pass and he'd relax again—if you could call this dazed state 'relaxed'. Needless to say, Jeff and I were done when the server came to check on us, but the girls were still only halfway through their food.

"How was every—"

"Great," I quickly said.

He smiled at me. "Did you save room—"

"Nope," I said just as quickly, "Just the checks, please."


Danica slid into the seat beside me when we got back in the car. She sweetly smiled. I glanced back at Cassie, who smiled just as sweetly.

"You made me leave before I was done with my food," she teased. "I'm mad at you, so I don't want to sit next to you."

"You were the one who didn't even want to get food in the first place," I countered.

"Don't you want to sit next to Danica?" Cassie teased back.

"Of course I do."

"Then just drive."

I looked at Danica and she quickly cast her eyes down into her lap. She was still shy and nervous even after the few times we'd had sex together. I knew from that past experience, though, that she was a wildcat in bed when she got horny. I smiled at her and reached over to capture her hand. She grabbed and held mine in her lap. Neither of us said much on the drive to my house. Jeff and Cassie were quietly whispering, and I kind of got lost in my own world as I drove, listening to the music, and enjoying the feminine company. I was brought back when Cassie leaned forward and ran her hand through my hair. I glanced in the rearview mirror. It was light enough that I could make her eyes out as she was looking into the mirror, too. Those eyes seemed hesitant, uncertain. I kept mine locked on hers, hoping that she'd see my acceptance of the situation I'd put us in. Other than Mom, I'd never seen any of my girls with another guy. As far as I knew, none of them had even BEEN with another guy—willingly—since they had hooked up with me. I searched my emotions and was surprised to find I had no doubts about Cassie having sex with Jeff. Other guys, now that was a different story. That made my stomach hurt. Was it hypocritical? Probably, but it was how I felt.

She must have seen something in my eyes, because she sat back. There was some rustling. My mind flashed back to the last time Cassie was in the back of my car while I was driving. Cassie and Mia, then Cassie and Shay. Damn.

"Cassie!" I heard Jeff's panicked whisper. "I ... can't ... what are you ... with Brody..."

"Ask him," Cassie said, in a normal voice.

"Ask me what?" I said, playing along. Danica turned around to see what was going on behind us.

"I can't ask him THAT!" Jeff said.

Cassie dramatically sighed. "Brody, can Jeff make out with me?"

I almost laughed at her nearly perfect imitation of Shay, even down to the way she cocked her head. I needed Jeff to freely do this, not because he was pressured into it, so I spoke to him.

"Do you want to make out with Cassie, Jeff?"

"Dude, I, I mean, she's hot, you know I think that, but she's going—"

"Jeff, remember what we talked about earlier this week and again earlier today?"

"Yeah, Brody, but—"

"Do you want to make out with Cassie?"

I was looking in the mirror and I saw him looking back and forth between me, Cassie, and Danica.

"I ... I was hoping, you know, to maybe get Danica to go out with me, just the two of us, sometime." He blushed. "I don't want to screw up that chance. I'm afraid if I do anything with Cassie..."

Danica unbuckled her seatbelt and completely turned around so that she was on her knees. She motioned for Jeff to come closer. He hesitated a second, then did as she requested. To my surprise, she put her hand behind his head and locked lips with him. He froze in surprise, then jerked when her tongue probed his lips. Jeff's a smart guy, though, and he quickly rebounded; he and Danica soon were really swapping spit. I was a little nervous about Danica being out of her belt while I was driving, given the experiences I'd had with car accidents, so I swatted her on her ass after a minute or so. She yelped and turned to glare at me while she rubbed her sexy little derriere. Cassie was giggling, and Jeff had this goofy grin on his face. I wondered how long he'd wanted to kiss Danica—months? Years? Based on his attitude this evening, I think I underestimated how he really felt about the slim, athletic girl.

Danica demurely settled back into her seat and buckled up again. "That was the strangest way anyone has ever asked me out, Jeff. Sweet, but strange." She smiled at him. "As long as you save lots more of those kisses for me, have fun with Cassie," she said.

"Jeff," I got his attention. "Do you want to make out with Cassie or not?"

He blushed even more than he already was. "Yeah, I do. I'm sorry, Man..."

Cassie didn't wait for me to respond. She grabbed the front of his shirt in her fist, yanked him over, then mashed her lips against his. He responded faster this time, and they were really going at it when I put my full attention back on the road. Danica's hand slipped into my lap and squeezed my lump a moment later. She didn't move it until I pulled into the driveway.


Mom had gone over to Jeff's house to hang out with his parents and a handful of other friends who had sent their kids to the prom. I would be picking her up when I dropped Jeff off later. So my house was quiet and empty when we walked in. I turned the entryway light on and looked at our group. It was a good thing that no one was there to greet us, because Jeff wasn't in any condition to see anyone. His hair was a tussled mess, his shirt wrinkled, and his face flushed. A quick glance down south showed he was in the same state as I was.

Now that the four of us were alone in the house, things threatened to become awkward. The girls, who were frisky and playful in the safety of the car, were anxious and nervous in the playground that was my house. Since I was the one who facilitated this little shindig, I felt the need to take the lead. I faced Danica—she WAS the one who had kept me in my current state of rigidity—and slipped my arms around her. She was tense and clearly nervous. I pulled her tight against me, grinding my hardness into her, and lightly kissed her.

"What happens for you tonight is your call," I quietly said. "Don't let anyone else's decisions be yours, including Cassie's. No one will pressure you. Nobody will think bad about you either way, and no one will say a word about it. We're just here to have fun, OK?"

She nodded and gave me a little smile. I released her and turned to Cassie. She gave no indication that she heard what I told Danica. She clearly saw my actions, though, because SHE grabbed ME, pushed her pelvis against my dick, and kissed me like she was trying to push her tongue into my stomach. I returned her kiss, and grinded against her for a few seconds, before dislodging her tongue from my mouth.

"What happens for you tonight is your call," I quietly started. It worked well for Danica, so why mess with perfection.

"No," she decisively said.

Her quiet forcefulness made me lean back so I could look at her face.

"What?"

"I can't do it that way. Remember?"

Her lower lip started to tremble. I suddenly knew what she meant. She had already told me she would only do this if I told her to. I knew that, so why was I forcing this encounter? Here I was getting ready to watch one of my girlfriends fuck another guy, yet she acted like she wouldn't do it. Except that wasn't the point. She DID want to, but she wouldn't or couldn't do it by herself. That begged another question: why did she have to be sexually involved with anyone at all? I mean, she was only seventeen. Plenty of seventeen-year-olds go without sex. It wasn't like she would die if she went without sex until she came to Arizona or found someone on her own.

Yet, I was beginning to understand the why. This wasn't just about finding another guy to be the 'cover story' for Cassie and Danica. If they only wanted that, they could get Jeff to go along with the charade without having sex. I somehow knew that Cassie needed this to feel ... safe, maybe? She was vulnerable. On top of potentially being 'discovered' of being bisexual, she was afraid of making some stupid mistake with some guy, or of being seduced into a relationship with someone she couldn't trust. She didn't want to be taken advantage of, to be hurt. I just couldn't figure out why this was such a fear of hers.

I gently kissed her forehead. "What happens to you tonight is Jeff's call," I revised. You could almost see the relief on her face. "If Jeff wants to have sex with you, give it all you've got."

"Why are you doing this for me?" she asked, in a small voice.

I didn't clearly understand why she needed me to take control like this, but I knew why I was doing it. I smiled. "Because I love you."

How was that for twisted logic? It apparently was the right answer, though, because her cheeks dimpled and her eyes danced in happiness. I stepped back.

"Danica, will you and Cassie go to my room?" I said for everyone to hear. "Maybe put on some music or something. Jeff and I will get drinks and be there in a bit."

Danica tilted her head, dubiously looking at me. Before she could say anything, Cassie gave her a peck on the lips. "I brought some of MY music over, Lover. That way the only screaming we have to hear tonight is our own and not Brody's music."

Danica blushed and let Cassie drag her away.

"Did she just call Danica 'Lover'?" Jeff asked, still incredulous that his assumptions were true.

"Listen, Jeff, we're all here to have fun, OK? What you do with Danica is by mutual agreement between the two of you. Don't pressure her or make her feel bad if she wants to put the brakes on, and if she DOES want to do everything, don't think that she's a slut or loose or something. She just likes to have sex. Oh, and don't breathe a word about this to ANYBODY."

Jeff looked at me seriously. "Of course not, Brod."

I went into the kitchen to get some drinks. Jeff followed.

"Um, what about Cassie?" he asked, "I mean, making out with a guy's girlfriend is one thing, but sex..."

"What you do with Cassie is up to you," I said, as I grabbed a few cans from the fridge. "Grab some glasses and get some ice."

"Yeah, but what if she doesn't want to do anything with me?"

"She does," I answered.

"Yeah, but what if she changes her mind at the last minute?"

"She won't."

"How can you know that, though?"

I sighed. "Because I told her to have sex with you."

Jeff's eyes widened. "Told her ... Dude, how can—"

"It's hard to explain, Jeff," I cut him off. "Cassie and I have ... an unusual relationship. Trust me when say that you having sex with Cassie will NOT be against her will."

He was ready to argue that point, but I I cut him off again.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second before slowly nodding.

I smiled and turned towards the bedroom. "Then this will be a night you'll never forget."


I don't know if the girls had planned things while we were getting drinks, but when we walked into the room and were greeted by two gorgeous teenage girls, clad only in their underwear, I knew that we just needed to sit back and let them take it from there.

Cassie came over to Jeff, pulled the glasses from his hands, and set them on the desk. Then she grabbed his hands and placed them on her soft, proud breasts. I guessed that once she knew what I wanted her to do, she did it aggressively. It was an interesting contrast of behavior, submissive and aggressive, in the same girl. I didn't know if that was common or not, but regardless, I felt that her enthusiasm showed how much she adopted my decision as her own. I still didn't understand it, but having that kind of control was a heady experience.

"Holy shit," Jeff hissed, as Cassie leaned into his hands. It was one of many times he would say that very phrase that night. They resumed the kiss they'd shared in the car, and I watched Danica watching them, looking for any signs of jealousy. Not seeing any, I took her by the hand, sat in the desk chair and pulled her down into my lap, her back against my chest, so we could watch them together. Some weird part of me needed to see my girlfriend with another guy, maybe just to get it out of the way so that I could enjoy the evening, or maybe just because I was a voyeur. Maybe it didn't matter why.

I spent part of the time watching Cassie and Jeff, and part of the time kissing Danica's neck and shoulders and exploring her body with my hands. I was going to miss her when I moved. I knew that our times together were limited. That would be it once I moved. Cassie and I would hopefully resume our relationship in a year, but I knew Danica would move on from me, so I resolved to make this as good as possible for her, as well as me. I had her breathing faster by the time Cassie slipped her bra off and let Jeff touch her bare breasts for the first time. Their kisses heated up as Jeff massaged her soft mounds. When Cassie broke the kiss and sank to her knees in front of Jeff, I slowly slid my hand down Danica's chiseled stomach and under the waistband of her panties. She gasped when my fingers slipped between her moist folds, but didn't take her eyes off the scene before us.

Cassie glanced at us and smiled, then looked up at Jeff while she worked his pants and underwear down. Jeff looked at us, too, clearly uncomfortable about being the only one bottomless and providing a show, but when he looked down at Cassie, it was clearly in awe. This was, as he liked to put it, "Cassie Fuckin' Jones" that was getting ready to play with his dick. He looked back at me. I waggled my eyebrows at him, then buried my face in Danica's neck and my fingers into her steamy pussy. She whimpered and hunched her crotch against my hand. I slipped my other hand up her chest, easily pushing her bra up and off her small, but perky tits.

I kept my eyes closed as I played with Danica's body, largely so Jeff wouldn't feel self-conscious about being naked. He wouldn't care anymore once they were a little further along.

Jeff's moaned as if on cue. That was followed by another and another, then a gasp from Danica. I couldn't keep my eyes closed any longer, and the sight left me speechless. Cassie was still looking up at Jeff as she fisted his cock, but what had us all excited was the fact that she didn't waste any time sucking his cock between her lips. She backed completely off with a slurp, took a deep breath, and quickly took him into her mouth again. Jeff was wide-eyed and panting as one of his fantasy girls gave him what I imagined would be the blowjob of his life.

The sight of Jeff's cock didn't do anything for me. But the sight of Jeff's cock sliding in and out of Cassie's mouth did. Cassie was breathtakingly beautiful on an average day. She literally made guys of ALL ages do a double-take when she walked by, but I don't think I've ever seen her look as sexy as she did at that moment. Maybe it was the angle, or maybe I was just able to concentrate more since it wasn't MY dick in her mouth, but whatever the reason, seeing Cassie sucking another guy would be an image that was likely to always instantaneously stiffen my cock.

Cassie was bobbing her head on Jeff's shaft by now, taking him deep each time. Danica and I watched in rapt attention, though I was pinching the slender girl's nipple and fingerfucking her with the same cadence as Cassie worked Jeff's prick. It couldn't have even been two minutes before Jeff was urgently moaning.

"Oh shit," he grunted, as his legs quivered, his knees threatening to give out. He put his hand on the top of Cassie's head to steady himself. "Oh shit, Cassie, I'm gonna come."

Cassie whimpered around her mouthful and pulled back so that she was only suckling the tip. Then she opened her mouth so we could see his glistening glans resting on her tongue. She started to jack his shaft with her fist and flicked her tongue all along the underside of the swollen head.

Jeff dropped his other hand to her head, grunted and jerked, and from our angle, we then saw the first rope of white burst from his dick and disappear into her mouth. A second one quickly followed, then a third, before Cassie closed her mouth around it, letting the rest coat her mouth without spilling.

"Oooh!" Danica tensed, and began to tremble on my lap, her first small orgasm shaking her sexy body.

Jeff was gasping like a fish out of water as Cassie finished him off. She noisily swallowed several times before she let him fall from her mouth. She gave his dick one last squeeze, licking up the little drop that appeared, before helping him completely out of his shorts. My cock was aching with need by this point, having been trapped under Danica as she wiggled all over it during the show. I pushed her up, but grabbed her waist to help balance her. Then I was up and stripping before she could even catch her breath.

Cassie stood up and coyly smiled at Jeff.

"Cassie, that was ... that was..." Jeff was speechless.

She giggled as she crawled onto my bed and rolled onto her back. She pushed her panties down and off, letting them fall to the floor. Then she let her legs fall open.

"How about you return the favor?" she asked, with a wink.

Jeff was more than willing, though he blushed as he lay down between her silky thighs. "I've never, you know, done this before," he confessed.

"That's alright, I'll teach you."

I wanted to watch this, too, and I was pretty sure Danica wouldn't mind the show, so I swiveled the chair around facing away from them this time. I had Danica kneel in the seat and lean over the back so she could watch them, while providing me a mouth-watering view of her slender butt and perfect legs framing her juicy little peach. She moaned when I grabbed her hips and positioned my cock at her folds. She dropped her head in anticipation of my thrust.

"Look at them," I encouraged.

She looked up as Jeff's head moved all around Cassie's crotch. She was quietly giving him little directions, pausing to moan or tell him how much she liked what he just did. Her eyes turned to us and watched us watching her for a few seconds before rolling back into her head.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned, "Keep going, keep ... going..."

I nudged the tip of my dick between Danica's folds and slowly, oh so slowly, pushed into her. She gasped as my cock pushed her pussy walls apart, deliciously stretching her. When my pelvis bumped her ass I ground against her when my pelvis bumped her ass. She dropped her head again and wiggled her ass against me. I pulled out just as slow, watching her lips cling to my now glistening shaft. I paused with just the tip inside her and watched Cassie. Her hips were rocking off the bed and her hands were working through Jeff's hair.

"I'm going come, Jeff," she panted. "Oh, God, Jeff, you're making me coooome!" She started to quake and clamped her legs tight, trapping Jeff, and thrust her pussy up at him. She cried out her climax, and begged, "Don't stop ... don't stop..."

Danica moaned, and since I wasn't moving, decided to do the work herself. She pushed back, sliding her pussy back over my cock, and began fucking me at a pleasant pace. She had another little orgasm within a minute. I watched her pussy repeatedly swallow my cock, while keeping my eye on the couple on my bed. Cassie was limp after her orgasm, and Jeff was up in a flash when her legs fell open again, his newly inflated (or never deflated) dick like an arrow. He hesitated just before he plunged into her depths.

"Cassie," he panted, "Can I... ?"

She looked at me, her expression placid. "Oh, please," she said, without taking her eyes off me.

Jeff dropped his hands on either side of Cassie's head, and she reached down to position his cock. Without another thought, he lunged forward and buried himself into her. They both grunted when their bodies collided. Cassie's legs flew up and around Jeff's waist, holding him in place.

"Wait ... hold there," she panted, "Now move your hips back and forth a bit."

He did, which drew lusty moans from her as he massaged her clit. Since she didn't let go with her legs, he kept rubbing back and forth, and she kept moaning.

"I love that," she cooed into his ear, "But I love being fucked, too."

She dropped her legs, and Jeff, being the smart guy that he is, knew exactly what to do. He pulled out almost all the way, and then thrust hard enough to make the bed shake. Cassie gasped.

"Oh, yeah, like that! I wanna know that I've been fucked!"

Now Jeff set up a rhythm. Hard, deep strokes mixed in with some of the grinding she'd just taught him. Cassie kept him from popping off too fast by controlling his rhythm, and she was well on her way to another orgasm when I turned my attention back to Danica. She'd been fucking me while we watched, climaxing every few minutes, and her rippling canal was doing wonderful things to me. I was inspired by those feelings and by the sight before me, so I grabbed her hips again and lunged into her hard, forcing the breath from her lungs. I tightly held against her, and reached around and under her to squeeze her rubbery nipples, then pulled up so she would rise off the back of the chair. She sat up nearly all the way, her upper back against my chest, her ass against my hips, and her lower back curved to allow it. Then, it was MY turn to fuck HER.

I kept one hand on her chest, the other against her pubic mound, and I thrust into her with fast, shallow thrusts. I slipped my fingers down and mashed her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.