Răzbunare - Cover

Răzbunare

Copyright© 2012 by Pappy

Chapter 2

Patience must have gotten her name from some other of her wonderful, and sexy, attributes. She ran in and gave Julie a big hug and kiss. Julie opened the bathroom door wider and we all could see she was a natural blonde or had a pretty thorough dye job.

As the others entered. I of course just stood and watched the wet scene from afar. God, this was better than a triple X movie.

Angela motioned the rest of us in. Being the gentleman I am, I let Mel and Bri go first, then insisted Angie go next. I was not about to let Julie's bare dance with Patience go to waste. She was a big girl on top too.

I wondered how she might compare with Harmony. No, never mind; I was being bad, wasn't I.

Angela motioned again to the couch and chairs. Patience was still holding on to Julie then sat her down. She seemed to forget her lack of clothes. When she hit the couch, she left no doubt now there was no dye or bleach on that girl.

The conversation, them not me, I was still staring at Julie, all of their conversations went between about the apartment and food, 'those round things'. My girls wanted to know everything there was about 'those round things'. When Julie told them most stores sold them, they wanted to know how many truckloads would fit in our new home.

I'm not sure who brought it up, or how, but there seemed to be some comment that there was plenty of room in the new house for Angela and Julie too and although we only had the one bed, that it was a big one.

Hey, I still had until the end of the month already paid for. One look at Julie bouncing, man, her assets really bouncing they were, up and down with excitement made any concern about that old apartment go away. I figured for a small fortune, Ralph could be the butler at the new place. Nope, I was not 'sharing' these girls, no sir re, Bob.

The conversation went from 'those round things' to my ex, now that all five of them figured out the orgy order. I wondered when Harmony was coming. Whoa, down boy.

I said we all (Me, my ex and Angie) worked for the same big ad agency. Mel, that little devil(Actually 38-40 DDD or EEE) asked if big ad agencies meant they had big customers. If so, we should buy one, better still, we should buy one for each of us and have some real fun with her. I knew then Mel was smart as well as beautiful.

Bri, in the style that only a fledgling deity like her could pull off, said she was getting hungry, she also wanted some food. Mel said that our chariots awaited. For Angie and Julie just to take the important stuff and go. Shopping would be fun, tomorrow we could buy some of those big customers and more 'round things'.

No fun I thought, as Julie was walking out Angie asked her if 'clothes' were optional at the new house.

My girls said no and started to take off those gowns. Angie was turning red. She told them it was only a joke.

We compromised, all five wore those see through gauze things now. Not sure where they came from, but hey, no problemo. I, being a gentleman, walked behind. Those slits really, really, left no doubts they were women. Whew! That pool better be cold, the showers at least.

It was luck my Bulgarian was off a might, otherwise, from those comments, we'd be getting new guards and drivers, and I was not letting Angie or Julie 'jump' into the other cars to make more room. I was not sharing. These dolls were all mine, we would just all have to squeeze into the middle car. Oh, the things I must do for these vixens.

I had a sobering thought, when Harmony got there, one would have to sit on my lap. Such misfortune. Denny's served breakfast 24/7 and I told my girls they all could have as many 'round things' as their little hearts desired and those tiny tummies could hold. Another thought, this time real panic. How long was this 'dream' going to last before I woke up.

We stopped at my, our, old apartment. The three bank sacks were still on the floor. I had the guards carry them to the car. Man, they were heavy suckers. I had taken a few handfuls of notes and told Ralph the apartment was his, to have fun. No, I was not leaving the girls for him, thank you very much. Give a guy an inch or two and he thinks he's a porn star.

We got home, safe and about $3 Million in hand, less a few Quid.

How five gauze things could vanish leaving five sculpted, very naked, goddesses, I don't know, and frankly, could care less. My ex, what's her name anyhow, used to, Hell, not with me did she used to do anything.

Shower, pool, shower, Hot Tub, shower, bed. It seemed we now had a good routine established for after dinner. Now to just assign numbers, 1 to 6 (Harmony got 6) so we now had the orgy sequence right and we were off. I never wanted this to end.

It would someday, wouldn't it? I wanted to cry. I would trade that revenge if this new life could only go on forever. We get old don't we. We die then. I wondered if maybe, just maybe these girls could, would grant me a wish. I sure knew what it would be, and that sure was not revenge on that 'Bitch' of an Ex that I would choose...

I had found something far greater than that with these girls. I loved them. Loved them all, and I still had not even met Harmony yet. I thought if we added more, Faith, Hope and Charity would make good names. Forget anyone named Chastity, I thought. Lola, Storm, Honey Bun, Gypsy and a few more names would be OK too. I wondered how big that bed was we had.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.