Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

Althea simply shouted 'come in' to whoever was at the door; she had me continue to ream her delicious anus as her pussy dripped. I was completely humbled when the guests who entered were two muscular males; one black one white, both already naked and toying with huge cocks, which stiffened as they watched me. Their looks of were of utter contempt as I knelt in nodding service of my feminine owner's arse. Althea made sure the cameras had time to catch my full humiliation witnessed by two worthier males, before ordering me to stop. They chuckled as I was led to the centre of the room where althea had me kneel facing the bed. The gag was removed and Althea took pleasure in having me lick it clean after good use. As I sucked on the phallus Althea advised what was next.

"These boys will now show you how real men satisfy a woman. I want you to watch and see what you can never do for a woman and will never be asked to even try. You are such a puny-cocked wimp. I shall put you to further good use later." The three had a good laugh at me as I finished sucking the phallus clean of Althea's secretions, then the white male lay back on the bed and Althea lay face down on top of him. His hairy tanned body and huge pinkie-beige cock and balls, contrasting with Althea's milky-white skin. He eased his stiff eager cock into her moist and well-aroused pussy, making her whimper with pleasure as his large length and girth squeezed into her sex. The black male whose cock was even bigger, then moved in over her rear. He smiled with pleasure as he forced his bulbous dark-brown bell end into Althea's willing arsehole. She moaned with supreme pleasure as he slid his length into her tight rectum.

I could not help but be excited by the sight of Althea being pleasured in both holes at once; she moaned in a state of continuous pleasure as the two huge cocks slid in and out of her moist and willing havens. Both men wore smiles of deep satisfaction as their engorged bell-ends were nursed by the mature woman's rectal and vaginal constrictions as they worked back and forth; she pointed her legs back as far at the restrictions of the male's bodies would allow, her latex clad legs and feet honed to a point as she bathed in carnal pleasure. The white man watched the reflection of the three in the side mirrors as he humped as best he could with the chubby ginger woman fast losing all control. He watched her huge breasts rub his chest as he stroked. The black man had an easier task and watched the reflection of the three in the headboard mirror; his hips slapping Althea's fat arse cheeks as his huge cock reamed the tight depths of her rectum. The balls of both men were nicely retracted now, they groaned with pleasure and listened to the tone of Althea's blissful moaning's; both anxious to hear that wail of ecstasy which would allow them to unleash their loads and indulge in satisfying orgasms.

With half-open eyes, her mouth agape as she indulged fully in the acute sexual pleasure rendered by the two huge pulsing cocks, Althea gained more pleasure by eying me as I remained on my knees. She knew I longed to have my cock in either hole, but would never be allowed that pleasure. No, she would gain further pleasure from me by other means. Her gape turned to a smile and her eyes closed as she gave the signal which sounded nothing short of divine to the two studs; her legs stiffened as she cried out with a high-pitched whimper, signalling the two cocks to be pumped in a fury. Owners of both black and white cock moaned heartily as long and hard as their cocks; my cock bobbed and pulsed as I watched the two cocks splutter and glisten in Althea's invaded arse and pussy. The men roared as they bucked furiously and emptied their balls into the mature redhead; Althea squirmed in the most complete of ecstasies as creamy white semen dribbled and streaked along the length of the thrusting cocks, which flashed in and out as the two males spent and grunted in their own ecstatic spasms.

Finally, panting and sweating, the three collapsed on each other for a moment. Althea sighed as the black man eased his still rigid cock clear of her well-serviced anus. I watched with envy as cum dribbled from the end of his cock, and Althea's dilated arsehole slowly closed, squeezing a wad of cum out, which dribbled down to her pussy. She giggled and lifted herself up, allowing the white man to slide his messy cock free also. Both men looked totally satisfied as their cocks drooped and dribbled. Althea rolled onto her back and eyed me as the men prepared to leave for a shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.