How Did It Begin? - Cover

How Did It Begin?

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

For the time being, I had to put aside my issues with Emily and how I felt about her. I also had to make sure I avoided all of my friends and stay focused. What would I say to them anyway? By now, they all knew that I had found out that they had been screwing Emily behind my back considering that Jill had shown me, and since they knew what my temper was like and how dangerous I was in a fight, they would probably avoid a one on one meeting with me at all costs and would most likely just avoid me altogether.

I had thought we were all best friends. How do you do something like that to your friend? Some of them I had known since grade school. I just couldn’t get over it. Six so-called friends who cared more about using a girl than that friendship. I hoped I could make my plan work. If it worked out, I would be able to get them all back in one single shot. Well, except for maybe Ashley’s boss and a couple of others, but my former friends, Mike’s dad Bob, Ashley and her pal’s from her graduating class that she had invited to gang bang Emily. I even wanted to include Emily’s parents, but that would make life on her even more difficult and I didn’t want to hurt her like my sister had.

I only had one part of the plan that I thought I would have a problem with. I needed a few more girls to really get the results we would need. Jill and her slut friends were the only ones I could think of. I know what everyone would ask me. Are you going to set more girls up for a fall? The problem with that logic though is that Jill and her new friends had already fallen on their own. But first things first. I needed to call Amy.


“Hello,” came the voice of the person who had yet to know that she would play a role in the downfall of so many and help to create a scandal that would most assuredly rock our small city for years to come.

“Amy, it’s Evan. We need to talk. What ever you’re doing now I need you to drop it and come pick me up,” I said wanting to dispense with any small talk and get right to it. I was getting antsy now and wanted to get things rolling and didn’t want to waste any time.

“Evan, look, you need to...”

“I’m not mad at you,” I said cutting her off from what I already knew she was going to say. “Emily told me everything. If you want to end this, keep your parents safe and help to destroy Ashley then get in your car and pick me up on that dirt road that’s about a quarter mile before my house,” I said and then placed the phone in its cradle ending the call.

I was going to work things out over the phone, but I thought it better we do it in person so I could get a read on her body language. I would know if I could trust her more that way. She was an honest person and fidgeted when she was untruthful.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda, then began the short walk to where I told Amy to pick me up.


It was half an hour later that I thought my plan was bust before it even got off the ground. I was about set to go back to square one a few minutes later when I heard a car pull onto the dirt road just down from where I was waiting.

I saw a car slowly drive towards me around the corner. It was Amy.

“Thanks for joining in,” I said as I sat down in the front passenger seat and got settled.

“Where are we going, and why did I pick you up here?” Amy asked a little uncertain if she should trust me. I couldn’t really blame her. She did help my sister destroy my girlfriend’s life and mine as well even though she hadn’t meant to. It was Amy who had assisted Ashely in getting video evidence for her blackmail. Emily had it far worse than I did, but I had lost every friend and my girlfriend had been turned into a cock loving, pregnant cum dump with a growing penchant for doggy sex.

“You picked me up here because I don’t want to take the chance of anyone seeing us together. I don’t know if Ashley would come home or if Mike or his dad were home. And, if we’re going to be successful with what I have planned, we need a little cloak and dagger, and since I can’t drive yet, I need someone with some wheels. Since you are the only one besides yours and Emily’s parents that know what’s going on and want’s to stop this, well, you are now my official chauffeur,” I said with a little smile to try and reassure her. “Right now we need to go downtown. I need to look at some video cameras. I’ll give you directions to the place as you drive. On the way, we can talk about whether you really care about Emily and how willing you are to stop Ashley. I suspect that if you really love your parents and want to keep them out of jail, you’ll help,” I responded while looking right at her.

“You really think you can stop Ashley?” she asked.

“Not without your help. Now drive. We can talk about it on the way.”

We got back on the main road and headed for downtown. Amy started to say something about six times but kept stopping.

“Whatever you want to say, Amy, just say it OK,” I told her getting tired of waiting for her to finally get it out. “I don’t blame you, I don’t want revenge against you. I need your help.”

“OK. I just want you to know that I’m sorry Evan. Ashley lied to me about what she was going to do. I can’t even stand to be around her anymore. I only still hang out with her because I don’t have a choice. I’m afraid of what she’ll do if I don’t keep helping her.”

She really did seem sincere, and Amy had always been one of the few people my sister had been friends with over the years who wasn’t a complete ass all the time. She gave me her share of crap, but it was more your typical teenage stuff that didn’t hurt people. If she did go too far in messing with me when with my sister, Amy would always pull me aside at some point and apologize. Because of those things, I never understood why she was friends with Ashley.

“It’s alright Amy. I know you never meant to hurt anyone so let’s just get past it. We need to work together on this alright?”

“Yes, alright. So what’s the plan? Do we have anyone else helping us? We aren’t going to end up in jail, are we? Are we...” she began firing off questions at a rapid pace.

“Amy,” I said

“Do you think...”

“Amy, “ I almost had to yell to get her to stop.

“Oh, sorry Evan. Um, how about you just start then.”

“Just chill a bit. There are still a few things that might keep us from doing this. Right now we need to go get a look at video cameras. We’ll need a small one. I also need to know if you know where that video Ashley has is hidden and if she made any copies.”

“She made one copy that I know of. She had the original somewhere and used the copy to blackmail Mike’s dad and Emily. Then hid that with the original, but I don’t know where. She said something about hiding it in a place she knows of that no one else knows about. Something about where she hid some stuff as a kid. She wouldn’t...”

“Holy shit,” I said as I stared out the front window. It couldn’t be that easy, could it? That also proved to me that Amy was being on the up and up because she just gave me the answer to the biggest problem we had. I never in my wildest dreams thought it was going to be that easy. By possessing that little bit of information, Amy just made this a lot easier. Now we didn’t need to find a way to get Ashley to tell us.

“What?” she asked looking hopeful.

“What?” I said back to her not really paying attention.

“Holy shit what? That’s what. Do you have an idea?”

“I have something better than that. I know where the tapes are. Turn around. We need to go back to my house. Do you know where Ashley is right now?” I asked her feeling hopeful.

“Yeah, but are you sure you want to know?”

“From the way you just said that maybe not. Is all I need to know is will I have a few minutes by the time we get back there?”

“I’m pretty sure you’ll have plenty of time. She has Emily and her mom, um, doing things for her boss and a couple of his friends,” she told me.

The sixty-year-old black man and his friends. I was looking forward to ending this nightmare.

“Fine, just get me back. I think it would still be best to not let anyone see us together yet so drop me off where you picked me up at. We still need a little cloak and dagger. Has she filmed anything she’s made Emily do? That’s the only thing I can think of that Emily never mentioned,” I asked her as she got us back on the highway going back to my house.

She was hesitating to answer. “Come on Amy, is she filming everything or just some things or what?” I said getting testy with her for not just answering.

“She’s only filmed one thing. It was the only thing she wanted to film. She said she didn’t need to film the normal stuff because, by the time she was done with Emily, she will have fucked enough guys that actual proof won’t be needed. She did film her with...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.