Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

I was taken into a room with a crucifix-like stand and lashed to it; both Miranda and Althea commented on how it would be a fitting end to the day, if I were lashed by the maid for good measure. I sagged at the crucifix as the latex maid cracked her bullwhip expertly; my cock did anything but sag as I watched her gracefully wicked movements in the mirrors, the tears streaming down my face at the acute pain. The two mature women laughed and clapped at each cry of pain I maid; the latex domina knowing just how to inflict stinging pain without causing physical damage.

The women were right about the finale; I was more than ready to come again now, exquisitely used and humiliated throughout the day, I was now whipped by a girl half my age. The two older women applauded loudly as my treat was brought to an end with the final swirling crack of the whip. They untied me and I was taken to the maid who now sat at the end of a bed and unzipped her crotch. I was made to thank her for the punishment; she lifted her graceful legs to the bed, and the two older women delighted in holding me as I licked her youthful and fragrant pussy, beautifully moist in arousal, having shown her complete dominance of me. As she sighed and shuddered to a well-earned orgasm, Miranda softly stroked my bobbing cock; I had an idea that this was not to be the absolute finale.

The women smiled with satisfaction as I kissed the feet of the maid and Althea, just as I had been instructed by Miranda; thanking the maid again for her much needed discipline, and Althea for allowing me to watch her being pleasured, and especially for being allowed to sample the pleasure the real men had left her with. Althea toed my taut scrotum with her foot.

"I would be most happy to allow you to serve me again; you are so truly servile and inferior. We ladies are hoping Blanche allows you to stay, if she doesn't I may claim you myself. Either way your fate is sealed; you'll be owned by all women when we've finished with you." My cock buzzed at her words; she was right, as were all women, I had been submissive when I first met Cherie, I was now closer to the status of the gimp; I now viewed all women in every situation as potential owners. I was truly en route to being broken completely.

Althea passed my cage to Miranda, who tugged on my leash and shouted 'heel!' Althea and the maid chuckled as I was led like a dog back to the elevator.

As I was still naked apart from the mask, I panicked a little as Miranda closed the elevator doors and pressed a code on the buttons. Though the thought of descending and being seen naked and on the leash of an assertive middle-aged woman in jodhpurs excited me, it would still be a shock to the system. Miranda laughed with satisfaction as I jerked in the opposite direction as the elevator rose to yet another floor, rather than descending. It took my breath away as the elevator emerged into brilliant sunshine behind the mirrored-glass walls of a penthouse suite. I could see right across town from the top of her hotel. Miranda pointed to the populated side of a hill several miles off.

"That's Blanche's house with the red roof to the right of that church; what we ladies hope will become your home. I intend to make this hotel a second home to you; Althea and I know many ladies who will relish showing you your true purpose in life, I will make good use of you until you are disposed of." My cock was now dribbling with excitement as the dominant woman led me into the plush suite. Huge windows looked out across the miniature landscape below, emphasising that this was a woman at the very top, looking down on all. There were beds in all the rooms, even the lounge.

On the end wall of the main lounge was a large tin-type sepia photograph of a noosed man, hooded and hanging, naked with bound ankles and wrists bound behind his back; toes pointing down to the ground several inches out of reach. Either side of the hanged man stood a crowd of smiling women, pertly dressed in white blouses and long floor-length skirts. My cock stiffened as I viewed the photo, which I assumed was of a lynching from over 100 years ago; my cock stiffened all the more when I realised that the woman closest to the despatched male with the most satisfied smile was Miranda. The same satisfied smile spread across her face as she took great pride in my recognition of her.

"That's the ex-proprietor of this hotel; he introduced me to amateur movie making, he so loved Westerns and was submissive like you; we ladies simply combined the two for him; that picture was taken a week after the hotel changed owners." Miranda then clicked her fingers sternly and pointed to her feet.

"Kiss those, and then undo these jodhpurs. The next room we go into will be of great interest to you. I am going to show you my edited version of your day here; I will also show you the rough version and encourage you with my whip where I believe you have fallen short." I fumbled as I undid the tight cream coloured jodhpurs which so accentuated her mature womanly figure. My eyes were draw to the crotch, which revealed a beige patch; testament to her excitement having overcome her panties. The beautifully rich scent of her arousal filled my nostrils as I peeled them off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.