Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

On the way home from the mall, I was ordered to drive to a remote rural high-spot and Parked the car 100 yards or so from a quiet crossroads. A lone wooden pole stood at the spot; there was no traffic or other vehicles there. Blanche ordered me to get into the back of the car with her.

"I hope you enjoyed shopping with me; I can't wait to take you again. Would you like that?" My cock buzzed to as big an erection as it could manage in the cage as I thought about more sublime humiliation at her hands in public.

"Yes Mistress Blanche I would love to go shopping with you again." She lifted her chin and smiled contentedly, then glanced out of the window.

"I often stopped here with my husband, this place is called 'Gallows Hill'; this pole is where the gallows once stood. Many men were despatched here. I can just imagine them, noosed and naked but for a white shroud, the coffin they sat on during their last journey, in the back of the cart waiting for them. I can imagine lots of smiling women in the crowd and hear them cheer as the cart is drawn away. Many would have helped themselves to orgasms beneath those heavy skirts they wore, as they watched the male dance for them, perhaps having one last orgasm himself too, in front of so many people." Her words had me tingling all over. I thought of that supreme final humiliation she had so delighted in picturing for me; I hoped she'd allow me out of the cage. Blanche pulled her skirt back, revealing stocking tops and suspenders. Her black lacy panties had been put on last; they were not restricted by the belts. I eyed her camel-toe in the lace, which was sodden.

"Your behaviour at the mall has ruined my panties. Remove them and lick them clean." I wasted no time in gently peeling back the panties, taking them over her stilettos and up to my nose, sniffing and licking at the rich womanly scent and taste. Blanche sneered at my urgency and my cock pulsed agonisingly as I licked her sweet pussy and spicy anal perfumes from the gusset. Blanche lifted her feet to the leather bench seat, exposing her arousal and moist anus.

"You will now show your appreciation for allowing you to shop with me. Arsehole first and then pussy. If you do a worthy job I may let you masturbate once more before your trip to the hotel." I stooped in the back of the thankfully large car and licked and probed at Blanche's tangy anus as she sighed and tugged at my hair. I baulked just slightly as I heard a car pass in the road; this seemed to add to the thrill; especially for Blanche. Her pussy dribbled juices as I willingly probed the warm depths of her hot anus. She tugged my hair when satisfied I'd cleaned her sufficiently and had me lick and lap at her fragrant flower; the taste from her swollen butterfly was exquisite and I was soon directed to her hard and prominent love-bead at the apex of her womanhood.

Blanche pulled my hair painfully as she moaned in ecstasy; serviced once more by a submissive male whom she had complete and utter control over. I knelt in the well of the car with my head down, hoping she'd allow me relief. I was overjoyed when she had me undo my flies and then unlocked the cage. I almost smiled as I took my immediately unfurled cock in my hand. Blanche rebuked me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.