How Did It Begin? - Cover

How Did It Begin?

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

It felt like it took forever to get home. It really didn’t though. I jogged quite a bit of it, and being young and fairly athletic it took less than a half hour. What surprised me a little was that I did not really think of much on the way. I was just pissed. I got to our street and was almost to my driveway when I noticed Emily’s mom pull in and park her car. I stopped where I was and looked over at her as she got out of her car.

Mrs. Erickson waved at me. “Hi Evan, how are you? She asked with that overly polite attitude.

I just stared at her for a moment. Seeing the choker around her neck I knew that I was still missing something, but it was becoming a little clearer. “Mrs. Erickson, I thought you and Emily had a ‘thing’ today?” I don’t know why I said the next thing that came out of my mouth but for some reason, it seemed the right thing to say, and before she had her chance to respond I continued. “It seemed to me that she found a few other ‘things’ to do today.”

She proved two things. The first was that I had hit the mark and the second was that she knew what her daughter was doing when her hand went to her mouth as it dropped open. “Evan, I think maybe we should talk,” she said and even though I didn’t know exactly what was going on talking to her was not going to happen.

The way that she said nothing about how Emily had spoken to her the day before, and that she had no problem with how Emily was dressed told me enough.

“Please Evan, come over here so we can talk about this,” she pleaded. I just shook my head and walked away from her going into my house.

My parents were having a late lunch. “Evan, hey boy, if you’re done running around you can help me plant some trees,” my dad said as he saw me heading for my room. It never failed.

I spent the next two hours digging holes for a couple of fruit trees, helping my parents with a few other things in the yard, and avoiding the questions from my parents about what was bothering me. Well, questions from my mom really. My dad, as usual, couldn’t have seemed to care less.

I took a shower and locked myself in my room. My whole world had crashed down around me. My girl friend had not only cheated on me but as far as I could tell, it had happened with all of my closest friends, which meant they had all completely betrayed me in the worst way. What I couldn’t figure out was how Emily’s mom fit into everything. Was she out fucking my teenage friends as well, and what the hell was with those chokers?

One thing I knew for sure was how Emily had been so good at the blowjobs she had given me. She had apparently had plenty of practice. Letting me believe that I had been her first.

My mother knocked on my door trying to get me to open up and talk to her. She wanted to know what was bothering me, but I asked her to leave me alone. I mean, how do you tell your mother that you’re pissed because you witnessed your girlfriend cheating on you with four of your friends and her own daughter. I almost gave in and told her because of that.


A few minutes after five, someone tried to open my door. It was a minute before the person spoke. “Hey, little brother, why is your door locked?” I heard my sister ask.

I was afraid to talk to her right then. I wanted to know what was going on, but at the same time, I really didn’t. I was afraid to talk to her though, because of the things I had seen and I also knew that if she played one of her little games she likes playing by getting under your skin all hell would break loose, so I ignored her.

“Oh well, if you want to talk about it little brother, I’ll be here for about an hour, then I’m going over to Amy’s.”

“I thought that’s where you were going this morning whore,” I yelled through the door.

“That hurts little brother,” Ashley paused a moment before continuing. “So Jill wasn’t kidding that you saw? You must be pissed. Jill said you called Emily your ex. So, after all that time spent you’re going to get rid of her before you get some? You should at least get a grudge fuck little brother,” she said in her sarcastic tone.

I jumped off my bed and bolted for the door. When I opened it and she saw the look in my eyes she jerked back and bolted for her room, locking her door just before I got to it. I kicked it and tried the handle even though I knew it was locked. The slamming of the door and loud bang of my foot failed to bring a yell from my father so I knew that my parents were still outside.

“What the fuck did you do Ashley? The way you’ve been acting I know you have everything to do with this,” I yelled through her door. She said nothing. She had held that grudge against Emily and I for so long and then all of a sudden she acted like she had forgotten about it. I had a number of scenarios going through my head but I couldn’t see how Emily would so easily go along with her and do those things. I mean they hated each other didn’t they, and what the hell did her mom have to do with it? Since I was pissed and wanted to take it out on someone I figured I would make sure she was scared. She knew how far she could push me with my temper, and when she saw me once I opened my door she knew she had gone beyond that limit. “You might want to find another place to live Ash. Even if you won’t tell me, I’ll find out exactly what’s going on and even dad will not save you.”

I went back to my room locking the door.


Over the next several hours I was disturbed many times. My mom knocked on my door three times. Once, telling me that dinner was ready if I were hungry. A second time telling me she was there for me if I wanted to talk and a third time telling me that Emily was there and wanted to see me. The answer was no to all three.

Emily knew that I knew what she had been doing. She never just came over. My phone rang half a dozen times before I unplugged it. After what I had seen, talking to her would not happen anytime soon. My mom knocked on my door telling me good night a little after ten, which was the last time I was disturbed that evening. Finally it was quiet.

I hid out all day Sunday. Ashley took off early, trying to avoid me I thought. Emily had chosen not to stop by. I suspected that she did not want to figure out something to tell my mom as to why we were having problems. The two of us had always gotten along so well, and in fifteen years we had known one another we had never had more than a simple argument.


I woke up late Monday morning. I was starving having not eaten dinner the day before. I decided to forgo my morning stretch, not wanting to feel good that morning. It was after ten so I knew my sister had gone to work. Her employer had moved her to the day shift once school had let out. Lucky for her I thought.

At eleven the doorbell rang. I looked out the front window and saw that it was Emily. It didn’t matter how bad I wanted to know why she was cheating on me, I couldn’t talk to her. I just ignored her and kept watching TV.

It was five minutes later that the main house phone started to ring. She hung up and called back for fifteen minutes before I decided to answer it to tell her to quit calling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.