A MILF for Andrew - Cover

A MILF for Andrew

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hot Michigan housewife agrees to drive two hours for hot sex with Ohio nerd. Andrew gets more than he expected. Once you snap the garter of a MILF, you're never the same again.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   White Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

So occupied was her mind that she nearly missed the large green sign pointing the way onto Route 131. Big Rapids to the left, Grand Rapids to the right. Braking, Jackie looked quickly into the mirror and then eased onto the freeway entry heading south toward Grand Rapids.

She shook her head and told herself to pay attention to the road instead of the turmoil in her head about whether or not she should have agreed to the meeting. In spite of her efforts, the internal argument persisted. She had lied to Jack that she would attend a seminar at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Would her husband get suspicious and look to see if there actually was one? Had she been convincing? She shook her head again, trying not to worry.

"What makes you think the man will be OK as he seemed on the Internet?" She heard her own voice and shook her head again.

"After all, how much do you really know even after a year of emails and messaging?"

"Well quite a bit, really. We have been pretty open in our talk." Jackie realized that she was talking out loud to herself.

And their talk had been explicit about sex, too. She thought back to their on-line visit last week, when both had orgasmed after nearly an hour and a half teasing about the things they imagined touching and licking and sucking.

In spite of herself, the memory affected her, sending a shiver down her spine and a warm sensation between her legs. The miles ticked away, Howard City passed on the left, then the direction sign for Sparta and she could see Grand Rapids in the distance.

"Maybe I should turn back. This is silly. And dangerous." She heard herself, but didn't respond.

East of Grand Rapids a sign announced a car pool parking lot. She took the exit; then passed the car park and turned into a Shell Station just beyond. The tank took only 6.4 gallons and she paid with a credit card, and then went inside to think. The clerk eyed her as she stood staring at the candy shelves, her high heel cocked before her and the green stockings catching his eye.

She pretended a need for the ladies room and found it in the back. She leaned against the wall and rocked her foot back and foot on the high heel of her shoe, while mock-chewing on a freshly painted fingernail. She noted that it was a modern-thinking service station, the air dryer being flanked by a Tampax vending machine, a choice of scents for $1.00 per spritz, and a Condom machine where rainbow colors and sensitivity-enhancing ribs were promised. The room was clean enough but the odor of an electronic deodorizer became annoying with time.

"Oh, what the hell." She muttered, letting the door slam metallically behind her.

She bought a candy bar and a bottle of water and strode out to her car. There she sat for several minutes before entering the highway, trying to decide if she would follow the sign toward Lansing or back toward Grand Rapids and home. Someone honked behind her and jarred her into action. She approached the intersection, glanced at about 20 cars in the car park and passed the entry back toward Grand Rapids. She had to stop for traffic before turning left onto the expressway and hurrying up to speed.

"What the heck!" she said to no one at all. "I shouldn't be doing this." She admitted. "We'll just have lunch ... that's all." She rationalized. "Yes, we'll just have a nice lunch and a nice conversation and then I will go home."

She knew the route pretty well, but there was always a hesitation when she came to the I69 intersection near Lansing. Most of the time her husband was driving and she didn't have to pay close attention.

"If I get on the wrong road here, I will give up and go back home." She told herself. She did make a wrong turn, but recovered and found her way back to I-96. The turn toward Lansing was easier so once again she didn't go back home.

"1 Mile to Jackson, 127 South." She murmured, slowing for the exit. There is a messy exit to I-94 toward Ann Arbor and she went past it and stopped for a busy stop light next to a small mall. She turned in to the parking lot and stopped near a large Walgreen's Drugstore.

She wandered inside and soon stood before the condom displays. She wasn't accustomed to buying rubbers and was amazed at the wide selection of colors, brands, even sizes. "I don't think we are in Kansas anymore, Toto!" She muttered to herself. One brand had a name suggesting great size and she shivered with the thought that went through her mind against her wishes. "No ... get serious." She selected a type lubricated and ribbed by Trojan, then switched from the package of three to the dozen pack with three extras for buying a dozen. "It will just look like I am a budget conscious single mother." She thought, better than a slut buying rubbers in case she gets lucky tonight.

She hated the fact she was blushing like a teenager and picked up a couple items she didn't need to put on the counter with her important purchase. The lady at the register put everything into a sack and smiled, "Have a nice afternoon!"

"Was she being suggestive?" No, don't be silly, she thought as she swung her long legs into the car, attracting a young man's eyes as she did it.

She picked her way through traffic to the right lane, entered the I-94 expressway in a hurry and was surrounded by a thundering herd of semi-trucks. The road must have won the award for worst in Michigan, it was pocked with deep potholes making the truck tires thump like bombs going off next to her.

"Only a half hour to go." She told herself, reading the mileage sign promising 40 miles to Ann Arbor. "Oh my god, what am I doing."

Suddenly she regretted wearing the green stockings. "God, he'll think I am easy! Wearing his favorite color screams, 'take me!' What was I thinking?" When she pulled them on this morning it had seemed so cute to wear stockings she had talked about wearing on the Internet as they stoked each other up to a fiery heat of sexual self-fulfillment.

The minutes rolled by quickly and she approached the exit, slid off the highway and found her way through a maze that doubled back and found the restaurant and motel which has been a landmark as long as anyone remembers. The parking lot surrounds the motel and she made two circuits trying to figure out the best place to park. Finally, she pulled into a space and got out of the car. She surveyed the lot and marched off on clicking high heels to a non-descript door on the lower level, then had to find her way along a dimly lighted hall to a stairwell leading up to the restaurant. She brushed and pulled at her skirt hoping to get rid of any wrinkles left by the long drive.

Jackie's heart was in her mouth as she climbed the stairs, past the sign for the bar and to a desk where a hostess stood smiling her welcome.

"I'm a few minutes early. I'm meeting a man here." She said, cursing herself for sounding a little bit lost, a little uncertain of herself.

"Would it be that gentleman?"

"Uhh, I don't know ... not sure."

Andrew looked up from the menu that had absorbed his attention and stood up, looking hopeful and as uncertain as she was. He was holding a rose.

"Oh, god, not a rose..." she thought. She was pleased even though a part of her thought it was a little corny and called attention to their illicit meeting.

"Jackie?"

"Yes ... of course ... there you are ... hello Andrew!"

Stiffly, he leaned forward to press a cheek against hers, and she nudged him with hers while the hostess burbled something she didn't catch and seated them in a booth toward the back of the mostly chrome plated restaurant.

"You are even more beautiful in person. Oh, I brought this for you." He handed her the rose, which she didn't know quite what to do with but thanked him profusely.

"Any trouble finding the place?" she asked. She had suggested it for being about half way.

"No, none, it was fine. Good choice..."

"We shouldn't be having this awkwardness given how well acquainted we are." She laughed.

"Seems so, doesn't it? How many times have I said that? Still, I guess, first time in person ... probably normal..." He smiled hopefully, trying to seem not awkward.

"Well, I'm glad to meet you at last. You really do have a mustache, for example."

"My god, Jackie. I am so thrilled that you would think to wear the green stockings for me. Thank you! Even though it has been all Internet, this is one of the best relationships I have ever had the pleasure to have!"

"Well, thank you for saying that. It has been remarkable ... hasn't it? A meeting of the minds ... And wine would be fine for me. Chablis?"

The wine came immediately in large goblets.

"Hopefully ... to a long continued friendship!" Andrew said, his eyes intensely probing.

"To us, then!" she said in reply. "I have to tell you I am very nervous. You probably noticed. Maybe this will help?" she laughed nervously.

"Me too, to tell the truth." I've never done this before ... never, you know ... met a woman, a beautiful woman, I mean not my wife..."

They fenced and tried to laugh naturally, and slowly the conversation came easier.

"Do you know where the ladies' is?"

He pointed "to the right." Then stood up, an old world, gentlemanly gesture.

"Sit." She said quietly and clutched her large purse and took it with her. "Oh, you dropped something."

She stooped to pick up the small packet, then noticed as she handed it to him that it was a small package of Trojan Magnum condoms. Jackie blushed, then pretended not to notice what it was and hurried away.

She went into a stall in the bathroom. The walls were a pale pink except for one wall of bright red tile. "Ohmigod, those are the large size condoms." She recalled seeing them on the drugstore rack and rejecting them. She giggled silently and had trouble keeping from smiling into the mirror when she came out. It was just too funny the way it happened.

She carefully redrew her lips with the Yves St. Laurent Star Red lipstick bought purposely for this meeting. Rolling the color with her lips to smooth it out, then adding another coat for good measure.

She came back to the table and sat next to him instead of taking the seat across from him. She smiled at him, trying to relieve the tension.

"Oh, god, I am so sorry." He said.

"It's OK. I guess we both know that is why we are here, don't we? I guess we should stop pretending. Look in my bag."

She opened the top and opened it for him to see the jumbo pack of Trojans. Now, that is something to be embarrassed about."

"Ohhhh," he smiled.

They rearranged the table and Jackie clinked her glass against his and took a long drink of the wine. She was blushing, but the tension had diminished.

"I am still sorry for that ... for being obvious ... I didn't mean to." He said.

"OK, I know ... it's OK. Let's put it behind us. She put her hand on his thigh and felt the warmth of his leg.

He put his hand on hers. She looked at him and transferred his hand to the top of her thigh. "Does that make you feel better?" she teased.

She could feel that his hand was perspiring slightly, and the spot on her thigh under his hand was intensely hot even through the dress, the slip and the pantyhose.

She heard him take a deep breath, and realized that he was very nervous.

They drank more of the wine and the waitress refilled their glasses while they reminisced quietly about their Internet romance.

"I can't tell you how your words thrill me. You touch me on many levels, Jackie, ... from my animal instincts to my intellect. Then, I actually get to discuss it with you and you understand what I am seeing. You are a most fascinating woman. I am glad you are a friend."

"I know, Andrew, you keep telling me that." She giggled, squeezing the hand that rested on her thigh. "Nice for me too."

"Sorry ... I keep babbling on about that! I can't help it."

"Listen, Andrew," she whispered, leaning close to his ear, then looking around them for eavesdroppers, "I don't think I can eat another bite of this, I am so nervous."

"Really? I am having trouble too."

"Do we want to..."

"Oh god ... I do ... if you mean..."

She put her lips very close to his ear and blew lightly. "Do you want to get a room? And take me there?"

Andrew felt the shudder down to his toes and took a deep breath."

"Do you mean it?"

Jackie smiled and parted her bright red lips and then nodded slowly.

He nearly tripped as he got up, but recovered and tried to look nonchalant as he walked from the restaurant to the lobby. He had to ask directions at the desk, but then saw an arrow pointing the way.

"I can't believe I just said that." She thought.

Are we really going to do this? What will he think when he undresses me" Will he be disappointed? Will I be something less than he has been thinking. Will my breasts look saggy? The picture was a couple years old, have I aged. What if he doesn't like me naked? Ohmigod, I wish I had lost five pounds. Should I have shaved more from around my pussy? Ohmigod. No man other than Jack has seen my pussy in years ... All those thoughts and questions and more spun around in her mind. Without thinking about it she cupped her left breast and lifted, testing ... for what? Too late. He will see what he sees. Will he wish I were younger? Her heart was in her throat with fears.

He came back and sat down next to her. He lifted his glass of wine.

"All set." He croaked slightly.

They looked into each other's eyes, then both looked away. Their breathing was short.

"Would you like to go up separately?"

"No." She said quickly. I might change my mind, she thought to herself.

"No. Let's go together. We are adults, doing nothing wrong. Well ... guess we are ... but we are adults, anyway. Together, let's just say that."

He nodded sipped the wine again. "This is delicious."

"Yes," she drank a little more. "We have decided, I guess."

"Yes, sure. Thank you for..."

She nudged him and laughed. "You might be sorry, you know! I'm not a teenager anymore, you know."

"You are a beautiful young woman."

"OK ... you say so."

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, ready."

He took another sip of wine, not trusting his knees to hold him up. He squeezed her thigh again, the thought of the two garments he could feel sliding between his hand and the warm nylon of her thigh sending a buzz through his mind.

At last he stood up and offered his hand. Again, it was an almost courtly gesture that amused her and pleased her. She "knew" that everyone in the restaurant knew what they were going to do and that they were both married to someone else. She straightened her posture and clicked out before him. The hostess smiled again and wished them a good afternoon, sounding very knowing to Jackie's ear.

"Floor three." He said, glancing at the envelope. 321."

She took his hand in the elevator. It was moist with perspiration, but not excessively. Perhaps her own felt that way to him. What hadn't she thought of. Nice fresh new panties and brassiere, a pretty full slip, perfume, Joy, dabbed strategically between her thighs, behind her knees, between her breasts where it would be warmed and made more distinct, lipstick perfect. What had she forgotten? Trimmed her hair a little, would he have liked it if she shaved it all instead of trimming? "Shut up!" she told herself.

The bell rang and the doors seemed stuck for a moment. "Good god, we are stuck in an elevator and they will report us in the newspapers. Surely won't be read back home." Panic for a moment.

Then the doors slid open.

"This way ... looks like." They went the wrong way the first time and had a long walk back.

"Oh god, I don't know how people do this!" she whispered.

"What?"

"You know, have affairs. I know one of my friends is going to pop out of that door, there, that one, number 317, and say, 'Hi, Jackie, long time no see, where's Jack.'"

They laughed nervously because both had the same concern.

He slipped the card key into the slot, wrestled with the handle, tried again, the green light came on and the door swung open, letting them hurry inside. Andrew was so nervous he forgot himself and went in first, then retreated and allowed her to enter, his hand lightly on her back just above the swell of her bottom.

"Thank you."

"Oh, this is nice." He said, turning on the light.

"That's enough lights, Andrew, just that one."

"Yes, of course."

They stood a bit awkwardly. He took her coat and she put the bag down on the dresser. The hangers banged and clanged as he hung their coats, then took off his sports coat and hung it too.

He had a small bag and from it he took a bottle of champagne and another wine.

"You look beautiful in this light."

"Oh, thank you, Andrew." She pulled the drapes closed until they were only parted a yard or so, sheers were behind the drapes. The room became a warm sunny color.

She folded her hands and clenched them in front of her, just under her nice-sized breasts. She squeezed as if stretching. The tension was obvious.

The champagne cork popped and bounced against the mirror and he handed her a glass and poured some bubbly.

They toasted again and stood close, drinking the wine, his hand on her waist. She rested her hand on his wrist. They leaned close and kissed for the first time... "not bad," she thought. "Should I have offered my tongue? Not already." She decided. "Not yet."

"Andrew, I need to use the bathroom ... just a moment."

That seemed a little tacky to her and she blushed once again. She closed the door and faced mirrors in every direction.

"Oh, dear." She said and it echoed.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yes, yes!" she said.

She slipped her hands under her skirt and then stared at herself in the mirror. She shook her head. Closed her eyes a moment, opened them and then pulled down panties and pantyhose and sat on the stool. It seemed clumsy but she stood up with the panties and pantyhose half down her thighs and found a package with a wet-wipe to freshen between her legs. That reminded her why she was being so careful. She was anticipating a strange man being there between her thighs in a few minutes., and she blushed a flaming red with the thought. The wet-wipe felt soothing but she could feel that she was already lubricating between the folds of her pussy. She hoped the wet wipe didn't add any unwanted scent.

Pulling the pantyhose up and letting dress and slip slide down over her hips, she looked at herself one last time, smoothing the dress down over her hips and rejoined him.

He took his turn while she sipped more champagne while hearing his stream loud through the bathroom door. She tried to block the sound from her mind, then wondered if he was going to wash the head afterward. She shook her head violently. "Stop with the thoughts! " She told herself.

She saw the tent in his pants as he approached and smiled.

They embraced, and his hands slipped down over her bottom, fondling the silk of the dress and the slip and her panties.

"Mmm you wore a slip? How lovely."

She nodded her head and put her arms around his waist and caressed his back. "You can take my dress off if you want. I don't want to wrinkle it." She whispered close to his ear. She felt him shudder from the breath on his ear.

"Turn off the light."

"I want to see ... Please?"

"OK ... I'm a little nervous. Sorry. There is a little snap at the top."

It was a few moments, standing tense wile he unsnapped.

"Then a zipper." She prompted.

"Yes."

The zip ran smoothly down her back and she felt the coolness where it had been closed and his hand that slipped inside to feel her firm back through the nylon slip. His lips found hers, tasted the heavy lipstick. He sighed with pleasure. His hands roamed over the silky slip then down over her bottom.

She shrugged the dress off her shoulders to get her arms out.

"Over my head." She gasped.

He grasped the sides of the dress and pulled it up and she felt the slip coming with it.

"Ah ... there." She murmured.

"Oh, god..." he gasped, staring at her breasts thrusting against the silk and lace of the slip. The straps of her brassiere noticeably loaded, seeming to strain under their load. "Oh, god." He repeated.

Jackie kissed him again, her tongue exploring a moment.

"You make me feel very comfortable. Thank you."

He pulled her close again and their tongues played together. She felt his cock against her tummy and returned the pleasure with a little pressure.

"Sorry."

"It feels good like we said it would on the Internet."

'Does it?"

"God, yes." She wrapped her hand around it through his pants, then unzipped him to let it free. Her hand slipped quickly inside and struggled a moment with his shorts. He gasped as his cock was touched by the first woman since his wife touched it and pulled it into freedom.

"There." She giggled and pressed the bright red lipstick to his lips.

"Do you like my lipstick? I bought it special."

He nodded and again sucked her lips against his own.

"Love it, love everything.

His hands took her breasts for the first time. "Oh, Jackie ... I've waited to do this..."

"Yes ... I know..."

"Wait, Andrew." She unbuttoned his shirt and then pulled off his t-shirt, then fondled his nipples.

"You work out." She said, her hands fondling his chest, then pinching his nipples.

"Do you like this?" She nibbled his nipple s first one then the other."

"Ohh god..." he said, his hands still fondling her breasts.

She unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants into a ring on the floor. His cock stuck out through his shorts and she took it in her hand.

"I love this. And it is crooked, like you said." Jackie giggled about his prick angling a few degrees to the left about two inches from the end.

He kicked off his shoes and socks and then took her breasts again. "And I love these, Jackie."

"Mmmmmmmm..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.