Magic Ink IV: Ken and Kell
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - In this book of Magic Ink, Ken and Kell set out for Ireland in the Other Reality to find Wives. Things quickly get a lot more complicated than they thought they would as the Cousins are required to pursue separate paths to find their mates, and soon find themselves in unforeseen adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

“Yes, we always thought it was a neat place to hide things as kids,” I answered. “But what does it have to do with what you were telling us?”

“That is where what we found is being kept,” Ken told us just before a strong box appeared in the room. He sat it on the blanket chest at the end of the bed before opening it. The Sisters and I were shocked when we saw what it contained. Even Rose appeared surprised.

“This is the Treasure of the Firbolg Kings. It had a dangerous protective spell on it when we found it, but the Eternal Flame canceled it before hiding it at his altar. No one is to know about it until we face the Wizards trying to bring back the old gods of the Picts,” he told us and paused.

“The Wizard that you stopped at Glenveagh Castle, do you believe that he was a Summoner?” Ken asked next.

“Very possibly, but not a very good one. He and the other two were all practicing Black Magic and using the Mac Sweeney Sisters to enhance their power,” I told him.

“Was there any indication that they could have been involved with the Wizards trying to bring back the old gods of the Picts?” Ken asked in a serious voice.

“Wow!! I never made that connection,” I told him, as I thought over all that I knew about them, but drew a blank. It wasn’t until I turned to ask the Sisters about them that I saw how pale and frightened they were, and that they were communicating over their mental link, but had shut me out! After a short time, they turned to the rest of us.

“We were sometimes able to hear their thoughts, and they would talk about joining some other group, but we never knew who the others were, or where they were,” Airmid told us, obviously shaken.

“So, this Cahir could have been the second Summoner, and he and the other two would have been very powerful using the Mac Sweeney Sisters to increase their own power,” Ken said in conjecture.

“How large could this group of Wizards be?” I asked.

“I don’t know, and am not sure that those we encountered knew either. So far we only know of a number of Wizards in several Counties in the west of Ireland being involved,” Ken told us.

“Well, from your account, you eliminated four of them, and it sounds like we eliminated another three. That makes seven. How many more can there be, and they would still be able to keep it secret?” I asked. The Eternal Flame picked that exact instant to appear in the room. All four women jumped, being startled by Its appearance.

“There are five more plus the leader for a total of thirteen, Kellen,” It told me.

“They will be holding their gathering and attempt to recall the old gods of the Picts on the sixth night after the beginning of the month of the Holly Moon, which is the eighth month of the Celtic year and is called Tinne. It is also the first moon of the dark half of the year, and Holly is associated with protective Magic.

“By your calendar this gathering will occur on the night of Sunday, the 13th of July. They will gather in the vicinity of the Bricklieve Mountains. The exact location will be picked by their leader on the day of the gathering,” It told us.

“Until then you are free to pursue other things, but I would advise you to be there early to track their movements, and to interrupt them just as they start,” It advised us before It vanished as quickly and silently as It had appeared.

“Well, now we know something more about them,” I said to break the silence that pervaded the room after the Eternal Flame vanished. The others all shook themselves, as if coming out of a dream. They all looked around also; as if to assure themselves of where they were and that the apparition was gone.

“That gives us about ten days,” Ken said to get everyone’s attention. “All of you have another look in this chest before I return it to its hiding place,” he told us, as he reopened the chest. We all crowded around to take another look inside it, and there were questions concerning its former owners.

“Is that real gold?” Almha asked on recovering from the sight of the contents.

“Yes, all of it is real gold,” Ken assured her.

“But that would make those things worth a fortune,” Airmid said with a frown before asking, “Who were the Firbolgs?”

“The Firbolgs were descendants of Nemed and his followers. Their ancestors had fled Ireland after being defeated by the Fomoriens, and the Firbolgs were the first to return. They defeated and drove the Picts out of Ireland.

“The Picts had held the land along with the Fomoriens after Nemed’s people had fled. The Firbolgs were in turn displaced by the Tuatha Da Danann, who were also descendants of Nemed, and returned some thirty-seven years after the Firbolgs,” I told her.

“And this is what?” Almha asked pointing at the contents of the chest.

“At least a part of the Treasure of the Firbolg Kings,” Ken told her.

“This would make us fabulously wealthy!!” Rose said after that.

“I am not sure that it is ours to keep,” Ken told her. “We have it now to help us defeat those Wizards. What happens to it after that I don’t know,” he finished, and closed the lid of the chest before returning it to the Eternal Flame’s altar in our Reality.

“So we have ten days until the Wizards’ gathering, but more probably only eight, or possibly nine days before we need to return to county Sligo. Do you still want to go to Ennis to shop tomorrow? Also do you want to see the two castles that we own?” Ken asked.

“Are these castles near any large cities?” Almha asked.

“No, but we can transfer to Limerick, Letterkenny, or even Dublin anytime to shop,” Ken reminded her.

“Let’s go home if only for a few days,” Sunshine suggested.

“You can visit Fantstown Castle and see if you are interested in having it,” Rose added. I looked over at the Mac Sweeney Sisters to see what they thought.

“Could we go to see Ennis tomorrow, and go to see those castles and other places after that?” Airmid asked after looking at Almha for a few seconds.

“I believe that would work,” Ken told her.

“Let’s get some sleep then so we can leave early in the morning,” Sunshine suggested quickly.

“Yes, it’s been a busy day and tomorrow looks to be just as busy,” Airmid agreed, as we all rose, and I led the Sisters out to our room across the hall. Ken’s door closed behind us, and I could feel the privacy spell and the noise suppression spell being cast by him, as we closed our own door.

I cast the same spells as soon as our door was closed, but we didn’t need them tonight, as we had indeed had a very busy day today. A little hugging and passionate kissing were all that the twins needed before they were ready for sleep. I was sure that Ken would be awake for a while yet, as his women had been alone for three or four days and would want some sex before going to sleep.

We arose in the morning well refreshed, and I heated water in the bowl there for the Sisters to wash up some. I followed them. We were dressed and ready to see if Ken and his ladies were awake yet when there was a knock on our door. I canceled the spells before answering the door to find Ken and his ladies there. They all looked as fresh as daises, apparently having bathed already.

“Are you ready for breakfast?” he asked with a smile.

“Yes. I was just coming to see if you were up yet,” I told him. We all went down to the Hall to see about breakfast. Lady O’Dea was there with her children having breakfast when we arrived. We joined them.

“Do you need to do any packing?” Ken asked during our meal.

“Only a few clothes” Airmid told him.

“We have a little more than that to get ready, but I believe we can move it all in the tub. I’ll just transport it to our chamber at Glenquin Castle before we leave,” Ken told us. “We won’t need to take the pack horse unless you are planning on buying a lot of things in Ennis,” he added.

“No, not especially. Could you include our things with yours? That way whatever we buy can be put under the seat of the cart,” I told him.

“Are you leaving already?” Meaveen asked in surprise.

“Only for a short time, Mother. We need to check on how the people at our castles are doing,” Rose told her.

“And check on the crops also,” Sunshine added.

“Yes, there is always work to do when one has responsibility for others,” Meaveen said with a sigh, looking at her younger children.

“Will you be able to stay here for a while after that?” she asked in an anxious voice.

“We aren’t sure, Mother O’Dea. We have some other business to take care of, and need to return home after that. We will be starting college this fall,” Ken told a disappointed Meaveen O’Dea.

“We will come to visit often, Mother,” Sunshine assured her.

“Yes, I know that you all have responsibilities, just as we do. Still, it’s been so nice to have you here,” she said smiling at her older Daughters.

All of our things were transferred to Glenquin Castle shortly after breakfast, following which we all descended to the stable to see to our horses and the cart. The horses had all been fed and watered that morning, and we only needed to brush them down a bit and saddle the riding horses. The Mac Sweeney Sisters oversaw the harnessing and hitching of the mare to the cart.

Out in the bawn, Meaveen and her younger children came to see us off. All of our women gave her a hug and a kiss, and she cried a bit at our leaving. Ken and I thanked her for having us here. The children also got hugs and kisses from the women. Well, the girls did. Ken and I shook hands with Donn. His Father had left early that morning to check other areas of their large Estate. The older Son was nowhere to be seen, and may have been unaware of our leaving.

We moved all of the horses close to the cart, and we six surrounded them. Ken started the transfer spell while drawing power from the three of us and himself. He added the accumulated Magic to the glyph in his right fingers, and we all vanished from O’Dea Castle.

We immediately reappeared on a road just outside of Ennis Town near some trees. We calmed our horses for a time before starting into the town. Sunshine and Rose were surprised at how well the Mac Sweeney Sisters, not being Mages, had been able to calm the mare.

We made our way into Ennis through narrow streets lined with tall buildings heading to the Market area. It was located in the center of town and away from the river. Even though it wasn’t a Market Day, there were many stalls set up in the open Market area. Ennis had started mainly as a market town, but now also had shops turning out clothing and many kinds of blankets and other things. There were mills near the river for grinding the locally grown grain, and, from the smell, there was a brewery as well as a distillery located in the town.

The Sisters did not find the Market any better than the ones in Donegal or Ballybofey, and soon grew tired of looking. What they did find was smoked salmon on brown bread. We all stopped at two different stalls to check this out and compare them. Sunshine and Rose were amazed at how tasty this snack was. It seems that those at Glenquin Castle didn’t have this, but it sounded like they would in the future.

We eventually made our way south out of town, and soon found an empty field near a large grove of Oak trees.

“I think this will do nicely,” Ken told us, as we moved into the field on a dirt path. The trees here blocked sight of us from those in town. We again calmed out horses after moving them close to the cart. Ken again took one of my hands and I took Airmid’s who took Almha’s.

Sunshine and Rose were on Ken’s other side. He drew Power from the three of us and himself again as he started the spell and traced the glyph in the air. When enough Magic Power had accumulated, Sunshine and Rose took his right hand before he added the accumulated Magic to the glyph held by the fingers of his right hand, and we all vanished from the field outside of Ennis.

We instantly reappeared in a small swale between two hills. In front of us at the top of a low hill was a tower house or castle.

“Why did we appear so far away from the castle?” Airmid asked in curiosity after a few seconds.

“To give those at the castle time to prepare a proper welcome for us,” Ken told her. “The guards on the walls will see us approaching and give the warning,” he finished. We all calmed the horses again, and I helped the Sisters up onto the cart, while Ken helped his ladies up onto their horses. He and I then mounted our horses, and we all set out for the castle at a gentle walk. Ken and his women were in front while I followed behind them accompanying the Sisters on their cart.

As we neared the bawn walls, we could see that a considerable amount of activity was taking place. People appeared on top of the walls, and the gates, which had been closed, were opened, as were the yetts in front of them. People also appeared from the village to stand near the road in front of the castle.

“It looks like you have quite a reception!” I called to Ken in front of me.

“It does, doesn’t it?!” Ken replied with a laugh, as we drew near the castle gate. We could hear people cheering as we drew closer. Shortly before we reached the gate area, two men appeared, and most of the cheering stopped. One was older and well dressed. The younger man was in what I took to be the uniform of an Officer of the Guard.

“Welcome home, my Lord!” both men called, as we arrived in front of the gate.

“It’s good to be back,” Ken told them, as he dismounted to greet them. Sunshine and Rose also dismounted. I could hear a number of people murmur when they saw the two Mages side by side.

“You have found Rose!” both men exclaimed in amazement on seeing them together.

“Yes, we found my Sister,” Sunshine told them with a huge smile.

“We also found our Mother, Meaveen! We just came from visiting her at O’Dea Castle,” Rose told them also, smiling. The man, Eamon, looked even more startled at this news.

“You found Lady O’Hallinan!?” he asked in shocked amazement.

“O’Hallinan!?” both Sisters asked in surprise.

“Yes, your Mother was the last of the O’Hallinan’s in this part of County Limerick,” he told them. “This used to all be O’Hallinan country until a few hundred years ago.”

“So, now you know your last name,” Ken told the Sisters with a smile. “A name with a long heritage.”

“Why have we never heard this before?” Sunshine asked, bewildered.

“Because Master Eogham forbade the mention of the name O’Hallinan under pain of death, but he is gone now, and we may speak freely about it,” Eamon told her before looking chagrined. “Please enter, my Lord. We have kept you out here too long as it is.”

I had dismounted while they talked, and had helped the Mac Sweeney Sisters down from the cart. We now approached Ken and the O’Hallinan Sisters.

“This is my Cousin, Kellen O’Connell and the Mac Sweeney Sisters, Airmid and Almha,” Ken told them in introduction. I could see their eyes go wide, as they got a good look at the two of us together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.