A Balmy Spring - Cover

A Balmy Spring

Copyright© 2012 by Jonas

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brody's life in Georgia is winding down, as he and his mother prepare to move across the country. He yearns to be with Mia and Shay, but is sad to leave Cassie behind. As if a move and teenage romances weren't tough enough, Brody has to deal with a new set of personal challenges, ones that threaten everything he holds dear, including his view of himself. The sequel to 'A Winter's Warmth'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

balm-y [bah-mee] (adj.)

1. Mild and refreshing; soothing

2. Crazy; foolish

I kept looking behind me at the hunk of dirty blue metal that was strapped to the trailer. It wasn't much to look at, and I probably wouldn't have been very excited if it hadn't been for Dad's boundless enthusiasm.

"She's a beaut, isn't she, Brod?"

I looked up at Dad, who was sitting beside me and grinning from ear to ear. We were riding in the cab of an old pickup truck that belonged to Big Jim, a friend of Dad's. I was sandwiched between the two men, and I felt tiny, which was a pretty rare event given the fact that I was taller than most of the other 11 and 12-year-olds in my class. Dad was several inches over six feet and had broad shoulders. Jim was a couple of inches taller than that, and was broad just about everywhere.

I didn't answer Dad's question. I just returned his smile and went back to looking at the old car. It was going to be mine when I turned 16, but it was a project for me and Dad to do together until then. I didn't know anything about cars, but Dad had rebuilt a car with Grandpa and wanted to pass the tradition on to me. We didn't really need excuses to spend time together, since we were good buddies, but I was pretty sure this was as much for Dad's enjoyment as it was for my future, if not more so.

Ten minutes later, the car was sitting at the curb in front of our house and Dad was shaking hands with Jim. When Jim drove away, Dad stood next to me and we gazed at the vehicle. It was mostly light-blue under the layer of dirt, except for a torn, white vinyl top and faded black paint that covered the bulge in the middle of the hood.

"Oh my goodness, what have I agreed to?"

We both looked towards the porch at Mom, who was staring at the car with a much different expression on her face than either of us. She seemed a bit wary as she gave it a once over.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Dad asked.

"She a rusty hunk of metal, Derrick."

"Maybe now, but you have to see past all that to what her potential is." Dad started walking slowly around the car, caressing it like it was a priceless artifact. "She's a Charger Rallye, Tracy, a high-output 340 with 240 horsepower. White vinyl top, blacked-out grille; she was high-performance, and when Brody and I are done with her, she'll be better than she was off the assembly line in '73."

Mom rolled her eyes, but I could see the beginning of a smile on her lips. Dad's enthusiasm really was infectious.

"Well, that may be, but what I really want to know is how long will it be in front of my house?" She'd moved off the porch and was standing beside me. "It really doesn't do much for the curb appeal."

Dad completed his circuit of the car. "Just until I can get the garage cleaned out, then I'll have Jim move it." Dad swept Mom up in his arms and kissed her soundly. "Thanks for agreeing to this, Baby. It's gotten me pretty excited."

He started gnawing on her neck, making her giggle and fidget in his arms. I rolled my eyes and moved next to the car, peering inside the dirty driver's window. The interior was torn up, too. I tried the driver's door and it screeched and groaned as I pulled it open.

"Climb inside, Son," Dad said. I did and he leaned in behind me. "You'll look good rolling down the street in this, some pretty little thing gracing the seat beside you."

"He's twelve, Derrick," Mom said. I could see her standing behind him, her cheeks flushed and the smile still on her face. "He'll get interested in girls soon enough. You don't need to encourage him now."

"Let's pop the hood and see what we've got inside."

As Dad played grease monkey under the hood, I imagined what it would be like to do what Dad said, rolling down the street with a cute girl sitting beside me. I had to admit, it felt good. I reached up and pretended to crank the key.

"Vroom ... vrooooom, ruuumble..." I said, as I pretended to fire it up.

I glanced at Mom and she smiled back at me. "Like father, like son."

"Crank it again, Brody! I think I have it this time."

My flashback was interrupted by the deep voice coming from under the hood. I could see John's arm sticking out from under there, mimicking turning the key. I grabbed the key, held my breath and turned. The engine turned over a couple of times and then with a cough, it loudly rumbled to life. A grin split my face.

John whooped and pulled his head out. His grin mirrored mine. His lips moved as he said something, but the engine was LOUD and I couldn't hear him. I climbed out of the car and he immediately threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into a side hug.

"We did it, Son!" he practically yelled.

He was right. WE did it. We'd spent what seemed like a dozen hours working on it during the last two days. He didn't just tell me what he was doing; he put the tools in my hand, showed me what to do, and let me do it. It was infinitely satisfying.

"Go ahead and shut 'er down!" he yelled. "I've got a few more adjustments to make, then you can take her for a spin!"

I reached into the car and turned it off. The engine rumbled to a stop. The cool late-winter air suddenly seemed unnaturally quiet, then clapping from the house broke the silence. We turned and saw Mom and Cassie standing there. Cassie was clapping and Mom was shaking her head.

"I can't believe you actually got that thing to start!" she said, in amazement. "But will it actually move from this spot?"

"Of course it will," John said, feigning offense that she would even THINK to question our work. "I'm going to tweak a couple of things and turn Brody loose in it."

Mom furrowed her brow as she and Cassie came over to us. "I'm not so sure that I like the thought of turning him loose in a muscle car that hasn't been driven in more than a decade," she said. Then she grinned at me. "At least that means it can find a new home in the garage. I guess it wasn't misplaced optimism that led you to clean the garage out last week, was it?"

As she reached us, she slipped her arms around John's waist, seemingly unfazed by the fact that he was covered in grease. She warmly kissed him. Cassie moved to slip her arms around me, then scrunched her nose when she noticed that I was covered in grease.

"Gee, thanks," I muttered, then grabbed her and mashed my lips against hers. She squealed and tried to push me away, uselessly beating her fists against my shoulders. When I finally broke the kiss, Cassie stepped away and made a show of looking herself over for grease. Mom and John were laughing at us. "Thanks for helping me get this thing running, John," I said. "I owe you big time."

"Nonsense; just take care of your mother for me."

"Sure thing." I glanced at Mom, suddenly feeling a bit sheepish. "Um, sorry for taking so much of John's time while he was here. I know his time was limited."

John was at the tail end of a business trip that started up in Atlanta a week ago, and ended with three days with us, two of which had pretty much been spent working on my car. Mom dismissed my apology. "I got my time in. Besides, we're going to dinner and a show tonight, so our weekend isn't over yet."

As if on cue, my stomach rumbled, which made everyone laugh.

"Dinner sounds good to me," I said. "How 'bout it, Cass? Wanna grab a bite to eat, then come back here for a movie?"

"Fine, but only if I get to pick the movie this time. Riding around in this beast and watching a man flick would be way too much testosterone for me."


Despite her teasing about getting greasy, Cassie really wasn't prissy nor stuck up. After all, she was the one who liked to get it on when I was still sweaty from track practice. If she was embarrassed to be seen in this old beat-up car, she sure didn't act like it. She was just as normal as ever even when we pulled into the Sonic near my house and saw several kids from school.

I, on the other hand, was anything but. I puffed my chest out and was feeling all manly about being behind the wheel of such a machine. If I'd been walking, I'm sure I'd have been strutting. Cassie apparently didn't like my attitude, because she said I was a primate and threatened to withhold after-dinner sex if I didn't cool it. Needless to say, I mellowed. I'm not stupid.

As we were driving home, Cassie reached over and thumbed off the stereo Fuzz and I had installed a while back in HOPES of having a drivable machine. I figured Cassie was getting tired of the thumping bass, but she turned in her seat, pulled her knee up, and slipped one foot under her other leg so she could face me. Then she just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe you're moving."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I didn't say anything.

"I've just barely gotten to know you," she went on. "Yet, you're the best friend I've ever had, and now you're leaving."

"I'm not leaving NOW. We still have until the summer. It's not even March yet."

"You know what I mean. What am I going to do without you?"

"You have Danica now."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't mean sex, Goof. I mean, there's no one else who knows me like you do; no one else I feel as comfortable talking to and sharing my feelings, emotions, and dreams with. I just like spending TIME with you."

"I'll still just be a short call or IM away. I'll always be there for you to talk to."

"I know," she sighed, "But it won't be the same."

I reached out and grabbed her hand, reassuringly squeezing it. "I'm sorry things can't be different."

She gave me a funny look. "I just really..." Then she looked down at my hand holding hers. "Never mind."

"What?"

She took a deep breath and gave me a mischievous grin. "I'm just going to have to take advantage of the short time I have you."

"Uh, should I be scared?"

She turned in her seat to face the front. "Of course not; just plan on being tired for the next three months." She was quiet for a few seconds. "Can't this big behemoth drive faster?"

It could, and we were home within 15 minutes, where she pushed me naked onto my bed, and slithered her naked self up until she was straddling my hips. I groaned. My cock was bent up, sandwiched between my belly and her hot, slick pussy. She rested her hands on my chest and rocked her hips against me. The shaft of my cock split her swollen lips.

"Mmm," she hummed, "I love the feel of you between my legs."

She kept rolling her hips and the wet heat kissing my cock slipped over the knob just a bit before sliding back down my shaft. I groaned and twitched, making her groan as well.

"I especially love the feel of your penis between my labia."

I opened one eye and looked at her. I hadn't realized they were closed.

"Penis? Labia?" I tried to appear confused, but her gyrations sent me into orbit again.

"Just trying the words out; what do you prefer, COCK and PUSSY LIPS?"

I groaned as she sped her gyrations up. "I don't care what you call them, just stop teasing me. I'm going crazy here."

She giggled, then rose up, freeing my cock to stand at full attention, and sank down again in one motion, impaling herself on my shaft. We both groaned simultaneously.

"Oh, shit," I gasped, "You feel so fucking good."

"God, so do you," she moaned, as she began to grind her clit against my pubic bone. Her movements were minute, enough to keep me poised on the precipice, but not enough to get me over. They were enough to get her over, though. I kept trying to thrust into her, but she let her body move with mine, all the while grinding until her upper chest flushed red and her nipples crinkled.

"Ooooh," she moaned. Her pussy walls began to flutter around my staff, then her body started to quiver and her brow furrowed. "Ooooh ... ooooh ... OOOOH, GAWD!" she cried out, as her pussy clamped on my cock. "UUNGH," she grunted, and her pussy clamped again, then again.

I was dying by then; my cock was throbbing and my lust nearly uncontrollable. With a growl, I flipped her over and began to pound her. Her body continued to tremble and jerk in pleasure. She opened her eyes, glassy and twinkling, and smiled at me, little grunts forcing through her lips each time I pistoned into her.

"Fuck me hard, Lover," she said, "Nail me to the mattress."

Cassie always did like it hard, and she knew just how to get me to the point where I could give it that way without hesitation.

So I pounded. Hard. She was gasping and crying out constantly. I finally collapsed my weight onto her, crushing her full breasts between us, and began rapid-fire fucking.

"Uuungh ... uungh ... God ... Brody ... Oh FUUUCK!" She came again, and I was with her this time.

"Holy FUUUCK!" I cried out, as my body jerked and the first rope of spunk scalded her insides. "Uungh ... uungh..." More jerks and more come flooded her already saturated pussy. We rocked together, kissing and groaning in pleasure, until we collapsed in exhaustion.

"I am ... following you ... to Arizona," she teased, as she fought to catch her breath.

If she didn't kill me first.


Cassie and I had done an early dinner, and after a second round of more leisurely sex, she said she had to get home to do her homework, even though it was Saturday night. She and Danica, her secret girlfriend, were going somewhere with Danica's family the next day and she wouldn't have time to do her homework then. That was fine with me. I only put on a pair of sweatpants to see Cassie off, and I was now leaning back against my bed's headboard, laptop in my lap, listening to my music, and chatting with MY girlfriends. Mia and I were chatting about our spring break trip, when Shay interrupted to talk about some inane thing from school, and the girls were off and running in that direction. Linkin Park's 'One Step Closer' was blaring at me from my laptop speakers, which was fitting. I had to regain control of the conversation, so I typed some of the lyrics...

Shut up ... shut up ... shut up, when I'm talking to you.

Their messages stopped.

Well, that was rude, Shay typed.

That was accompanied by an emoticon with the tongue sticking out.

Drastic times ... I typed back.

Hummph, Shay electronically pouted.

Mia sent a laughing emoticon.

So we probably get the two days of each of our breaks, plus the weekend sandwiched between them, I said. That's six days.

The spring break trip was about a month away, in late March/early April. We were going to Texas to visit Mia's grandparents (Shelly's parents) and stay on their ranch. The problem was that the girls' break was the week after mine. So our parents agreed that if we worked hard the first part of the semester, we could each take a couple of days off from school to get a few more days together. That meant they'd leave on break a few days early, and I'd go back to school a few days late.

I tried to get Mom and Dad to agree to one more day, but they nixed that idea, Mia messaged. Besides Shay's volleyball team starts spring practice the next week.

I raised my eyebrows.

Shay's going back out for volleyball?

I was shocked. After what happened with her teammates and those pricks who raped her, I was pretty sure that was the end of Shay's volleyball career.

Much of the drama of the fall and winter had to do with Shay's one season foray into volleyball. Two senior teammates had basically convinced her that being good on the court wasn't enough to be successful on THEIR team. With the pressure unknowingly supplied by her parents also weighing on her, Shay felt she had no choice but to go along with the girls. The result was that she started drinking and smoking dope, had sex with the two seniors, nearly ruined her relationship with Mia, then got raped by some guys at a party, with the help of the two girls, of course. Then Shay's dad nearly went schizoid at everything that happened, including his role in it.

Aimee and Tabitha are seniors and won't be involved, Mia replied. Enough rumors have swirled that the coach decided that the tradition of the departing seniors leading spring workouts and participating in selecting the new captains has ended.

What do your parents think about that, Shay? I asked.

Her parents had always insisted that their children be heavily involved in extracurricular activities, and quitting one was not really an option. However, given the events of the fall, they had been adamant that she find something else to participate in.

Mia answered for our girlfriend. Dad Spurlock was up in arms when she told him, but she convinced him that she wasn't going to hide from them. She likes volleyball and wants to play. They relented.

Wow. I was impressed with my fiery redhead. No one would have blamed her for never touching a volleyball again; yet here she was, ready to walk back into the same locker room, same team, and face her fears head on. You girls are pretty amazing, I typed.

I wondered where Shay had run off to. She was being surprisingly quiet during our chat. I began to wonder if she was hurt by my telling her to shut up. She'd always been able to recognize my teasing before.

Speaking of amazing, Mia typed; my grandparents' ranch house sits on a bluff with an amazing view. It overlooks this wild river valley that's all rocky and rugged.

I thought that sounded pretty cool, and I started to respond, but then noticed Shay was typing something.

Hey, Guys, guess what I just did?

I smirked at her question. She was baiting us to distract us from our conversation. I was going to tease her and ignore her question, but then she posted another one.

I'll give you a hint ... I had to shimmy out of my shorts and panties to do it.

Instant boner.

Mia responded, which was good, because I no longer had any blood in my brain to make it work. Nice to know the Mia-effect was alive and well, courtesy of Shay.

Mmm ... that's a wonderful visual, our dark-haired, brown-sugar skinned lover typed. Do tell.

So earlier, Shay typed, I was looking at some pictures of Brody and you from the ski trip, and I got all horny. I didn't have anything handy ... well, I had my HAND, but that wasn't gonna be enough, so I grabbed my hairbrush and started frigging my little pussy.

Uuh ... I pressed my hand into my lap, putting pressure on my swollen cock.

Oh, my, Mia said. Oh my, indeed.

I pretended it was Brody's cock, even though it doesn't fill me up as wonderfully as the real thing. I licked the fingers of my other hand and started flicking my little love button like it was Mia's tongue. Then I came all over my desk chair. It's probably gonna stain the fabric.

My cock was in my hand at this point, and little jolts of pleasure pulsed through me as I stroked up over the knob and back down to the base.

Mia was typing. You're right, Baby, the brush isn't filling me like Brody, either, but my God, does it feel good, especially when I pretend my fingers are your tongue all over my clit. I need two hands for this. Hold on.

Both of them now? Damn, I wished it really WAS my cock filling their pussies. I looked down at my stroking hand and imagined it was a tight teenage pussy wrapped around my cock instead. A ping drew my attention back to the screen.

Shay had sent a picture.

I clicked it and a moment later was treated to an amazing sight; Shay, naked from the waist down, in the midst of self-pleasure. God, I loved digital cameras! My hand started moving faster.

Another ping and I was treated to a virtually identical picture of Mia. Spunk was boiling in my balls.

I suddenly heard the front door open and close, and the laughter of obviously happy adults drifted to my ears. The distraction took a bite out of my horniness, and thanks to my earlier orgasms with Cassie, the urge to have one now was receding.

I just came! Mia typed. So good, so good.

I'm gonna come again! Shay typed. Hold on...

I gotta go, I typed. Mom and John just walked in.

Mwuah! Love you, Cutie! Mia responded.

Sluurp! Love you, Studly! Shay teased. Mia, call me so we can hear each other!

I grinned and shook my head at their antics, then slapped my laptop closed. I climbed out of bed, but hesitated at the door until my ... rigidity ... lessened. When I felt my sweats were not drawing attention to anything obscene, I went to tell Mom and John goodnight. It didn't register, until I was turning the corner into the family room, that the tone of their laughter had changed. She was laughing that girlish kind of giggle she gets when she's horny, and his laugh had a growl to it. I froze mid-step when I saw them. They were standing in front of the couch. Mom's blouse was open, revealing her lacy bra, and John's face was buried in her neck. His hands were up under her skirt, probably squeezing her world-class ass cheeks. Before I could reverse direction, Mom opened her eyes, and instead of pushing John away to cover up, she smiled at me.

"Hey, Sweetie," she said. It was obvious from her movement and words that she'd been drinking. She wasn't plastered or anything, but she was definitely tipsy. John tried to pull his head away, but her hand on the back of his head kept him there. He didn't fight her too hard, and went back to sucking on her neck.

"Uh, sorry..." I said, about the interruption. I could feel the blush down to my toes.

"Nonsense," she said, with her voice low and throaty. "Did you have a nice evening?"

"Uh, yeah. I, um, was just coming to tell you goodnight."

"That's sweet." Her eyes locked with mine. "Give me a goodnight kiss?"

That would be a bad idea. I knew that before I even took a step in her direction. I mean, sure, Mom and I had sex, something John already knew and accepted. And I obviously knew she and John had sex. But we'd always kept those two things separate, even when we talked. She didn't share things about sex with John OR Shelly, and I didn't share anything about my other sexual relationships. It just seemed like that was crossing some boundary. I almost laughed at that. We were having incestuous sex; we absolutely obliterated every boundary long ago. I didn't laugh, though, because this was serious. We'd established some unspoken line between those two parts of our lives.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.