How Did It Begin? - Cover

How Did It Begin?

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

“Hello.”

“Hey babe, did I wake you?” I heard Emily’s cheerful voice from the phone.

“Humph,” clearing my throat so I could talk properly. “Yeah but that’s OK. What time is it anyway?”

“It’s like ten after nine, time to get up sleepy head,” sounding more cheerful than she had since I got back from Arizona.

“I’m up,” I said dragging it out as I did my morning stretching ritual to shake the sleep out of my body.

“I talked to my mom and she said she would drop us off at the mall so we can hang out or go to a movie or something later if you want.”

“OK, that sounds cool ... oh wait, I almost forgot, my dad, told me I have to wash my mom’s car today. I need to do that first or he’ll freak out,” I replied, amazed that I’d remembered.

“You want me to help?”

“Yeah, if you want, just give me like twenty minutes to eat and meet me out front.”

“OK, see you in a few. Love you,” she said that in her usual purr like tone.

“Love you too.”

I ate a bowl of cereal and was already set up when Emily came out of her house. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw her. Her usual mode of dress consisting of conservative, slightly loose fitting clothing as dictated by her mother was gone. In place of her usual clothes was a pair of skimpy skin tight light green shorts and s flimsy halter top shirt with sandals that had maybe a two-inch heel, and that metal choker she had been wearing. I had to admit that she looked hotter than I had ever seen her. I just stared at her the whole way as she walked to my house.

I could hardly speak but croaked out my greeting. “Wow Em, you look ... hot.”

Emily looked a little unsure of herself having never dressed so sexily, and sounded a little unsure as well. “Thanks, do you really like it?”

“Yeah, you seriously look great. I can’t believe your mom let you out of the house like that. How did you manage it?” I asked while looking her up and down. The shorts were tight enough to give her a camel toe. Just seeing that caused the blood to begin draining out of my big head to the little one. I really liked the look but did not like the idea that if this was how she was going to start dressing then everyone else would see her like that as well, that would be difficult to deal with.

“Um, well, we just had a long talk and she finally said I could pick out my own clothes is all. It was actually easier than I thought it would be,” she said as she moved closer putting her hands around my waist and looked up into my eyes. “Are you sure you can handle your girlfriend dressing all sexy and stuff?” she asked sounding a little more confident than she looked when walking over to me.

I hesitated for a moment for numerous reasons. Her shorts gave off that obvious camel toe that I was not sure she was aware of, and the nipples of her small breasts were looking like they would tear right through the thin flimsy material covering them. “I don’t know, I mean I love it but I don’t know about other guys seeing you like this. I mean, if you want to dress like that and your mom doesn’t mind I could probably get used to it, although I might have to get a little better at fighting,” I said giving her a little smile. “I really can’t believe your mom let you get those clothes.”

“Yeah, I guess maybe it’s because she finally realizes I’m growing up. I mean it’s not like I’m ten you know?” she said looking up at me and batting her lashes.

“You definitely do not look like your ten,” I said pulling her closer and giving her a kiss. Emily pushed her tongue into my mouth seeking mine and we kissed passionately. She reached behind her grabbing my hands and moved them to her sexy little ass before placing hers around my neck and pulling me deeper into the kiss. I had thought she would stop me as she had never let me kiss her where her mom might witness the act, but this time did not seem to care and I responded by squeezing those firm cheeks with my hands. The act and her new outfit had caused my erection to hit full mast.

As our kiss ended I looked passed her to her house, “Wow, so did your mom change her mind about us making out too?”

Pulling away from me and grabbing a sponge out of the bucket she asked, “Are we going to wash this car so we can go to the movies or would you rather talk about what my mom thinks about me all day?” I just changed the subject even though I liked her mom very much. She was an older version of Emily, thin with nice medium sized breasts, and even though I enjoyed looking at her mom like all the guys did, I quickly forgot her and gave all my attention to my girlfriend.


“Are you two going to hang out after the movie or do you want me to pick you up when it lets out?” Her mom asked as we got out of the car.

“We’ll probably eat at the food court and hang out, I’ll call you around six or seven,” Emily told her mom as she closed the door not waiting for an answer, which is something I found quite odd. Emily never acted that way towards her mother, and I thought for sure her mom would say something, but she just smiled through the window, waved and drove away. It’s not that Emily was rude, it is just that she usually waits for her mom to respond or it ends up with Emily apologizing.

We were sitting in the back row of the theatre in the upper level. I say upper level, but it was really just a few steps higher than the front half of the theatre. We saw that movie Cliffhanger, it sucked, but then every movie sucked that year.

Putting my arm around her shoulder I asked, “Don’t you want to sit in the middle where we usually sit?”

“Not today I don’t,” she responded mischievously.

I looked over at my girlfriend sitting beside me watching the screen as the previews started. We had cleaned up and changed after washing the car. I wore jeans and a polo shirt while she had changed into a different halter style top that was a bit nicer than the first one and a very short skirt. Once again I was amazed that her mother had not said anything about the way she was dressed as the skirt did not even reach mid-thigh. I had tried talking her out of going to the movies telling her that my sister was gone for most of the day at her part time job, hoping that we could stay there and finally have the sex that was promised two days prior, but she wanted to go see a movie.

The film was half way through when Emily leaned over and began kissing me as she snaked her hand down and started rubbing my dick through my jeans. Since it was early afternoon the theatre did not have many people in it, but I still found myself looking around to see if anyone would be able to see what she was doing. I really started to worry when I felt her hand pull my zipper down and slipping inside to rub me through my boxers while her other hand undid my belt and the button on my jeans.

I broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, “Em, someone might see us.”

“Shhh don’t worry about it, as long as you’re quiet no one will know,” she purred as she pulled my dick out into the open, and before I could protest she bent down and took me into her mouth.

Emily did not go down on me with the same urgency that she had the previous three times. She instead sucked on my cock leisurely as if she did not have a care in the world. I looked around us hoping that no one could see what she was doing and started to relax a little once I realized she was correct and her act was going unnoticed.

Emily then caught me by surprise by pulling my closest hand under her skirt she pushed it into the crotch of her panties. I could not believe that this was the same girl I had known my whole life. Two and a half weeks prior she never would have even considered doing what we were doing at that moment. I had almost made up my mind as I started to rub her already moist pussy through her tiny thong that aliens had taken my girlfriend while I was on vacation and replaced her with a sexed up copy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.