Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

Despite having emptied my balls, my cock was soon stiff once more as I duly licked Blanche's sticky, and now a little stinky, pussy clean; she made me do such a thorough job, I was not released until she had achieved a second orgasm at my expense. The realisation that she was going to receive this service for at least a fortnight, and she was to start by caning me in front of her friends later, had her very excited indeed. She was realising she had left it too long before acquiring a lowly male to torment and she was relishing displaying her power in punishing me later. When finally sated she had me kneel down, my face to the floor in front of the chair while she alighted from it. I was allowed to look up only whilst re-fitting her sandals for her; just this simple act of servility had my cock stiffening again, as I humbly fastened each leather strap for this magnificent and superior woman. She tutted as she evidently surveyed the soiled chair.

"You are going to need a drink of water to keep your tongue nice and moist. You stay right there and I shall get you a glass." I heard her feet clack down the hall and flush some water into a glass from the kitchen. I so wanted to look at her as she strutted, but cowered in my position knowing I would have plenty of views of her gorgeous anatomy over the next fortnight; I was truly beginning to enjoy my submission to her, and had all but forgotten my wife; her shapely daughter, completely. I trembled a little as I heard her clack back, but the next noises I heard sent a shiver up my spine, and had my cock as stiff as it had been earlier. The first sound was a soft clattering of sticks against each-other; the umbrella stand! The next was the threatening yet erotic whoosh of a spiteful cane cutting the air. My arse clenched tightly at the plug; I must have been an almost irresistible target for a dominant woman with a new slave. I jumped as she touched my cheeks with the cane; was she to thrash me now? She chuckled wickedly as I jerked in fear.

"You may look up now. I have some water for you, and a nice big blue pill you must take; I want to make sure you thoroughly entertain all my friends before you are caged again tonight." I now realised the true purpose of the water, the 'dry tongue' scenario being just a ruse. Blanche smiled contentedly as I downed the tablet; she had no need to tell me what it was. She stood, cane in hand, looking utterly dominant in the black nylon, breasts heaving generously as she watched her new toy. I had no need for Viagra at that point; my cock was rigid in the presence of my formidable mistress. Blanche laughed as she stroked my erection with her cane while I finished the water.

"Good boy! We want you nice and stiff for the next few hours; you'll be begging to have the cage back on by the time the ladies have finished with you!" She pointed to a table with her cane and then gestured that I put the glass on it. I did so, and then felt the sting of her cane for the first time. I gasped as my new owner dealt me a cursory stroke to remind me just who was in charge.

"Now you lick that chair clean! I want it spotless for tonight and I want to see a nice vigorous effort from you. We'll soon have your blood circulating and at least have your puny excuse for a cock ready for action." I set to work immediately without any hesitation, first licking the cold salty mess at the front of the seat where my cock had earned me a caning. The leather was very slippery as I wet it with my tongue, and the taste changed as I worked toward the rear of the seat where my mature and assertive mistress had excited herself; the scent and taste of her womanhood flavoured by the leather had my cock buzzing again. The sight of my arse bobbing as I worked proved too much for my new owner; as my cock stiffened all the more with the scent and taste of her spicy anal juices, I heard the whoosh of the cane once more. I yelped audibly as the strongly superior woman administered her cane smartly, making my arse pulse with a pain which seemed to be magnified all the more; my anus clenching on the plug in fear, tensioning the caned area and increasing the wicked sting. Blanche laughed and strutted haughtily around the chair as she watched my labours, gritting her teeth menacingly as she cut the air with her cane, making me tense in anticipation of further pain, each time she did so.

"I used to love watching my husband perform the same task; he used to do it very well, right up until the time I disposed of him; it was such a beautiful snuff party." Her words were spoken so calmly, so matter-of-fact; they had my arse and balls tingling like never before. I had known her husband was dead at fifty, but never knew of any illness or accident; but I did remember a callous smile coming over Blanche's face on the occasion his demise was mentioned by a bland and uncaring daughter. It had chilled me at the time; now it had even greater significance. The whoosh of the cane in the air had me adhere to the task in hand; my cock was now as rigid as a broom-handle as I sniffed and licked at the final tangy aromas on the leather, with the words 'snuff party' going through my head again and again. Blanche certainly knew how to tease and torture mentally; she knew exactly what she was doing. I felt a jerk on my leash and was pulled back on to my knees by her. She did not inspect the seat, but knelt forward in it, facing its back with her legs slightly apart. She arched her back and pointed her glorious globular arse out at me. I looked at the beautifully erotic sight and yearned to be allowed to masturbate; the womanly scent which wafted from her freshly exposed crack had me dribbling pre-cum once more. The Viagra was going to push my balls to the limit. Blanche shuffled her delectably shapely cheeks and cut the air with the cane which she still held so menacingly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.