How Did It Begin?
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

Note: This chapter has Emily’s bestiality scene in it. If this bothers you, then cease reading once that part is reached towards the end or don’t read this chapter at all. I put it in here because it is integral to the story. You have been warned.

I woke the next morning without the alarm. That was extremely rare for me, especially during summer break. Reaching a hand into the other pillow on my bed, I felt for the tapes to make sure they were still there. I didn’t want to take any chances. I had marked them each with small vertical lines on the inside of the flip up lid that covered the tape while they were not in use. One line for the original, two for the copy and three lines on the one of Emily and Buster. I was being as careful as I could. I know it seemed paranoid, but I didn’t want to take the chance that Ashley would find out and try to sneak into my room while I was asleep to search for the real tapes. I was a heavy sleeper, so if she had discovered them missing, it would be possible to be quiet enough to not wake me.

I still had over two hours before I was to meet Emily and Amy on the dirt road. I did my usual morning stretch and climbed out of bed to start the day. Looking out the window I saw my sisters car was in the driveway meaning she was still home. I needed a shower before meeting the girls so I grabbed some clean clothes and wrapped them around the tapes and made my way to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I locked the door and went about getting ready. Leaving my clothes with the tapes in them at a spot where I could see them through a gap I had left between the shower curtain and wall. I wasn’t going to take any chances. The only way to truly stop that nightmare from continuing was to not let Ashley get the tapes back.

Skipping breakfast I hung out in my bedroom. Grabbing my backpack and placing the tapes inside with a few clothes on top of them I waited for the time to leave. I hoped that having my sister home wouldn’t complicate things. Since she was there, I decided to leave early as to not chance being seen anywhere near the girls.

I left my bedroom and made my way to the front door only to run into Ashley who was now in the living room.

“Where are you going little brother?” she asked me as I tried to ignore her on my way by.

God, I hated her and that snide ‘little brother’ monicker she felt the need to label me with. I may have been three years younger, but I was half a foot taller than her. “Our agreement was that you left me alone Ashley. I meant it when I told you that I wanted you to leave me alone and that once you left for college, I never wanted to see you again so just knock off the crap and don’t push me,” I told her frankly.

“That hurts Evan,” she responded heeding the look on my face. “I was just curious is all. I mean, you don’t have a girlfriend, you don’t have any friends. What could you possibly have to do?” she finished in a sarcastic tone.

“Not that it’s any of your damn business, but my life was not limited to just Emily and six guy friends. Just worry about yourself and hope that mom and dad never find out what you’ve done, and as I already told you, don’t push me unless you want me to leave you with a busted fucking face Ash,” I nearly yelled before turning towards the front door.

“Just do what you promised Evan and stay out of it,” she said in a huff and turned back to the idiot box as dad loved to call the TV. Which was ignorant considering how much time he spent in front of that same ‘idiot’ box in the evenings.

I kept my mouth shut. I had said enough that if she were a little quicker on the uptake, she might have gotten suspicious about the tapes or why I had my backpack which never left its place hanging from my closet door handle as soon as school ended for the year.

The dirt road was around a corner out of our neighborhood so I didn’t worry about Ashley seeing me or seeing Amy and Emily take that same road when meeting me. It was only nine thirty when I got to my spot so I was feeling comfortable that Ashley wouldn’t think anything was out of the ordinary if she spotted Amy picking Emily up.

I had the tapes with me so I wasn’t too worried if Ashley did get suspicious and discovered the real one’s missing. I would only worry about that if she managed to get more than a couple of the guys to come after me at once before we destroyed them. I began to think that maybe I should have done just that as soon as I got my hands on them.

I began looking at my watch a few minutes before ten and for some reason felt the need to keep checking it every few seconds. Ten o’clock came and went. Then ten past. At twenty after I was getting ready to pull the tapes out of my backpack and destroy them as I probably should have the moment I found them. I also began thinking that they decided not to show though I could not see why they wouldn’t. At ten twenty-three I heard a car slow down and turn onto the little-used dirt road that led to the abandoned construction site where we got a bunch of the wood for our fort.

I moved off the road just in case Ashely had somehow figured out what was going on. Thankfully it was Amy’s car that came around the small bend in the road. I know I was just being paranoid, but couldn’t help it considering what Ashley was willing to do to her own brother and his girlfriend.

I stepped out from behind the tree and Amy pulled he car up to where I was.

“Why are you guys so late?” I asked her as soon as she rolled the window down.

“Ashley saw me pull into Emily’s driveway. She started questioning me what I was doing there. I told her the partial truth, that Emily and I have been talking and hanging out a little bit. That pissed her off that I am becoming friends with Emily. I ... I don’t know about Emily, but I don’t really want to talk about the rest,” Amy said sullenly. “Just get in the car so we can get this over with.”

Emily began getting out of the car to let me sit in front but I put a stop to that and told her I would sit in the back.

“I have the tapes. It might have ruined the rest of my plan but you two could have told her no. I can try and come up with another way for us to pay her back,” I told her as I was fastening my seatbelt. “Hi, Em.”

“Hi,” she said back to me with a slight smile.

“Look, what’s done is done. We’re not stopping this until it’s finished. We’ll be fine. Where are we going Even?” Amy asked me testily.

“Like I said, I have the tapes so you can do it now or just pick some place and I’ll let you two destroy them,” I responded as she turned her car around.

“Have you watched them,” Emily asked as she turned slightly in her seat to look at me as she asked the question. Probably to look at my reaction when I told her yes or no.

“No, I haven’t. I found them and peeled the labels off and put those on three blank tapes to make it look like nothing was amiss.”

Emily studied me for a moment then turning to Amy, “Let’s go to your house. Let’s make sure they aren’t fake and then we’ll destroy them.”

“OK, my house it is then.”

“That’s fine, but I don’t believe Ashley thinks far enough ahead to have put dummy tapes in a hiding place that she feels nobody else knows about.”

“We have to make sure Evan. It’s not that I think Ashley would have thought of that, but I just need to make sure. Look what she did to me. To us. I just want to make certain so that if I tell her no, I know for certain that we destroyed the right tapes,” Emily told me as she stared out the passenger side window. We were back to the main road.

“Don’t go right back to your house yet Amy. Let’s drive around a bit first. Maybe go to Hardee’s so I can get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. I didn’t eat breakfast. Besides, it might look suspicious if Ashley sees you two coming right back to the neighborhood. Plus she saw me walking this way less than about an hour ago.”

“Good catch. OK, Hardee’s it is.”

“And hurry up. Breakfast is almost over. I didn’t expect that Ashley would make you guys do stuff. What did she make you do anyway?” I asked not knowing if I really wanted to hear the answer.

“She went next door and...”

“Emily, I said I don’t want to talk about it,” Amy almost shouted.

“What? It’s not like she made you fuck Buster or anything,” Emily shot back a little nonchalantly about the fact that she had been forced to have sex with a dog.

“Em, she didn’t make you do that again did she,” I asked her a little flabbergasted.

“Not this time,” Emily replied.

“What do you mean this time?” I asked her getting angry over the whole thing again.

“Well, last night...”

“OK, OK I get it. She had you put on a show for her boss and his friends last night I take it.”

“Yeah, but today she...” she tried to tell me a second time before getting cut off by Amy once more.

“Emily, I said I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Fine,” Emily responded crossing her arms under her small breasts in a huff. “I won’t tell him.”

I didn’t know what it was but I knew since Buster wasn’t a part of it, it couldn’t have been that bad. Of course, what would I know? I hadn’t been forced to have sex with anyone and I was still limited to a handful of blowjobs from Emily and losing my virginity by forcing myself on her. I still felt really horrible for that. In a way, I saw myself as no better than Ashley. And Amy was a good person at heart, so I knew that anything she hadn’t wanted to do would probably make her feel disgusted.

“I’m sorry Em,” I said reaching up and laying my hand on her shoulder giving her a light squeeze.

Emily reached up and placed a hand on mine. “For what?”

“For what I did to you the other morning in your bedroom. I should never have done that. I hate myself for it,” I responded dejectedly.

Emily laced her fingers through mine and we held hands for the first time in days. “It’s OK Evan.”

“No Em, it’s not. I’m no better than Ashley for what I did.”

Amy glanced over at Emily then at me before putting her attention back on the road. I could see that although they had become close and had been talking about things, Emily must have left that part out. I didn’t quite know what to think about that.

Emily tilted her face to the side and kissed my fingers then laid her head on our hands. I felt the wetness that could only have been tears. Despite the way she had reacted when I had forced myself on her, it had hurt her, or maybe those tears were because she was happy that I apologized and she knew that I felt repugnant. We spent the next fifteen minutes in silence. Three people in a situation together but alone all the same. Through the whole drive, while thinking of what I had done, I barely managed to keep my own tears from streaming down my face.


We had just left the parking lot of Hardee’s. I had gotten two bacon egg and cheese biscuits. We stuck to small talk while we sat there and ate and on the way back to Amy’s. I laid down in the back seat as we drove through our neighborhood to make sure Ashley, Mike or Bob if he was home from work early, wouldn’t see us. Seeing as it was Friday and he took half that day off on occasion, we never knew. I could kick his son’s ass, but if I had to confront Bob, well he was a different animal altogether.

Once at Amy’s house, they took a moment to look around and make sure nobody was watching and we all quickly entered her house. For as long as I’ve known her, I had never been there. I had seen it from the outside my whole life but had never stepped foot inside.

Amy must have been thinking the same thing. “This is the first time you’ve been in my house isn’t it Evan?”

“Yeah, I was just thinking that. Ok then, just let me get these out and you guys can take a look and then we’ll destroy them and move to step two and three of plan retribution,” I stated while pulling the tapes out of my backpack.

“Step two and three? Plan retribution? Who are you, Evan Eckert?” Emily asked me while putting a hand on her hip and cocking her head to the side.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.