Magic Ink IV: Ken and Kell - Cover

Magic Ink IV: Ken and Kell

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - In this book of Magic Ink, Ken and Kell set out for Ireland in the Other Reality to find Wives. Things quickly get a lot more complicated than they thought they would as the Cousins are required to pursue separate paths to find their mates, and soon find themselves in unforeseen adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Airmid and Almha had been nervously waiting for me. When I appeared in our room, they were instantly all over me checking to see that I was all right. When they had assured themselves that I wasn't injured, their curiosity took over.

"Tell us what happened, and why you were gone so long!" they demanded. I gave them a complete report of what had happened. They were shocked when I told them about the assassins. I had to reassure them that I had been in no danger. They were still upset and needed to be calmed down. Of course their favorite way to calm down was, you guessed it, sex; and they were more than ready. After shrugging out of their clothes, they removed mine and pulled me onto the bed.

Both Sisters wanted an orgasm now, and they pushed me down on the bed on my back. Airmid slid down my cock, and Almha sat on my face for their first orgasms. They switched after that. I had managed to keep from cumming for the first one, but as Almha bounced up and down on my cock, I tried my best to hold off for a while yet, but to no avail. The sensations were too much for me, and I came like a stud horse on one of Almha's down-strokes, flooding her pussy with baby batter. Feeling me cum pushed her over the edge, and her orgasm seized her, as it shot through her. Her joy set off Airmid who squirted girl juice all over my face, as she too had a second orgasm. Both Sisters then collapsed. It was a good thing that we had such a large bed, as I was in no position to help them, since my own climax had left me limp and breathing hard.

Both Sisters eventually crawled up against me, and we kissed and hugged for a time before falling asleep. Some time later, Airmid woke me by stroking my cock. Her hand was very slippery and felt wonderful. She smiled at me, and then kissed me passionately before speaking.

"You must love me again," she whispered throatily, as she moved and pulled me with her.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Off the bed. You must take me from behind and in both places," she told me before she sucked on my cock for a time, as I sat there on the edge of the bed. Following that she moved to lean over on the bed with her sweet butt wiggling in the air in her need. I moved up behind her, and slipped my cock into her pussy. Airmid handed me the small bottle of olive oil from under the pillow. They had purchased it at the market.

I stroked into her while I oiled up her rear passage and stretched it with my fingers. Airmid was as hot and frantic as I had ever seen her from this treatment.

"Change!" she moaned in a whisper after a time, and I moved up to her rear passage. She continued to work on her clit with her fingers while I stroked into her rear passage. She had already been shaken by a couple of minor orgasms, and I could tell that she was building up to a massive final one. She grew frantic and was pushing back on my strokes faster and faster. I felt a couple more small orgasms shoot through her that made her gasp in pleasure.

I had finally reached the point where I couldn't hold out much longer, when she screamed "Yes!", and bucked back one last time against me, as her body went rigid, and her sphincter tightened even more. She went over the cliff then, as a huge orgasm exploded through her making her whole body shake, as it roared through her, and then rebounded to go back through her again. That did it for me, and I came like a stud horse again, before collapsing on top of her limp body.

Neither of us moved for a time, but I was eventually able to roll off to her side. We were both still breathing hard, and Airmid's body still shook from the after effects of the huge orgasm that had seized her. We lay there over the edge of the bed for a while unable to move farther. Finally, I recovered enough to get both of us back into the bed. Airmid still had tears of happiness on her cheeks, but managed to press herself against me.

"Thank you, my Kellen! That was so wonderful. Thank you," she finished, and was soon asleep again. I followed her into dreamland shortly after that. I was awakened again near dawn by Almha, She was also stroking my cock and in need.

"I need you as much as Airmid did, but you can go directly to my rear passage," she whispered, as she moved to get out of the bed on the other side to the one that I had used with Airmid. She handed me the bottle of olive oil, as she leaned over the bed with her cute bum in the air. I oiled her up and worked on loosening her up with my fingers. Almha was already pushing back when I had only two fingers in her.

"Hurry, my Kell!" she whispered in distress. I added more oil to my cock and pushed into her.

"Yes!" she hissed, as I started to fill her up.

"More ... more!" she whispered as I stroked into her, and she pushed back. She was certainly more talkative today than Airmid had been. I spread her butt cheeks with my hands to get deeper into her. Almha moaned and pushed back frantically, as she had several minor orgasms. As I plowed into her, I was sure that this third time tonight would take me longer than the other two had, but I hadn't counted on Almha. She was building to a monumental final orgasm.

It claimed her before I was ready, but her reaction to it was so strong, that it sent me over the edge. I came again, but produced a lesser amount than previously, before collapsing on top of her shuddering body. Almha was shaking so hard that she actually shook me off of her before I could move on my own. We both just lay there for a time trying to regain our breath. Almha continued to shake for an appreciable time, as tears of happiness just flowed down her cheeks.

When I had recovered sufficiently to move, I helped her back into the bed and held her while she finished recovering. When she could breathe well enough, she kissed me for a time before collapsing again.

"Thank you! Thank you! That is the most fantastic that I have ever felt," she whispered, as she moved half onto me, and then just lay there with my arms around her. She was soon asleep, and Airmid had moved up against my back and put an arm around my waist.

It was late the next morning before we awoke again. No one had come to wake us, or call us to breakfast. The bed was an absolute shambles, and the three of us were spattered with various sexual juices as well as olive oil. So was the bed linen. Everything smelled much of sweat and sex. Both Sisters were awake before I was.

"Oh dear! What a mess!" Airmid said on sitting up.

"Yes, but last night was fantastic!" Almha reminded her, with a huge smile.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it?" Airmid agreed, with just as large a smile.

"Let Kell sleep for a bit. I'm sure that we wore him out," Almha told her Sister. Their voices, even whispered, had awakened me, and I sat up and looked around.

"Oh lord!" I said on seeing the condition of the bed clothes and ourselves. "This will require a lot of cleaning up."

"What do we do first?" Airmid asked.

"Open the window," I told her, as we got out of bed.

"It opens?" both Sisters asked in surprise.

"Yes, certainly," I told them, and moved over to open the window. The Sisters were amazed and had to try opening it and closing it themselves several times before leaving it open.

"A cleaning spell is next," I told them, and used a cleaning spell on the bed linen, and on the three of us. This was followed by calling up water to the basin and heating it for each of us to wash up in. We finally dressed and went down to the Hall to see if there was any breakfast left. Lughaidh came in as we were eating.

"I'm glad that you are up. We need you to remove the prisoners from the holding area that you created so we can take them to the Town Authorities," he told us. "But finish eating first," he added.

Outside later, I canceled the defensive shell. The guards had leg irons and chains ready, and started on the eight prisoners there. They also had cuffs for their wrists. I went inside with Lughaidh and the large guard to remove the freeze spell from the two prisoners in the cell.

"We went to the meeting with your employer last night disguised as the two of you," Lughaidh told them. "He didn't show up, but sent four men to kill the ones that he thought were you, when we came out of the pub. We captured them also, but they knew no more about him than you did." The pair were seriously shocked on hearing this. The large guard removed them from the cell and took them outside to join the end of the chain gang there.

The Sisters had watched all of this from a distance, but now joined us when the horses and the cart were brought out. The Guard Captain, Lughaidh, and I would ride to the prison and meet with the Magistrate at his office. The guards would march the prisoners behind us, and the Sisters would follow behind them in their cart.

The Police Barracks and the Prison were located in the port. Our procession crossed the bridge and turned left onto East Purt Street for five hundred feet, or so before turning right where Rock Street entered East Purt Street, and we took it back about the same distance to where the Police Barracks and the Prison were. The Police Commander came out of the building as we approached.

"What's going on here?" he demanded, as we stopped near him.

"We are delivering these prisoners to you. I will clear it with the Magistrate. They are accused of kidnapping and attempted murder," Lughaidh told him in a level voice.

"Those are serious accusations," the Police Commander stated before signaling his people to take charge of the prisoners.

"The last two are the leaders," the Captain told the Police Commander. The leaders were separated from the other prisoners. The Captain and his guards returned to the castle then. Lughaidh, the twins, and I proceeded to the Magistrate's office to talk with him.

Lughaidh's Cousin was not happy to see us. He had seen our arrival at the Prison, and knew that it meant more work for him. Lughaidh is quite the politician and buttered up his Cousin, telling him what a great job he was doing before dropping the news about the prisoners. His Cousin was not deceived by this.

"How did you capture them?" Cousin Bacach demanded when Lughaidh finished. He and I went into a detailed explanation of both assaults. Bacach was amazed at all of the Magic involved. He was even more shocked when Lughaidh informed him that I had cured the Earl before coming to Ballyshannon. He had us sign written complaints and a sworn statement about what had happened. It was mid-afternoon before we returned to the castle and much too late to do much of anything else today.

After a midday snack, the Sisters and I returned to our room for a little voice practice, and to begin their serious study of Magic with the help of the 'Book of Dreams'. Later at the evening meal, we were joined by the Guard Captain and his Wife. They sat on Lughaidh's right, and we sat on his left. We all had an enjoyable meal and discussed minor topics. It was when the ale was brought in at the end of the meal that the Captain's Wife spoke up.

"My Husband told me that you were attacked while away from the castle. Are you ladies all right?" she asked.

"Yes, we are fine. We couldn't remember any spells when those men jumped out at us, but in our panic, we launched a blast of Magic Power that knocked all of them out," Airmid told her.

"They wouldn't allow us to go to the meeting at the pub," Almha complained.

"I should hope not, dear! That is no place for a young lady to be seen!" the Captain's Wife assured both of them, sounding like a Mother, or a school teacher. The twins were still unhappy about being left out, but held their opinion to themselves for a change.

"What are your future plans?" Lughaidh asked, after we had all sampled the ale for a time.

"We'll be leaving shortly. We need to be in Sligo Town on the second of next month," I told him.

"You'll need to leave early on the first then. There aren't any good places to stop after you pass through Bundoran some four plus miles from here. The River Drowes is the actual border with County Leitrim. From there it is some twenty-two miles to Sligo Town," Lughaidh told us. We had heard this in Donegal, but the reality here was somewhat different.

"How are the roads between here and there?" I asked.

"The roads are fairly good. They mostly go along the coast and are in constant use, so are kept up regularly. There is a lot of commerce between Northern Connaught and Donegal. Not everything comes in here by ship, though if you listen to some of the merchants, you would believe that it did," the Captain told us with a deep laugh. The conversation drifted on to other things going on around Ballyshannon from there, and it was quite late when we broke up for the night.

That night there was only some hugging and kissing for a time before retiring. The Sisters cuddled up to me after that, and we were soon asleep.

Friday morning it was bright, sunny, and warm when we arose. Following a fine breakfast, the Sisters were anxious to return to the beach in spite of, or perhaps because of, our recent problems.

"Please!" they both begged after we returned to our room.

"Haven't we had enough trouble already?" I asked.

"They are all locked up now," Airmid answered.

"All but the one who hired them," I pointed out. "He is still at large and free to hire more people to cause us trouble."

"Couldn't you just transfer us to the beach without the horses and the cart. No one would see us leave, or know that we were there," Almha suggested, as she rubbed herself against me. She did have a point, I thought, as I examined the idea. I too had enjoyed the beach and the sun. There was one flaw in their proposal, however. We were out of suntan lotion, as they had used the last of it at the beach on the previous trip.

"We are out of suntan lotion," I reminded them. Almha held up the blue jar of cream which was still half full.

"We can use this instead. It worked to make our skin feel better when you used it on us before," she told me.

"All right, but only for a few hours," I consented, to hugs and kisses from both of them before they turned to get ready. This consisted of removing all of their clothes and then donning just their Apprentice robes. I had my plain Master Wizard's robe on with my jeans and T-shirt under it, but wore sandals, unlike the twins who were barefoot.

We transferred directly from our room to the beach south of Rossnowlagh, where we had been on Wednesday. The beach was less crowded today, but we still used the same secluded location that we had on Wednesday. However, we were much more aware of our surroundings today, then we had been then.

The Sisters were soon out of their robes, and had the blue jar of cream open to rub all over themselves. I did get to help with that and enjoyed it immensely! I had gotten a good tan earlier in the spring while working on the fields at home and didn't feel the need for any of the cream, or suntan lotion. The Sisters felt otherwise and rubbed some of the cream on my face, neck, and arms after I had removed my robe.

They were soon stretched out naked on the blanket that they had brought with them, and were enjoying the warmth of the sun immensely. I hadn't brought any fishing gear with me this time, and after a while I decided that I needed a little exercise while they sun bathed.

"I'm going for a little walk up the beach," I told them, looking at their contented smiles. "Keep alert for any trouble," I reminded them before setting out up the beach.

I had been walking along the beach for about fifteen minutes or so, and had just decided to start my return when two men in Wizard's robes suddenly appeared directly in front of me. I didn't even have time to pull up my wards around me, before they both hurled spells at me, and I was frozen in place. I could still hear, but that was all. I was unable to move, speak, or perform any Magic.

"So this is the cause of Cahir's demise! He didn't seem all that powerful," the first one said.

"That is because we cast our spells before we reached here, and he was too busy with the females to take notice of us," his companion replied with a laugh. "What are we going to do with him?" he asked next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.